BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
crystal f.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I can't believe I got the big product. We love this hot sauce in our home. So for us to get the original size it's amazing.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Foodie Expert
The original Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is such a throwback product. This hot sauce is so good.
Virginia G.
Tomball, TX
Foodie Expert
muy buena, tiene el clasico picante de una salsa roja. con la barbacoa queda genial la recomiendo. es un poco liquida
Misty R.
Johnstown, PA
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's red hot sauce I love using it on my scrambled eggs it zests them up I would recommend it to everyone to use
jeimaliz t.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce specially on my tacos and burritos the best brand ever as well..if you havent try it dont miss out do so.
Dan D.
Foodie Expert
Not a fan. Was never a fan. I don't like the taste or flavor.

Not a fan. Was never a fan. I don't like the taste or flavor.
Ashley F.
Foodie Expert
It was okay. Don't really like hot sauce. Too spicy for me. I like the sweet stuff. Perfect for people who like hot stuff.
Jasmine A.
Baldwin, NY
You really can't go wrong with franks red hot! Perfect mix of spicy yet flavorful! It has been and will always be my fave !
Carolina G.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
Best hot sauce ever I'm such a big fan of Franks Red Hot Sauce It's So Great I Love To eat with this hot sauce every day ❤❤
Christina M.
Foodie Expert
I like the flavor of this sauce and it isn't too tart. It has good heat and kick. I will be choosing this over other sauces
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?