BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
jazmin l.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I really like this hot sauce, it taste like the sauce they use for chicken wings. I could pair it with anything.
This is hands down the best hot sauce ever. Makes any dish fast even better. I definitely recommend this product.
Cynthia K.
Tangent , OR
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is so good. It's just enough flavor and not too spicy. I love to put it on my eggs in the morning.
Melissa M.
Vista, CA
The best Buffalo sauce you will ever try!! I've purchased in the past before, i buy it al my local grocery store
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Foodie Expert
Free and I love it it's super spicy and super yummy I got it free and now iam planning on getting more to share .
Kayleigh W.
Radcliff, KY
I put that $*** on everything! Except for my beer. I love it on pizza, spaghetti and everything else in between!
Tiffany H.
Foodie Expert
Got it #free in my #tastyvoxbox Made some buffalo chicken dip and it had the perfect flavor! Thanks #franksredhot
Sirius H.
Foodie Expert
Excelente sabor, no pica demasiado pero si da muchisimo gusto, me encanto esta salsa picante. Y es muy saludable!
Jazmine R.
Murray, UT
This hot sauce is amazing ! It's a must have in the house, it's good on sandwiches, soups, chicken, everything !
Monica L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
youtu.be/nV3jDQq-Km4 @FranksRedHot @Influenster #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contestlove this prodict taste so good
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?