BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Edalise M.
Milwaukee , WI
Foodie Expert
I use this for wings , fried Chicken , Tacos And soups! I really do put it on everything it's not to sour the flavor has a kick it's just right.
Edna D.
Miami , FL
Foodie Expert
Im glad I received the Franks Red Hot original Sauce for free because is really good. You can combine it with everything and it tastes so yummy.
Brittany S.
Brookville, PA
Not only does Red Hot have the "kick" of hot sauce, but it has an awesome flavor as well! Everything tastes a little better with Franks Red Hot!
Valentina Z.
Milwaukee, WI
My new favorite... it's delicious and taste really goodFrank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce and I got it for free to test it out
Martha P.
Sun valley, Ca
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed this sauce and the best part was that it was free from influenster. I used it on some chicken wings. They came out really good.
abril e.
Salinas, CA
My all time favorite hot sauce. It's my go to buffalo chicne sauce. I enjoy it also as a dipping sauce or also pouring some inside my sandwiches
Cristal R.
So we make wings with this sauce. My son loves them. The flavor is great great and its not super spicy. Sometimes we dip our fried chicken in it
Olivia B.
Valley Center, CA
I absolutely love this! The taste is amazing and its not too spicy for me! My favorite thing to use on is wings, lays, and even chicken nuggets.
Suri C.
Foodie Expert
This is a great hot sauce, it's not too hot or too mild. Perfect to use on buffalo wings. The packaging is sturdy and the product is well priced.
Destiny V.
odessa, TX
Foodie Expert
Me & my husband fellbin love with it we love it on pizza so far its great ! The taste & spice is just perfect will be on my next shopping list !!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?