BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Orlando, FL
Very great to toss in wings! I love the kick is gives. Great flavor and I would like to try it in chicken buffalo dip next.. stay tuned!
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Pasadena , CA
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce... it's delicious and tested so good... don't put a lot... I got this product for free...
Salvandy P.
Salvandy P.
Love this with everything ! It's just right not to spicy just right ! I put it on every food specially with my tacos
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Goshen, IN
Loved Frank's hot sauce absolutely my favorite to put on almost every meal. Just a perfect on a flavor and spice awesome got it for free
America D.
America D.
Elgin, IL
It's such a great sauce I can put it in my favorite food my family loves it so much especially cuz we like hot stuff
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
Frank's is so delicious! It will compliment any type of meal you make, whether it be American, Mexican, you name it.
Rossana C.
Rossana C.
Windermere, FL
I put this on my chicken and made some awesome spicy chicken sandwhiches! These were great and a real crowd pleaser!
Angelina A.
Angelina A.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
Perfect level of heat and great flavor. If you're a hot sauce lover you have to try ! I definitely recommend
Amandria G.
Amandria G.
Jersey City, NJ
Foodie Expert
Obviously delicious and good on everything, that's why it's so popular! I can't wait to use it all summer!
Eva S.
Eva S.
Edinburg, TX
I tried this hot sauce with tacos and it tasted amazing. It is hot enough but without burning your mouth. Just the right amount of spice.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?