BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Aarron C.
I love this stuff you can put it on anything, it's really good when you pour over a burrito, it makes the whole meal and gives it a nice spicy taste.
Allison C.
W Lafayette, IN
Really put this stuff on everything. I can't think of anything that it's not delicious on. I like the small size because I can carry it in my purse.
Tracy D.
North Bergen, NJ
I literally put this **** on everything. I love it. I've used it as a topping as well as to marinade my chicken. It goes well with French fries too!
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
Great heat to it and really adds a lot of flavor and dimension to the simplest of meals! I love hot sauce but this one is definitely unique in taste.
Desire F.
Orlando, FL
I love the flavor this sauce has!! It makes everything fast good. I have used it on rice with beans and have used it in my dressing for my cole slaw.
Jessica F.
FPO , CA
It's a bit tangy in flavor but the spice is good! It's. It to strong in heat so for those that don't love sauces to be to hot this might be for you.
Kirstie D.
Cary, NC
I love Frank's, it taste good on grilled and friend chicken and the best way to use it is on chicken wings! If you haven't tried it yet, go right now
Jianna J.
One of of my favorite hot sauces! Original franks! So good with anything. Wings, dips, etc. I can even put it on healthier food for a great taste !!!
Alicia M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is so great on so many things. It really is the best thing to have on chicken, but it kicks up the flavor on anything. Great to experiment with!
Paola B.
I dontt like pepper but i gift that for my cousin and her love that sauce with kitchen and every food that this can used in. I dont like i dont like
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?