BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jacqueline D.
GAINESVILLE, FL
The taste was very good
I feel like it was mild I liked it
I put it on Taco Bell burritos as well as home made wing etc. Overall great product
Alex O.
Spring, TX
Always good on some chicken if you are limited on choices or just plains picky. My go to. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Natalia M.
Schaumburg, IL
Red's on chicken wings! Red's on fish sticks! Red's on pop corn! Red's on rice! Red's on potato salad! Red's is fantastic on almost everything.
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
It goes great with everything . It's not that hot . It's not that expensive either . Hot sauce is usually really hot but this one is mild .
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I love my things to be hot and spicy and this does it and it's super delicious I usually put it on steaks or hot dogs and it tastes wonderful
brenda G.
Pasadena, TX
got this product for free for testing n I may say I love it n it comes in handy lovee the taste not to spicy just perfect for me n my family
Alycia M.
Wickliffe, OH
I liked the secure packaging of the hot sauce. It had lots of flavor you could defiantly taste the cayenne. Really adds a kick to your meal.
Julie N.
My sister got me this to try out and i am not a fan. It is not as spicy as i expected. It has a sour taste which reminds me a lot of tabasco.
Glow Y.
Houston , TX
Hot Sauce that kicks up the flavor on just about anything. Great base for chicken wongs. And you can beat the price! Add flavor not calories!
Brittany H.
Knoxville, TN
My son loves spicy things. And he says that it's pretty spicy but very delicious. He's normally a fan of siracha but this may take the lead!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?