BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Valentina Z.
Milwaukee, WI
My new favorite... it's delicious and taste really goodFrank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce and I got it for free to test it out
Brianna M.
I don't really like hot sauce but when I tried this I liked it. It's great to eat with wings so if you love hot sauce this is definitely for you.
Olivia B.
Valley Center, CA
I absolutely love this! The taste is amazing and its not too spicy for me! My favorite thing to use on is wings, lays, and even chicken nuggets.
Martha P.
Sun valley, Ca
I really enjoyed this sauce and the best part was that it was free from influenster. I used it on some chicken wings. They came out really good.
Alexandria C.
Super yummy! A great touch to certain foods and also a great dip for chips! I personally don't like spicy things but this was just right for me!
Katty B.
Islip, NY
This is the classic hot sauce what you can't run out. The flavor is natural strong but is still delicious and making the food tasting much better
Viviana L.
Grand Island , NY
Franks hot sauce is my go to hot sauce, it pairs well with everything. It's not to tangy or have that annoying vinegar taste like most out there.
Edna D.
Im glad I received the Franks Red Hot original Sauce for free because is really good. You can combine it with everything and it tastes so yummy.
Suri C.
This is a great hot sauce, it's not too hot or too mild. Perfect to use on buffalo wings. The packaging is sturdy and the product is well priced.
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
Me & my husband fellbin love with it we love it on pizza so far its great ! The taste & spice is just perfect will be on my next shopping list !!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?