BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Sully R.
Sully R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
My fave hot sauce ever. Love the spicy kick it has. Not too much not too little. Anywhere I can add hot sauce I do
Judi G.
Judi G.
Phoenix, AZ
This sauce has a nice kick to it. Not too spicy. It can he added to any meal to give an added flavor. Love it! I use it all the time.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
Foodie Expert
I honestly loved this hot sauce. Its not too spicy and it taste like buffalo sauce. I will definitely be purchasing this sauce again!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Thomasville, NC
Kinda like texas pete.! Lol i think its great but i dont really luke liquidy sauces i like mines a little thicker
vanessa c.
vanessa c.
Windermere, FL
Foodie Expert
So deliciois is a kind of spicy but sweet , my father love it and he used with a chicken soup! ~Tasty~❤
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Austin, TX
I LOOOOVE this stuff. I like to make fried chicken chunks and then toss it in Franks for homemade hot wings. It's the best!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Stuff is good got it on my box and love it on everything it's not to spicy but hot and it's a bit thick
Mari A.
Mari A.
Texarkana, TX
I'm not really a big fan of trying new hot sauces but this one I really enjoyed and was perfect for me!
This is hands down the best hot sauce ever. Makes any dish fast even better. I definitely recommend this product.
Cynthia K.
Cynthia K.
Tangent , OR
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is so good. It's just enough flavor and not too spicy. I love to put it on my eggs in the morning.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?