BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Andrea C.
This bottle is almost gone in my house everyone loves it definitely has a spice kick to it goes perfect with tacos or any thing in that matter
Jacqueline D.
GAINESVILLE, FL
The taste was very good
I feel like it was mild I liked it
I put it on Taco Bell burritos as well as home made wing etc. Overall great product
Yesenia D.
Torrance, CA
Love this stuff. Tastes so great with eggs and avocado for that extra spicy! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a little extra spice.
Daniella M.
Chula Vista, Ca
Frank's redhot is the best.
I put mine on almost everything on my chips on my chicken. You can buy your at any grocery store at a decent price.
Luz Del Alba A.
Miami, FL, FL
El producto tiene buena calidad, lo recibi gracias a influenster para probarlo totalmente gratis. Tiene un precio accequible para los clientes
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX
I got this item for free in a Vox box to try! I've tried this hot sauce before and I love it so much! it has a kick of cajun spice that I love!
Princess G.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite brand of hot sauce ! It's not only spicy but it's full of flavor. I put this hot sauce on everything from French fries to chicken.
fatima r.
Marina, CA
I love this new sauce I love that I revived it free! And it has such an amazing taste I would have never tried it if it wasn't for influenster
Trinicka H.
Kansas City, MO
This hot sauce is really good. It's hot but with flavor. I use it to make my hot wings mixed with Italian dressing and butter. It is sooo good.
Ana O.
Soooo good!!! I love cayenne pepper!! I eat spicy sauces with almost everything!! Definitely recommend trying this one, so yummy and spicy!!!!
Melissa M.
Warrington, PA
How often do you use Frank's?
gigi s.
Saint Paul, MN
What do people like to put this on?
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
what do you like to eat with this?
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
Should I use Frank's Red Hot for making buffalo sauce for tailgating?
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
What recipes do you have in mind using this product?