BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
I love using the red hot buffalo wing sauce to make buffalo chicken dip or with celery sticks! great flavor and spice without being overpowering.
Delfina M.
Centerton, AR
Good flavor..not too hot and certainly not too vinegary. Enjoy it with an egg scramble or egg over easy!  Product was sent to me for review
Linda A.
Oxnard, CA
The only buffalo sauce I will buy!!! It is amazing for my oversized buffalo drumsticks! Perfect amount of spice! I even use it on my white rice.
Guadalupe R.
Loved it 🤗😍 i literally put it on everything. From tacos to quesadillas, fresh food or fried. Ill be buying more of it before the bottle empties.
Cristal R.
So we make wings with this sauce. My son loves them. The flavor is great great and its not super spicy. Sometimes we dip our fried chicken in it
abril e.
Salinas, CA
My all time favorite hot sauce. It's my go to buffalo chicne sauce. I enjoy it also as a dipping sauce or also pouring some inside my sandwiches
Alexandria C.
Super yummy! A great touch to certain foods and also a great dip for chips! I personally don't like spicy things but this was just right for me!
Wendy S.
Saint Cloud, FL
Omygosh nothing compares to Frank's Red Hot! My teen son loves it and so do I. Loving the new top as well, dispenses the sauce without any mess!
Kimberly C.
Columbus, OH
I use Frank's in every recipe that calls for hot sauce. I also put it on stuff that some people might not. It's definitely my "go-to" hot sauce.
Viviana L.
Grand island , NY
Franks hot sauce is my go to hot sauce, it pairs well with everything. It's not to tangy or have that annoying vinegar taste like most out there.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?