BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tatiana R.
Erie, PA
Foodie Expert
Always love me some franks and if you mix it with ranch and put it on pasta with chicken omg it's amazing!!!
Marissa W.
Linden, CA
The sauce was really good! I put it on chicken along with some other spices and made some really good tacos!
Anais P.
Foodie Expert
I have been looking for a sauce i like for wings and i think i found it!! It taste great and im pretty picky!
Margie G.
Talladega, AL
I love franks hot sauce.I try it on a lot of foods.I really like using in recipes.yes i recommend this. yes.
Vanessa M.
Foodie Expert
No me gusto mucho, huele y sabe mucho a vinagre🤔
Aunque de veces encuando la utilizare para ciertas comidas!
SHARINA M.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Inlove with this sause.. 😍📥😍 RedHottt Frank's so nice!! And delicious!! So happy .. thanks Influenster ..💋😍😍
Daniela Q.
Washington, DC
Omg I loved this sauce !!! , I put it in with cut cucumbers, and it's was so good , not to spicy it's perfect
Crismeldy C.
Reading, PA
Foodie Expert
Me encanta gracias influenter por my salsa picante y lo mejor de todo es que la recibí totalmente gratis !!!!
Cinthya G.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
Loved this product! As a latina i love anything with some spice to it so i was super excited for this voxbox.
Halena H.
Foodie Expert
Spicy but not numb your mouth spicy, which is perfect for me because I can only handle but so much spice lol.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?