BY FRANK'S REDHOT #1 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Michelle G.
San Marcos , TX
I really liked the flavor. It was hot yet mild and the texture was very creamy and float. I added this to some breaded chicken and it tasted great
Stephanie M.
Pflugerville, TX
Awesome! Great flavor with just the right amount of heat!

Will be purchasing more in the future and will recommend to friends.
Katty B.
East Islip, NY
This is the classic hot sauce what you can't run out. The flavor is natural strong but is still delicious and making the food tasting much better
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
Me & my husband fellbin love with it we love it on pizza so far its great ! The taste & spice is just perfect will be on my next shopping list !!
Jeneia P.
Freaking love this sauce on everything!!! I originally tasted it at a restaurant when I ordered hot wings. The sauce taste so amazing I love it.
Olivia B.
Valley Center, CA
I absolutely love this! The taste is amazing and its not too spicy for me! My favorite thing to use on is wings, lays, and even chicken nuggets.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
I love using the red hot buffalo wing sauce to make buffalo chicken dip or with celery sticks! great flavor and spice without being overpowering.
Carolina L.
Rialto, CA
I've always seen this in stores but never really paid attention to it . Until now . i really enjoyed the taste of it , I'll definitely buy again.
Brittany S.
Brookville, PA
Not only does Red Hot have the "kick" of hot sauce, but it has an awesome flavor as well! Everything tastes a little better with Franks Red Hot!
Michelle L.
Lafayette, IN
My family loves hot sauces , and I do as well so getting a free bottle of this was perfect. It wasn't too spicy ! So I loved thank you so much !
Melissa M.
Warrington, PA
How often do you use Frank's?
gigi s.
Minneapolis, MN
What do people like to put this on?
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
what do you like to eat with this?
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
Should I use Frank's Red Hot for making buffalo sauce for tailgating?
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
What recipes do you have in mind using this product?