BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley P.
Bronx, NY
Original and one of my favorite hot sauce .it can be used with pretty much anything. I love using it to make mayo ketchup for my fried chicken
lashawna m.
Taylor, MI
There's not enough starts to give this sauce! It's beyond amazing. I put it in and on all my food it's just doesn't taste complete without it!
Anggy G.
doral, FL
This sauce definitely appeals to my husband, now uses it at all meals especially on the grills, has a vice and the meat does not eat without it
Christa H.
Southfield, MI
This is the only brand of hot sauce that I use. I can't eat fried fish or greens without Franks. It's hot, but still has a tangy flavor to it.
Fraydelin M.
Bronx, NY
This is the perfect sauce to eat with some meat, tacos etc... is medium hot and has a taste a little sweet. I would like to try this on a BBQ.
Natalia M.
Schaumburg, IL
Red's on chicken wings! Red's on fish sticks! Red's on pop corn! Red's on rice! Red's on potato salad! Red's is fantastic on almost everything.
Kimberly G.
If you love a good flavorful spicy Hot Sauce, this is the one for you. It tastes amazing on Chicken wings and also a nice big Chicken Sandwich.
Nathalie B.
Saint Cloud, FL
Only reason I am giving it a 1 star is because I don't like hot sauce. Ive heard it's one of the best hot sauces but It's just too much for me.
Jaclyn H.
Butler, MO
It's so weird that influenster sent me this because I absolutely hate spicy food, therefore it gets one star because I can't and won't eat it.
Samantha M.
Tobyhanna, PA
Absolutely love it! Used to to make wings and buffalo chicken dip which is my fav and it was great not too much of a kick and it tasted great.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?