BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer  E.
Canon City, CO
Franks hot sauce and buffalo sauce are 2 bottles that are on my dining room table for every single meal! We can never have enough! Absolutely the best!
Karina T.
Loved loved loved this hot suace!!! I used it on so many things, breakfast lunch and dinner!!!! Thank you influster for this complimentary hot sauce!
Maria G.
This Hot Sauce is so good! It has just the right amount of spice! Is great on all kinds of foods! I love hot sauce and this is definitely on my list!
Mandy H.
Tempe, AZ
Such a great hot wing sauce or anything sauce! We make a great buffalo chicken dip and use franks for the kick. We always have a bottle in our fridge
Allison C.
W Lafayette, IN
Really put this stuff on everything. I can't think of anything that it's not delicious on. I like the small size because I can carry it in my purse.
Michelle W.
Piedmont, AL
This hot sauce is one of my favorite. Its not too spicy but its not not spicy. If you know what I mean. I put hot sauce on almost everything I eat.
Alison S.
Kissimmee, FL
So I LITERALLY love hot sauce lol I'm mexican so I put hot sauce on everything. Getting a full size bottle of this made me so happy. I loved it!
Dayanara D.
This hot sauce it's delicious! It adds a wonderful and spicy flavor to your foods. So, if you like spicy and have a great taste, this one is for you
Lilly R.
Tampa, Fl
Taste was very good it added a nice kick to my food not too hot. Great taste. The bottle is very handy. I would buy again. Went over well in my home.
Rachel G.
never change a clasic. i love red hots sauce in so many things, but my favorite is buffalo chicken dip. Redhot makes the perfect dip without trying.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?