BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Frank's Redhot pepper sauce is the best sauce for people who like to add that right amount of flavours spiciness to their food. You can add it to cooked food or use it as a dip it goes both ways. Also, it's so versatile I eat it with eggs, sanwiches, noodles, soups evrything. It's very affordable & you can find it at any of your local supermarkets.
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
I am a hot sauce lover. I have to have it with almost everything. I received a full size bottle of Frank's Red hot sauce complimentary of influenster for testing purposes. I have to say that I have used this sauce in the past. I lile to use this sauce for some delicious hot wings.
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
This Hot Sauce has to be by far the best Sauce I've ever tasted! The taste is enjoyable but it's not as "Hot" as I expected. I was a bit disappointed on that but this product still gets a 4 four star rating. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. It might not be as "Hot" as other sauces but it's definitely delicious! Especially on wings!!!
Samantha R.
Brandon , FL
My favorite hot sauce to use! I put it on almost everything and I'm not just saying that lol. It's the perfect amount of spicy and it's the best flavor I've found in a bottled sauce. It's not super hot but it does have a nice kick to it. Five stars! I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own. Try it!
Rosa R.
Right amount of subtle kick with a vinegar base which I enjoy very much. If you can't take spicy this is a good one to start with in moderation to build up a little tolerance. Does not overwhelm the flavor of the food but accompanies it nicely. #gotitfree #playavoxbox #contest
Alisha D.
Battle creek, MI
This is the ONLY hot sauce that I will eat. I seriously will not eat other brands of hot sauce by choice. I always make sure I have Red hot in my house. I love the heat of the Extra hot, and the flavor. A lot of people might not understand about a hot sauces flavor, but to me they have their own flavor and Red hot seems to be the only one I like!
Wayne P.
Shawano, WI
I really love the Frank's Hot Sauce to me it's one of the best hot sauces out there I use it on everything ribs pizza hamburgers you name it I think it's very healthy it is a definite to try on a rack of ribs I am super satisfied thank you for letting me test it
Emily P.
Lockport, NY
As a buffalonian, I have grown up on franks. Franks is the best hot sauce out there. It has the perfect kick of spice but with a very smooth texture. I use franks in everything from chicken wing dip, to my chili! I would absolutely recommend franks hot sauce !!
Grace M.
Frank's RedHot it's pretty dang great! I don't find it too spicy, more like a tickle in your mouth. I love that really does have a nice flavor to it, too! I recommend you give it a try, you might like it, too ❤ Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
MiMi C.
Phoenix, AZ
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce & Daisy® Squeeze Sour Cream are legit the perfect summer combo for so many different variations of dips! Not pricey and gives just enough kick for those who love spicy but can't always handle it! Lol
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back