BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Michael D.
Appleton, WI
Foodie Expert
I just got it in my tasty voxbox! It's wonderful, not normally a spice kind of guy. I would recommend this to anyone.
Julie M.
Foodie Expert
This is the original hot sauce I have eaten. It is so amazing. It is my go-to honestly. Especially mixed with ranch.
Eileen C.
Foodie Expert
This is an amazing sauce the quality and the taste are amazing I really love it! I totally recommend it to my friends
Brittany P.
Foodie Expert
Who does not love hot sauce is hot sauce has a wonderful flavor. It's not to Tabasco And it's the perfect heat level.
Glyniel C.
Foodie Expert
I love this Buffalo sauce! I put it on everything. I really enjoy making this into a wing sauce or to flavor chicken.
Elizabeth V.
Vernon, CT
It's a very watery sauce. Great for buffalo chicken dip mixed with the Daisy sour cream pouch given in the playa vox!
Salvandy P.
Love this with everything ! It's just right not to spicy just right ! I put it on every food specially with my tacos
Kiara C.
Foodie Expert
It was great not too spicy not too dull, good values and good size for the price, my husband also really enjoyed it!
Viridiana P.
Woodstock, IL
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of this hot sauce. I put it on fries, chicken and burgers. The tangy taste makes it so much better.
Jonathan K.
GULFPORT, MS
I love this it taste so good on my chicken and eggs. I eat it everyday. I recommend it to everyone. Get you some lol
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?