BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brandi F.
Wind Gap, PA
Got a whole bottle in my voxbox, it is the best! I put it on anything from eggs to oysters! Can't wait for my next meal that I can spice up with it!
Matilde V.
Mission, TX
This hot sauce is so freaking good with almost anything!! If you're into spicy food you should totally buy it! It's perfect for anything chicken too
Jessica R.
Olmsted Twp, OH
I have used Frank's Red Hot when making Chicken Buffalo Ranch dip and it works great! My boyfriend loves when I use a little extra, too, in the mix.
Nicole M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Loved the spiciness and also loveeeed the taste! All the right things in one bottle! This is one of the best hot sauce I have ever tasted ! In love ❤
Angela L.
Muncie, IN
I mom uses Frank's red hot sauce on chicken wings. I absolutely love it. I think it is delicious. It has a kick, but won't set your mouth on fire.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Let me start by saying i love hot sauce period. But this hot sauce taste so delicious especially with some chicken strips i would highly reccomend.
Marisa M.
I LOVE this sauce! It's delicious, tangy, spicy & goes good with everything. I like it on chicken nuggets, grilled chicken, frenchfries & burgers!
Elizabeth A.
Utica, NY
I use this for barbecues and it makes everything taste better. I would definitely buy it again. I recommend it to those who love spicy foods.
tiffany m.
Frank's Hot sauce is my preferred brand. I love the recipe on the back of the bottle for the Buffalo Chicken Dip ; it's a hit every time I made it.
Jennifer H.
Ecorse , MI
Franks is the best around very decent price and goes on everything i always buy it the kids love it can u can pick it up from walmart foe under $3
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?