BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Brie C.
Not a huge fan. The heat is okay but it is far on the vinegar side for me. I guess it would be okay to mix it with a bbq sauce but on its own no.
Surisay C.
This is a great hot sauce, it's not too hot or too mild. Perfect to use on buffalo wings. The packaging is sturdy and the product is well priced.
Kylie W.
Windsor, CA
This hot sauce is great because it's not too hot, it tastes great and its good with just about anything. I have gotten a few friends hooked on it
Valentina Z.
Milwaukee, WI
My new favorite... it's delicious and taste really goodFrank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce and I got it for free to test it out
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Just like the slogan... I put it on everything. It isn't super spicy, so its a great addition to most meals! Try it on eggs, you won't be sorry!
Edalise M.
Milwaukee , WI
I use this for wings , fried Chicken , Tacos And soups! I really do put it on everything it's not to sour the flavor has a kick it's just right.
Kimberly C.
Columbus, OH
I use Frank's in every recipe that calls for hot sauce. I also put it on stuff that some people might not. It's definitely my "go-to" hot sauce.
Martha P.
Sun valley , CA
I really enjoyed this sauce and the best part was that it was free from influenster. I used it on some chicken wings. They came out really good.
Brittany W.
Cypress, CA
Franks is the best sauce for chicken wings! I swear by it. It's hot and spicy and full of flavor. It's great in my buffalo chicken mac n cheese!
NHI HUGO P.
Im glad I received the Franks Red Hot original Sauce for free because is really good. You can combine it with everything and it tastes so yummy.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back