BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Jazmine G.
Foodie Expert
Pretty good, on par with Red Devil hot sauce. I don't think it's spicy whatsoever, but then again I eat spicy food a lot. Just taste like regular buffalo sauce on chicken wings. Wasn't really digging it on my quesadilla though. Still a good brand. Packaging is nice. I received this product for free from influenster to review but all opinions are my own.
Kallista M.
Foodie Expert
I do not really like spicy food, but i mixed this with plain yogurt nd it tasted like sour cream with a tiny bit of zing! This tastes so goo and if you are sensitive to spice, then a little bit can taste very good. My father, who likes more of a spice in his foods, and he used a more of the sauce than I did and he rates this product 5 stars as well! I received this product free for reviewing purposes from Influenster.
Jorge A.
Had some wing 2nite.  Used my Frank's Red Hot I got free from
Influenster.  Awesome hot sauce....some of the best sauce in the stores.. Put that s%&* on anything is right. Has a nice burn without making you cry for your mama!!  I'm making this my GO TO sauce from now on...Don't forget the celery and bleu cheese dip!!!
Marlene M.
This red hot salsa is amazing. It goes with everything you want to. Is spicy but since it's cayenne pepper sauce it doesn't burn your mouth but it blows your mind. I recommend it. It came on my complimentary voxbox Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jerry P.
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is the easiest way to spice up a bland meal! I put it on wings, chicken breasts, buffalo chicken dip, and more. I received a bottle of frank's red hot sauce complimentary from Influenster to sample and I couldn't wait to use it. I was already familiar with the sauce, but I began using it on more meals than before and realized how versatile it really is. Highly recommended if you like to add a little kick to your meals!
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is amazing. Frank's RedHot Original Cayanne Pepper Sauce goes deliciously on chicken wings, enchiladas, and fajitas.  It has a spicy yet vinegary taste to it and would be good on a lot of different foods. I still haven't tried it on my eggs or has browns yet! This product is also very affordable and a little goes a long way. You don't need much!
Jahaida G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
As a member of Influenster.com I received this for free to review and I couldn't be any happier! It's great to go with anything! I became a vegetarian not long ago and this makes my Vegan Buffalo Wings taste better and closer to the real thing! My sister came over and loved eating it even by itself! Not very spicy and the taste is amazing! Can't wait to buy more!
Daisy O.
West Babylon, NY
Foodie Expert
The flavor was good but I just would prefer more heat. It was perfect for a cheese omelette to start my day but I don't know that I would use it on a more hearty food. This is a beginner sauce for someone who wants a very mild flavor. A hot sauce pro would not enjoy it.
Jasmine R.
Lakeland, FL
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot is one of the best hot sauces out there. I love it! This hot sauce goes great with any and everything. I bought at ALDI at a really great low price. The flavor is amazing, it has just the right amount of hotness where you wont even have to add a lot, just a couple of drops.
Rosa R.
Foodie Expert
Right amount of subtle kick with a vinegar base which I enjoy very much. If you can't take spicy this is a good one to start with in moderation to build up a little tolerance. Does not overwhelm the flavor of the food but accompanies it nicely. #gotitfree #playavoxbox #contest
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?