BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
jaycee z.
Albuquerque, NM
Frank's is a must have with wings in my house. We always add it to our special sauce. I absolutely love it. The best flavor in a hot sauce hands down.
Mandy A.
Spring Hill, FL
Love Frank's Red Hot. For adding a little heat to just about any meal or for making the perfect buffalo sauce, Franks is our family's go-to hot sauce.
Emely BM-147502 E.
Doral, FL
I think it's a very good spicy, for me it does not itch so much and it was delicious for me taco.

Thanks to Influenster and received this great spice.
michael w.
Gainesville, Ga
Franks with added butter and black pepper make a perfect wing sauce. the best part of Franks is it a very mild "hot sauce". Great on flavor, low burn.
HIANDRA N.
MIAMI, FL
Salsa de pimienta de Cayena RedHot® originales de Frank sin duda super picante, se la recomiendo a los amantes de la comida picante. les encantara.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
I purchased this to make some chicken wings and they were delicious! My family loved them and will continue to purchase it and try out in more recipes.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
The greatest thing on this planet! I put it on pretty much everything I eat. Mix it with ketchup for french fries or make a killer buffalo chicken dip!
Kristen F.
I use this on practically everything, eggs, hash browns, chicken, even my mac n cheese. I love franks and I always have extra bottles in the cabinet,
Magda A.
Bakersfield, CA
Sooo good!! Not to hot perfect for me!! Perfect amount of spice. Not too overpowering. Perfect sauce for those that cant handle heat well like me lol
Michelle W.
Piedmont, AL
This hot sauce is one of my favorite. Its not too spicy but its not not spicy. If you know what I mean. I put hot sauce on almost everything I eat.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?