BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Andrea C.
This bottle is almost gone in my house everyone loves it definitely has a spice kick to it goes perfect with tacos or any thing in that matter
Lauren D.
This is something I always have in my house. I use this for everything from eggs to salads, etc. It adds a little spice to your favorite foods.
Yesenia D.
Torrance, CA
Love this stuff. Tastes so great with eggs and avocado for that extra spicy! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a little extra spice.
Meghan B.
I love franks! My favorite way to use it is to Cook some chicken breasts in it and chop it up and put it in a salad! So flavorful and healthy!
Emily W.
Greenwood, IN
I love it not tooo spicy but it still has a good tang to it! To be honest I love putting this on almost everything, it's seriously really good!
Celene C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
THIS HOT SAUCE WAS BETTER THEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE I WASN'T TO SURE IF I WANTED TO TRY IT BUT I DID IT WAS HOT BUT NOT TO HOT SO I LIKE THAT
Moises C.
Miami, Florida
Recibí este producto en la Tasty Box y de verdad estoy muy contento con el sabor ya que no es un picante muy fuerte y es perfecto como me gusta
Anggy G.
Doral, FL
This sauce definitely appeals to my husband, now uses it at all meals especially on the grills, has a vice and the meat does not eat without it
Princess G.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite brand of hot sauce ! It's not only spicy but it's full of flavor. I put this hot sauce on everything from French fries to chicken.
Martha A.
Long Beach, CA
Delicious sauce with just enough spice. The vinegar hits your throat and causes a party in your mouth. Love this stuff on more than just wings!
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Does anybody have any other great recipes other than wings and on eggs?!?!
Natalie T.
Saint Louis, MO
My husband is INSANLY picky. Would you say this is really hot or mild hot. A recipe I'm working on calls for it and I'm nervous to use!! Also my kids ages 4 and 6 would be eating this dinner. Thank you!!
Jill W.
Becky S.
Goleta, CA
What other brands of hot sauce would you compare this to, and how is it different/better?