BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
michael p.
michael p.
port hadlock, WA
Foodie Expert
I am not typically a hot sauce person, especially "tabasco" style sauces. This is the first time I've ever had Franks Redhot Sauce. I am totally in love with it. I have consumed almost half of the bottle in less than 24hrs. I put it on my crackers, my steak, mixed it in with my BBQ sauce and everything. I was pleasantly surprised that it so amazingly good, and angry that I hadnt tried it sooner.
Milpa M.
Milpa M.
Paterson, NJ
Foodie Expert
Amazing product I got this product from my VoxBox and is hot enough for me love that doesn't take over the food taste just perfect taste, I love hot sauce this one will be one that I will buy for sure fantastic consistency
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Lexington, KY
A great mild/hot sauce for damn near everything. Delicious on tacos and in Pho, I even enjoy it on burgers and ramen. Not over vinegary like other sauces and not too hot to ruin the flavor of food, actually enhances it. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce #iptsoe #franksredhot #passthefranks #contest #gentsvoxbox
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Delray Beach, FL
I love this sauce! I got this in my complimentary #PlayaVoxbox and was excited to taste it. I am not a person that likes everything way too spicy, but I do like my food with a little be of a kick to it. So to me this was perfect because it is hard to find a good sauce that can give you that. My husband and I have been using it on everything and since he likes things extra spicy, he just puts a bigger amount on his food and then we have the best of both worlds!!! Definitely worth the try!
Saixious D.
Saixious D.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I really like spicy food and I'm always interested in new hot sauces to try. Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is very nice. Has a good flavor, not too plain. I made shrimp salad (shrimp, celery, red onions, lemon, salt, paprika, cayenne pepper, mayo), topped that onto toasted baguettes, and added RedHot Sauce on top. Added a nice amount of heat, and the lid is easy to open and easy to control the amount coming out. I have bought RedHot in the past before getting it free from Influenster for testing, and would buy again.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Buckeye, AZ
💣Bomb Flour Tacos!
I thought I had taco seasoning but I didn't so I remembered I got a FREE bottle of Franks red hot sauce so I gave it a go and added it to the beef along with some seasonings. Came out so tasty,not really hot but tasty with a light tang. I received this item for free from @FranksRedHot @Influenster for reviewing purposes, my opinions are my own #FoodLovesFranks #contest #iptsoe #hotsauce #iputthatshitoneverything #tacos #flourtacos #flourtortilla #foo
Shalayna G.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of hot sauce Louisiana has always been my favorite personally then a friend told me to try Franks Red Hot is her favorite so I had to try it! I love the sharp robust flavor combo this hot sauce has and pairs well with foods! My personal favorite is french fries drenched in cheese, bacon, ranch and hot sauce! I will be purchasing again in the near future because I eat hot sauce on most everything and run out fast! Super affordable and delicious!
David M.
David M.
Louisa, KY
Foodie Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing. I'm not a huge hot sauce person, so I can not compare it to others. But This sauce is awesome. It tasted great on my chicken wings, and  mini burgers. I can see me adding this to a lot more food. Its got a nice bold flavor while not being to over spicy. I figured when I tried it that it would be extremely hot and it wasn't. I plan to keep a bottle in my house now. Highly recommended.
Antonella G.
Antonella G.
Foodie Expert
This is a great hot sauce to use if you are trying to eat clean or minimally processed foods. It has a great kick to it and you can put a lot or a little on foods dependent upon your preferred spice level. Best of all, it doesn't take away from the overall flavor of the dish you're putting it on. My husband loves spicy food and he will put this on absolutely anything! Great product!
Diana R.
Diana R.
Foodie Expert
My best friend loves hot sauce a lot, I don't really like them cause I can't handle spicy. So I invited her over for a cook out and she prepare this honey spicy chicken with Frank's RedHot sauce and everyone was loving it. I tried it and it was actually really good. If you like spicy you will love the sauce, but if you know how to cook with it you can actually tone down the spicy part with the right ingredients. It is not expensive and you can find it almost anywhere.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?