BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Ruby G.
I swear this sauce is so good I literally put it on everything it just makes everything taste so good. I really recommend this it is really delicious.
Melissa J.
Recently turned my husband on to Frank's RedHot. We love it on lays chips, chicken, burritos, etc. I could drink it, because it is just that delicious!
Michelle S.
Burnsville, MN
It's one of the best hot sauces I have ever tried. I love the flavor of buffalo it has. It's mild which is great. I enjoy it with almost all my foods 😊
Jennifer  E.
Canon City, CO
Franks hot sauce and buffalo sauce are 2 bottles that are on my dining room table for every single meal! We can never have enough! Absolutely the best!
laura r.
Casselberry, FL
Franks Red Hot is the best!!!!! I Love the flavor and it isn't too spicy where you can't enjoy your food. I only use Franks when I make buffalo wings.
Alejandra P.
Dallas, TX
Was my first time trying it and I loved it it's not too spicy it's kinda sweet. I do recommend if you like spicy sauces ! Go buy it ! Won't regret it.
Maryela G.
La Puente, CA
I had tried this on wings at a family party and they were delicious and went out to buy it and made it with wings on the weekend the flavor is so good.
HIANDRA N.
MIAMI, FL
Salsa de pimienta de Cayena RedHot® originales de Frank sin duda super picante, se la recomiendo a los amantes de la comida picante. les encantara.
Cashunda W.
The Colony, TX
I like things spicy. There aren't many cayenne pepper sauces that I like but this one has to be in my top 3 picks!!! Great on fried chicken and fish!!!
Emely BM-147502 E.
Doral, FL
I think it's a very good spicy, for me it does not itch so much and it was delicious for me taco.

Thanks to Influenster and received this great spice.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back