BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Estefania J.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love Franks hot sauce!! It smells and taste amazing I highly recommend this product thank you influenster for sending it to me to review for free!!
Emily S.
Keller, TX
I received this in my tasty vox box but I've had it before. Franks hot sauce is the best hot sauce out there! Nothing compares to that awesome taste!
Tracy D.
North Bergen, NJ
I literally put this **** on everything. I love it. I've used it as a topping as well as to marinade my chicken. It goes well with French fries too!
Paola B.
['Miami', ''], FL
I dontt like pepper but i gift that for my cousin and her love that sauce with kitchen and every food that this can used in. I dont like i dont like
Matilde V.
Mission , TX
This hot sauce is so freaking good with almost anything!! If you're into spicy food you should totally buy it! It's perfect for anything chicken too
Isel N.
Glendale , AZ
I love it! I just usually use it when i make wings but it love how it taste it spicy bit not to spicy where you can eat it comfortably and enjoy it.
Jessica F.
FPO , CA
It's a bit tangy in flavor but the spice is good! It's. It to strong in heat so for those that don't love sauces to be to hot this might be for you.
Feri J.
Clarksville, TN
I love that we can use this for our wing sauce. Tried it the first night and it was a hit. All our guests were loving it.
Jennifer H.
Ecorse , MI
Franks is the best around very decent price and goes on everything i always buy it the kids love it can u can pick it up from walmart foe under $3
Elizabeth D.
Tamarac, FL
Caliente!!!!!!! Best hot sauce out there. We put it on everything, especially our home made pizza! If you like spicy then you love Frank's Red Hot
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?