BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Roshunda T.
Wadesboro, NC
I thought all hot sauce was pretty much the same but this isn't. It's spicy and can be put on anything. It has a tang to it too. I just love it.
Edalise M.
Milwaukee , WI
I use this for wings , fried Chicken , Tacos And soups! I really do put it on everything it's not to sour the flavor has a kick it's just right.
Brittany W.
Cypress, CA
Franks is the best sauce for chicken wings! I swear by it. It's hot and spicy and full of flavor. It's great in my buffalo chicken mac n cheese!
Kylie W.
Windsor, CA
This hot sauce is great because it's not too hot, it tastes great and its good with just about anything. I have gotten a few friends hooked on it
Suri C.
This is a great hot sauce, it's not too hot or too mild. Perfect to use on buffalo wings. The packaging is sturdy and the product is well priced.
Dana B.
seymour, CT
Just like the slogan... I put it on everything. It isn't super spicy, so its a great addition to most meals! Try it on eggs, you won't be sorry!
Moises C.
Miami, Florida
Recibí este producto en la Tasty Box y de verdad estoy muy contento con el sabor ya que no es un picante muy fuerte y es perfecto como me gusta
Trinicka H.
Kansas City, MO
This hot sauce is really good. It's hot but with flavor. I use it to make my hot wings mixed with Italian dressing and butter. It is sooo good.
Jennifer W.
Brentwood , TN
My boyfriend and I are crazy about Frank's. We put it on everything: Eggs, steak, hamburgers, in soups, and more! It perks up almost any dish.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
I'm so in love with this sauce! Is way better than I expected, great flavor mild hot definitly a very good value, great presentation great size
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?