BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Michelle M.
This might not be the best hot sauce, but it is affordable & it tastes great in Buffalo chicken recipes. Adding garlic powder makes it much better.
Lupe H.
Stickney , IL
Delicious! I discovered this product not too long ago. It's not overly spicy. It's great to make chicken tenders with! I also enjoy it on my pizza.
Marisa M.
I LOVE this sauce! It's delicious, tangy, spicy & goes good with everything. I like it on chicken nuggets, grilled chicken, frenchfries & burgers!
Demi K.
Albany, NY
One of my favorite hot sauces because I use it on almost every food. It's spicy but not too spicy and has a good flavor! Got the big size from BJs!
Angela L.
Muncie, IN
I mom uses Frank's red hot sauce on chicken wings. I absolutely love it. I think it is delicious. It has a kick, but won't set your mouth on fire.
Casey O.
Tipp city, OH
One of my favorite hot sauce. Get French fries and dip them in this and you won't be disappointed! Got this product for free for testing purposes:)
Kristy G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Really like this hot sauce. We used it on our breakfast burritos, couple dashes in Spanish rice. I made a dipping sauce for some potato wedges too.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Let me start by saying i love hot sauce period. But this hot sauce taste so delicious especially with some chicken strips i would highly reccomend.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
This is our family's favorite hot sauce. We use it for pizza, buffalo chicken dip, chili, and eggs! Great flavor and just the right amount of heat.
Ashley B.
I put this on almost everything!! I personally enjoy the Buffalo a lot better but this one is ama in with chicken. Love making spicy wraps YUMMY!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?