BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Stephanie N.
Franks RedHot sauce is amazing! It goes well on all meats, mix it with ranch for salad or pizza or add it on wings. The possibilities and endless.
Michelle M.
This might not be the best hot sauce, but it is affordable & it tastes great in Buffalo chicken recipes. Adding garlic powder makes it much better.
sandra w.
Erie, PA
I highly recommend this, I use it for everything, buffalo chicken wing dip, wings etc. My son uses this on everything, and also the wing sauce too!
John R.
Omaha, NE
By far the best hot sauce to use for chicken wings. Whether you use it alone or as a base to create your own concoction, Franks is where it's at!
Kristy G.
W Valley City, UT
Really like this hot sauce. We used it on our breakfast burritos, couple dashes in Spanish rice. I made a dipping sauce for some potato wedges too.
Shelton S.
Arlington, VA
It goes on many things but it doesn't have enough power for me. I like things to be REALLY spicy, like Indian food, so I was disappointed in this.
Jazmin V.
Los Angeles, CA
I received it in my complimentary #playavoxbox and I haven't got the chance to taste it but I'm looking forward to using it in one of my dinners 😁
Amanda M.
Jessup, PA
This is one of the most versatile ingredients you can put in your pantry. You can make wing sauce with it, buffalo chicken dip, just to name a few.
Ashley W.
This is the best overall hot sauce! I can use Franks to make SO many different recipes as the flavor is not to overpowering. I swear by this stuff!
Angela L.
Muncie, IN
I mom uses Frank's red hot sauce on chicken wings. I absolutely love it. I think it is delicious. It has a kick, but won't set your mouth on fire.
rosa c.
San Jose , CA
How hot is it ? Just received it
Hannah M.
This is my fav hot sauce! Looking for more recipes to make with this. What’s your favorites?!
Rossana N.
Las Vegas, NV
Can I use this to make hot chicken wings? It's too spicy?
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
I've never used hot sauce before, what types of dishes can it be used in/for?
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
What's your favourite thing to put Frank's Red Hot on? I can eat it with anything, but I love adding it to my plain popcorn.