BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
martha z.
Foodie Expert
I have only tried the buffalo sauce so far but I can now day this is my favorite one. It tastes good, good bottled goodness
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Foodie Expert
So good we eat this stuff on everything.
The best tasting hot sauce I've ever found. It's so good tasty but not too spicy.
Veronica B.
Foodie Expert
This is my first time ever tasting Frank's redhot sauce and I love it with my chips and tacos good to have it out in a bbq
Christina M.
Foodie Expert
I like the flavor of this sauce and it isn't too tart. It has good heat and kick. I will be choosing this over other sauces
Ashley F.
Foodie Expert
It was okay. Don't really like hot sauce. Too spicy for me. I like the sweet stuff. Perfect for people who like hot stuff.
Amy R.
N Hollywood, CA
PERFECT TO ADD ON WINGS! So delicious and I literally have a ton of these! I can add this to anything either which is bomb
Alexis R.
Memphis
I love this hot sauce. Its not too hot but it definitely gets the job done. It's one of my favorites besides Louisiana!!!!
Shelby H.
Los Lunas, NM
Foodie Expert
I had never tried this until the Playa VoxBox. Oh my goodness it was so yummy! I really do put that s*** on everything now!
crystal f.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I can't believe I got the big product. We love this hot sauce in our home. So for us to get the original size it's amazing.
Cheryl R.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I can compliant is good hot sauce I love my family love it good we every food I put on it i totally recommend this product
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?