BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Josseline P.
Burbank, CA
Had not tried it before but I'm glad I did!! It's so delicious! It's also a good price. Also it's not just spicy, but it also has a lot of flavor.
John R.
Omaha, NE
By far the best hot sauce to use for chicken wings. Whether you use it alone or as a base to create your own concoction, Franks is where it's at!
Jennifer H.
Ecorse , MI
Franks is the best around very decent price and goes on everything i always buy it the kids love it can u can pick it up from walmart foe under $3
Sarah F.
I live by this sauce. I eat it pretty much on everything. With football season coming up the recipe for buffalo chicken dip is on the back! Enjoy!
Stephanie N.
Franks RedHot sauce is amazing! It goes well on all meats, mix it with ranch for salad or pizza or add it on wings. The possibilities and endless.
tiffany m.
Frank's Hot sauce is my preferred brand. I love the recipe on the back of the bottle for the Buffalo Chicken Dip ; it's a hit every time I made it.
Josephine O.
Fort Hood, TX
My go to Hot sauce in a bottle! Good on everything from eggs and ham to brisket and torillas! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Michelle M.
This might not be the best hot sauce, but it is affordable & it tastes great in Buffalo chicken recipes. Adding garlic powder makes it much better.
sandra w.
Erie, PA
I highly recommend this, I use it for everything, buffalo chicken wing dip, wings etc. My son uses this on everything, and also the wing sauce too!
Amanda M.
Jessup, PA
This is one of the most versatile ingredients you can put in your pantry. You can make wing sauce with it, buffalo chicken dip, just to name a few.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do you like Red hot or Louisiana hot sauce better?
Chris  A.
Hilliard, OH
Do you prefer Franks Red Hot original or buffalo?
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Does anybody have any other great recipes other than wings and on eggs?!?!
Natalie T.
Saint Louis, MO
My husband is INSANLY picky. Would you say this is really hot or mild hot. A recipe I'm working on calls for it and I'm nervous to use!! Also my kids ages 4 and 6 would be eating this dinner. Thank you!!
Marie S.