BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
Westminster, CA
Its amazing i love it i made some wings and ot was not to spicy everyone loved them even the kids loved them im going to be maling more
SHARINA M.
SHARINA M.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Inlove with this sause.. 😍📥😍 RedHottt Frank's so nice!! And delicious!! So happy .. thanks Influenster ..💋😍😍
Annie B.
Annie B.
Lawton, OK
Like the flavor, not so spicy but it taste really good specially for tacos, you can put it on everything!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Silver City, NM
Foodie Expert
Mmm I absolutely love the spice this hot sauce adds to literally everything. I need spice with every meal, and this is definitely my go to.
Yecenia S.
Yecenia S.
Palacios, TX
Foodie Expert
All time favorite. I eat this with almost everything. This is definitely a must have in my kitchen. Especially on some hot wings. Yummy
Harmonie R.
Harmonie R.
Los angeles, CA
Love the flavor of Frank's. It really does go great on everything from tacos to pizza. Having a bottle in the house is always necessary
Malinda N.
Malinda N.
Foodie Expert
I put this on some hot wings, made some dip or some coleslaw. My family loves it. Just the perfect amount of spice.
susan r.
susan r.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
wow loved the sample irecieved for free of franks red hot cayanne peper sauce wow ive tried it on everything
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD
Foodie Expert
Hands down the best hot sauce... And the only sauce I would ever use to make my ever-requested Buffalo Chicken Dip!! Seriously it's so good!! It is full-flavored and hot, but not melt your face off hot... Which is perfect!
sydanee h.
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
Foodie Expert
Red hot I put this s*%! On everything 😂😂😂 no really I do. Even my popcorn. I know how ghetto can I get. Lol
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?