BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
lashawna m.
TAYLOR, MI
There's not enough starts to give this sauce! It's beyond amazing. I put it in and on all my food it's just doesn't taste complete without it!
Andrea C.
This bottle is almost gone in my house everyone loves it definitely has a spice kick to it goes perfect with tacos or any thing in that matter
Celene C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
THIS HOT SAUCE WAS BETTER THEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE I WASN'T TO SURE IF I WANTED TO TRY IT BUT I DID IT WAS HOT BUT NOT TO HOT SO I LIKE THAT
Jaclyn H.
Butler, MO
It's so weird that influenster sent me this because I absolutely hate spicy food, therefore it gets one star because I can't and won't eat it.
Jacqueline D.
GAINESVILLE, FL
The taste was very good
I feel like it was mild I liked it
I put it on Taco Bell burritos as well as home made wing etc. Overall great product
Fraydelin M.
Bronx, NY
This is the perfect sauce to eat with some meat, tacos etc... is medium hot and has a taste a little sweet. I would like to try this on a BBQ.
Natalia M.
Schaumburg, IL
Red's on chicken wings! Red's on fish sticks! Red's on pop corn! Red's on rice! Red's on potato salad! Red's is fantastic on almost everything.
Meghan B.
Hockley , TX
I love franks! My favorite way to use it is to Cook some chicken breasts in it and chop it up and put it in a salad! So flavorful and healthy!
Kimberly G.
If you love a good flavorful spicy Hot Sauce, this is the one for you. It tastes amazing on Chicken wings and also a nice big Chicken Sandwich.
Lauren D.
This is something I always have in my house. I use this for everything from eggs to salads, etc. It adds a little spice to your favorite foods.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?