BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Kassandra K.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I love that you get a lot for so little. Great taste, great package. It goes on just about anything and is a great side
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
I ha e loved this sauce for years! It goes good on so many things! The taste is just like not other hot sauce! Love it!
Carol T.
Bronx, NY
This has a Very good taste!!! I am a spicy food lover and I can say this sauce is really good!! I recomend this product
CARMELINA R.
Doral, FL
Me encanta el sabor y el grado de picante que tiene, lo recomiendo, soy amante de los picantes y lo utilizamos en todo.
erica D.
midland, TX
Foodie Expert
im a huge fan of chalula but this is bomb as well has a nice kick too it and a flavor that you'll want on EVERYTHING 😂
Christina M.
Gambrills, MD
Foodie Expert
Only buy the best! ! Franks is the best not only for wings but for chicken breast. It's the only hot sauce in my house!
Perla D.
Dallas, TX
This is a must have if your are going to make Hot wings. Wouldn't use anything else. Glad I got it as part of my VoxBox
Kimberly R.
Foodie Expert
I used this on a recipe that I made the day I got it and the taste is not the best. I haven't used it again since then.
Carina Q.
Hutto, TX
Foodie Expert
Love this sauce!! Just the perfect spicy flavor for breakfast to dinner time. I recommend for chicken tenders the best.
Kristina E.
Oregon City, OR
Intense! Great flavor! A must have on taco night or when barbecuing. Also great on chicken or to spice up a bbq sauce.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?