BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer W.
Brentwood , TN
My boyfriend and I are crazy about Frank's. We put it on everything: Eggs, steak, hamburgers, in soups, and more! It perks up almost any dish.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I absolutely Love Frank's Red Hot. Frank's Buffalo Chicken Dip is amazing. I make it all the time as an appetizer and occasionally as dinner!
Princess G.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite brand of hot sauce ! It's not only spicy but it's full of flavor. I put this hot sauce on everything from French fries to chicken.
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX
I got this item for free in a Vox box to try! I've tried this hot sauce before and I love it so much! it has a kick of cajun spice that I love!
Emily W.
Greenwood, IN
I love it not tooo spicy but it still has a good tang to it! To be honest I love putting this on almost everything, it's seriously really good!
Shelby R.
Ringgold, GA
This is something you should always have in your house. The buffalo style is great for wings or chicken. Or mix up in a salad for some flavor
fatima r.
Marina, CA
I love this new sauce I love that I revived it free! And it has such an amazing taste I would have never tried it if it wasn't for influenster
Liana G.
Mooresville, IN
Frank's RedHot is the best hot sauce in the world! I literally put it on everything. It has the best flavor and just the right amount of heat.
Ana O.
Soooo good!!! I love cayenne pepper!! I eat spicy sauces with almost everything!! Definitely recommend trying this one, so yummy and spicy!!!!
Yesenia D.
Torrance, CA
Love this stuff. Tastes so great with eggs and avocado for that extra spicy! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a little extra spice.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?