BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lauren M.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this hot sauce! It's just the right amount of kick without burning your face off. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Hannah W.
Emmetsburg, IA
I literally put this hot sauce on everything! It is the perfect sauce for any occasion and every food type. And there are a variety of choices!
Nathalie B.
Saint Cloud, FL
Only reason I am giving it a 1 star is because I don't like hot sauce. Ive heard it's one of the best hot sauces but It's just too much for me.
Lisa S.
Rowlett, TX
Shouldn't every1 have the standard bottle in their cupboard. I love it on my morning eggs, give them the salt n extra spice to get me moving.
michelle d.
Firebaugh, CA
Foodie Expert
Super yummy hot sauce! Adds just the right amount of spicy kick to my tacos. Got it for free right here from Influenster. Thank you so much :)
Liana G.
Mooresville, IN
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot is the best hot sauce in the world! I literally put it on everything. It has the best flavor and just the right amount of heat.
Meghan B.
Foodie Expert
I love franks! My favorite way to use it is to Cook some chicken breasts in it and chop it up and put it in a salad! So flavorful and healthy!
Alex O.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
Always good on some chicken if you are limited on choices or just plains picky. My go to. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Martha A.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Delicious sauce with just enough spice. The vinegar hits your throat and causes a party in your mouth. Love this stuff on more than just wings!
Shelby R.
Ringgold, GA
This is something you should always have in your house. The buffalo style is great for wings or chicken. Or mix up in a salad for some flavor
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?