BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emely BM-147502 E.
I think it's a very good spicy, for me it does not itch so much and it was delicious for me taco.

Thanks to Influenster and received this great spice.
Ashley S.
white oak
so delicious! i love it for my wings. i also like to mix franks red hot with a nice bbq to make a sweet + spicy wing sauce ! definitely a great flavor
Alex M.
Wow! This hot sauce is so delicious, but man is it hot!!! So far I've put it on chicken, and some chips, but I'm excited to try it on different dishes.
Jesirae R.
Harlingen, TX
The sauce had the perfect amount of heat for me. I thought it tasted like a slightly spicier buffalo sauce which I loved. I would definitely recommend!
Alejandra P.
Dallas, TX
Was my first time trying it and I loved it it's not too spicy it's kinda sweet. I do recommend if you like spicy sauces ! Go buy it ! Won't regret it.
Maryela G.
La Puente, CA
I had tried this on wings at a family party and they were delicious and went out to buy it and made it with wings on the weekend the flavor is so good.
HIANDRA N.
Salsa de pimienta de Cayena RedHot® originales de Frank sin duda super picante, se la recomiendo a los amantes de la comida picante. les encantara.
Michelle S.
Burnsville, MN
It's one of the best hot sauces I have ever tried. I love the flavor of buffalo it has. It's mild which is great. I enjoy it with almost all my foods 😊
jaycee z.
Albuquerque, NM
Frank's is a must have with wings in my house. We always add it to our special sauce. I absolutely love it. The best flavor in a hot sauce hands down.
Melissa F.
Tampa, FL
I'm not a fan of things too hot, but Frank's Hot Sauce is perfect. I use it in the crock pot, on chicken wings, or just to give my meal an extra kick.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?