BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Desire F.
Orlando, FL
I love the flavor this sauce has!! It makes everything fast good. I have used it on rice with beans and have used it in my dressing for my cole slaw.
Isel N.
Glendale , AZ
I love it! I just usually use it when i make wings but it love how it taste it spicy bit not to spicy where you can eat it comfortably and enjoy it.
Cynthia M.
I love this stuff I put it on everything it's not super hot it gives just the right flavor. I've tried lots of hot sauces and this is by far the best
Michelle G.
San Marcos , TX
I really liked the flavor. It was hot yet mild and the texture was very creamy and float. I added this to some breaded chicken and it tasted great
Casey O.
Tipp City , OH
One of my favorite hot sauce. Get French fries and dip them in this and you won't be disappointed! Got this product for free for testing purposes:)
Jennifer H.
Ecorse , MI
Franks is the best around very decent price and goes on everything i always buy it the kids love it can u can pick it up from walmart foe under $3
Demi K.
Albany, NY
One of my favorite hot sauces because I use it on almost every food. It's spicy but not too spicy and has a good flavor! Got the big size from BJs!
sandra w.
Erie, PA
I highly recommend this, I use it for everything, buffalo chicken wing dip, wings etc. My son uses this on everything, and also the wing sauce too!
Elizabeth D.
Tamarac, FL
Caliente!!!!!!! Best hot sauce out there. We put it on everything, especially our home made pizza! If you like spicy then you love Frank's Red Hot
Abigail R.
Willow Spring, NC
i love the sauce im a fan of texas pete but this is way better the flavor its great has spicyness but not too much just perfect.love it with pizza.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?