BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Ashley P.
Bronx, NY
Original and one of my favorite hot sauce .it can be used with pretty much anything. I love using it to make mayo ketchup for my fried chicken
Trinicka H.
Kansas City, MO
This hot sauce is really good. It's hot but with flavor. I use it to make my hot wings mixed with Italian dressing and butter. It is sooo good.
Lauren D.
Foodie Expert
This is something I always have in my house. I use this for everything from eggs to salads, etc. It adds a little spice to your favorite foods.
Emily W.
Greenwood, IN
I love it not tooo spicy but it still has a good tang to it! To be honest I love putting this on almost everything, it's seriously really good!
Anggy G.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
This sauce definitely appeals to my husband, now uses it at all meals especially on the grills, has a vice and the meat does not eat without it
Princess G.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite brand of hot sauce ! It's not only spicy but it's full of flavor. I put this hot sauce on everything from French fries to chicken.
Natalia M.
Schaumburg, IL
Foodie Expert
Red's on chicken wings! Red's on fish sticks! Red's on pop corn! Red's on rice! Red's on potato salad! Red's is fantastic on almost everything.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I absolutely Love Frank's Red Hot. Frank's Buffalo Chicken Dip is amazing. I make it all the time as an appetizer and occasionally as dinner!
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I got this item for free in a Vox box to try! I've tried this hot sauce before and I love it so much! it has a kick of cajun spice that I love!
Jennifer W.
Brentwood , TN
My boyfriend and I are crazy about Frank's. We put it on everything: Eggs, steak, hamburgers, in soups, and more! It perks up almost any dish.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?