BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lilly R.
Tampa, Fl
Taste was very good it added a nice kick to my food not too hot. Great taste. The bottle is very handy. I would buy again. Went over well in my home.
Nati F.
I tend to stay away from other hot sauces because I love Tapatio but this one was very satisfying. The taste wasn't sweet & it had some spice to it.
Allison C.
W Lafayette, IN
Really put this stuff on everything. I can't think of anything that it's not delicious on. I like the small size because I can carry it in my purse.
Brandi F.
Wind Gap, PA
Got a whole bottle in my voxbox, it is the best! I put it on anything from eggs to oysters! Can't wait for my next meal that I can spice up with it!
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
Great heat to it and really adds a lot of flavor and dimension to the simplest of meals! I love hot sauce but this one is definitely unique in taste.
Danielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing. Just enough heat, great flavor, and I really do put this $#!+ on everything! I prefer the original flavor to the other flavors I've tried.
Cindy G.
Murrieta
This is another must have sauce in my fridge! I use it direct or mix with mayo or ketchup or in other sauces, add a lot of flavor to something bland.
Nicole M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Loved the spiciness and also loveeeed the taste! All the right things in one bottle! This is one of the best hot sauce I have ever tasted ! In love ❤
Jianna J.
One of of my favorite hot sauces! Original franks! So good with anything. Wings, dips, etc. I can even put it on healthier food for a great taste !!!
Jessica R.
Olmsted Twp, OH
I have used Frank's Red Hot when making Chicken Buffalo Ranch dip and it works great! My boyfriend loves when I use a little extra, too, in the mix.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?