BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Kenya G.
I love this stuff! It tastes Amazing on wings and pizza! Its not too spicy either and I really enjoy that! #playavoxbox
Giselle M.
Galt, CA
Yasssss best hot sauce I have ever tried ! I thought it'd be tooooooo spicy but no it's perfect to pour on anythingg!!
Julie M.
Foodie Expert
This is the original hot sauce I have eaten. It is so amazing. It is my go-to honestly. Especially mixed with ranch.
Michael D.
Appleton, WI
Foodie Expert
I just got it in my tasty voxbox! It's wonderful, not normally a spice kind of guy. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kiara C.
Foodie Expert
It was great not too spicy not too dull, good values and good size for the price, my husband also really enjoyed it!
Desiree M.
I love this hot sauce, I use this in some home made hot wings one day n my gosh left an amazing taste on the chicken
Elizabeth V.
Vernon, CT
It's a very watery sauce. Great for buffalo chicken dip mixed with the Daisy sour cream pouch given in the playa vox!
Yanicia D.
I personally don't like any hot sauce but this one was good. It gives the food and extra kick. Taste really good too.
Karina T.
Oxford, NC
I love it . My husband made hot wings and they came out delicious nice and spicy ;) thanks influencer for my bottel.
Edmarie B.
Syracuse, NY
Foodie Expert
Redhot cayenne is so good that I put it on my chiken wing dip and it make it so delicious. I recommend this product.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?