BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jazmin V.
Los Angeles, CA
I received it in my complimentary #playavoxbox and I haven't got the chance to taste it but I'm looking forward to using it in one of my dinners 😁
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This sauce is the right kind of medium Hot with a tangy taste! A must try especially when bbqing! I made mine with wings and they came out delish!
Amanda M.
Jessup, PA
This is one of the most versatile ingredients you can put in your pantry. You can make wing sauce with it, buffalo chicken dip, just to name a few.
Francisca M.
Merced, CA
I love frank's red hot!!! I love it especially on pizza and to make hot wings!!! It's the best!! If you haven't tried it yet you are missing out!!
John R.
Omaha, NE
By far the best hot sauce to use for chicken wings. Whether you use it alone or as a base to create your own concoction, Franks is where it's at!
Cassaundra D.
Fremont, CA
Spicy but tangy! This will pair well with chicken. I plan on using it to spice up my meal prep. Its zero calories so it will make a great addition.
Abigail R.
Willow Spring, NC
i love the sauce im a fan of texas pete but this is way better the flavor its great has spicyness but not too much just perfect.love it with pizza.
Stephanie N.
Franks RedHot sauce is amazing! It goes well on all meats, mix it with ranch for salad or pizza or add it on wings. The possibilities and endless.
Rachel D.
Fishkill, NY
Had macaroni salad for lunch one day and decided to use this hot sauce to mix into it, I enjoyed it very much because it added a great kick to it.
Ashley W.
This is the best overall hot sauce! I can use Franks to make SO many different recipes as the flavor is not to overpowering. I swear by this stuff!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?