BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Lizet A.
Lizet A.
Laredo, TX
I really liked it on my sandwich not to spicy not to blah. I will try it on wings as wing sauce I bet it taste delish
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Foodie Expert
Who does not love hot sauce is hot sauce has a wonderful flavor. It's not to Tabasco And it's the perfect heat level.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
This is my by and far favorite hot sauce! I always use it in my buffalo chicken dip and it turns out amazing! I also put it on a grilled chicken breast before baking them -- a little goes a long way!
maria g.
maria g.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this on wings they come out extra hot...... I dont use it all the time but when I do its an excellent chille.....
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Chicago , IL
Foodie Expert
LOVE this sauce. I can't eat any grilled chicken w out it. Especially not homemade. Love it not too spicy good flavor
Carina Q.
Carina Q.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
Love this sauce!! Just the perfect spicy flavor for breakfast to dinner time. I recommend for chicken tenders the best.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
New Britain, CT
One of my favorite hot sauces, my fiance as well is just as stooked as me to have received this in my playa voxbox😍😍🔥🔥🔥
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Foodie Expert
This is my staple hot sauce. It has the right amount of spicy with out burning my mouth. I love the flavor.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Northlake, IL
Foodie Expert
Perfect for a slight punch of hotness to your meal. Works great on practically everything from eggs, pizza, tacos and more. De-li-cious.
Ana A.
Ana A.
This is really good. It goes almost any food to give it extra flavor with your meal. Would recommend 10/10
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?