BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Dayli V.
Redwood City, CA
Foodie Expert
I really love it I never tried and now it's a must have in my house cause my family love it, and is not expensive and you can find it in any market
Josseline P.
Northridge, CA
Foodie Expert
Had not tried it before but I'm glad I did!! It's so delicious! It's also a good price. Also it's not just spicy, but it also has a lot of flavor.
Casey O.
Tipp city, OH
One of my favorite hot sauce. Get French fries and dip them in this and you won't be disappointed! Got this product for free for testing purposes:)
Kristy G.
W Valley City, UT
Foodie Expert
Really like this hot sauce. We used it on our breakfast burritos, couple dashes in Spanish rice. I made a dipping sauce for some potato wedges too.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
Let me start by saying i love hot sauce period. But this hot sauce taste so delicious especially with some chicken strips i would highly reccomend.
Sarah F.
I live by this sauce. I eat it pretty much on everything. With football season coming up the recipe for buffalo chicken dip is on the back! Enjoy!
Elizabeth P.
Utica, NY
Foodie Expert
I use this for barbecues and it makes everything taste better. I would definitely buy it again. I recommend it to those who love spicy foods.
Abigail R.
Willow Spring, NC
i love the sauce im a fan of texas pete but this is way better the flavor its great has spicyness but not too much just perfect.love it with pizza.
Cassaundra D.
Fremont, CA
Spicy but tangy! This will pair well with chicken. I plan on using it to spice up my meal prep. Its zero calories so it will make a great addition.
Kimberly J.
Foodie Expert
Yum! Normally I'm not a fan of anything with vinegar, but after I received this is playavoxbox it is my favorite this to add on top of my food now!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?