BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
michelle d.
Firebaugh, CA
Super yummy hot sauce! Adds just the right amount of spicy kick to my tacos. Got it for free right here from Influenster. Thank you so much :)
Princess G.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite brand of hot sauce ! It's not only spicy but it's full of flavor. I put this hot sauce on everything from French fries to chicken.
Ashley P.
Bronx, NY
Original and one of my favorite hot sauce .it can be used with pretty much anything. I love using it to make mayo ketchup for my fried chicken
Trinicka H.
Kansas City, MO
This hot sauce is really good. It's hot but with flavor. I use it to make my hot wings mixed with Italian dressing and butter. It is sooo good.
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX
I got this item for free in a Vox box to try! I've tried this hot sauce before and I love it so much! it has a kick of cajun spice that I love!
Moises C.
Miami, Florida
Recibí este producto en la Tasty Box y de verdad estoy muy contento con el sabor ya que no es un picante muy fuerte y es perfecto como me gusta
Samantha M.
Tobyhanna, PA
Absolutely love it! Used to to make wings and buffalo chicken dip which is my fav and it was great not too much of a kick and it tasted great.
Jennifer W.
Brentwood , TN
My boyfriend and I are crazy about Frank's. We put it on everything: Eggs, steak, hamburgers, in soups, and more! It perks up almost any dish.
Kimberly G.
If you love a good flavorful spicy Hot Sauce, this is the one for you. It tastes amazing on Chicken wings and also a nice big Chicken Sandwich.
Lisa S.
Rowlett, TX
Shouldn't every1 have the standard bottle in their cupboard. I love it on my morning eggs, give them the salt n extra spice to get me moving.
Brandi H.
Chula vista, CA
Is the original better than the wing sauce? I want to make buffalo chicken dip and I'm just curious.
Josh P.
What is your favorite thing to put franks on?
Victoria r.
how many of you use this? and what do you use it with? i make buffalo chicken dip with this stuff! so yummy
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
What's your favourite thing to put Frank's Red Hot on? I can eat it with anything, but I love adding it to my plain popcorn.
Rossana N.
Las Vegas, NV
Can I use this to make hot chicken wings? It's too spicy?