BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
America B.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
It's little salty but it goes great with popcorn, chips, & even soups. I put it on basically everything.
Victoria C.
Foodie Expert
Really love the flavor of this product, defently the food increase the flavor,good presentation and taste
Darly T.
Foodie Expert
So good and tasty , i made some chicken fajitas and they were soo delicious, everyone on home lives them
Nani V.
Jacksonville , FL
I love RedHot!! I eat it with everything on chips, wings and pizza!! I love the spice level and the size.
Dora T.
College Sta, TX
Best hot sauce ever I added on all my meals it taste so good I always buy mine at Walmart real good price
Martha H.
Cedar Creek , TX
Love the tang in this hot sauce! So good on fried chicken and chicken sandwiches! The flavor is so bold!
Betty G.
Anaheim , CA
I've been wanting to try this hot sauce for so long and now I finally got to try it and it's amazing!!!!
Nikki S.
Norwalk , CA
I really love Frank's RedHot it's good for taco, burrito and the flavor so good and I think it's healthy.
LeeAnn L.
Spanish fork, UT
So good! I love how much flavor it has for being a spicy sauce! It literally goes great with everything!!
Antonia F.
Alexandria, VA
I love this hot sauce!! Its defiantly one of my favorites!! I eat it mostly on potato chips or on wings!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?