BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Christina M.
Foodie Expert
I like the flavor of this sauce and it isn't too tart. It has good heat and kick. I will be choosing this over other sauces
martha z.
Foodie Expert
I have only tried the buffalo sauce so far but I can now day this is my favorite one. It tastes good, good bottled goodness
Amy R.
N Hollywood, CA
PERFECT TO ADD ON WINGS! So delicious and I literally have a ton of these! I can add this to anything either which is bomb
Jennifer K.
Lake Tapps, WA
Got this in my November tasty VoxBox. It is so good! Probably my favorite Frank's sauce. Medium spicy and tangy. Delicious!
Mayra C.
I don't really like hot sauces like this it gives me heart burn with the vinegar but my dad loves it.. especially with eggs
Shelby H.
Los Lunas, NM
Foodie Expert
I had never tried this until the Playa VoxBox. Oh my goodness it was so yummy! I really do put that s*** on everything now!
Cheryl R.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I can compliant is good hot sauce I love my family love it good we every food I put on it i totally recommend this product
jean laura g.
Cape coral , FL
Foodie Expert
Delicious! Very rich spicy and explodes in my mouth and flavor my favorite meats and foods. Thanks for the gift influenster
Jesica M.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce is our favorite especially in our chicken buffalo dip! It's the perfect hot sauce with a kick.
Hayley K.
Amherst, MA
Tangy, hot, but not too fierce. Perfect for salads, soups, chicken wings, burritos, and more! I use this product regularly.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?