BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Maria M.
Foodie Expert
I got this on my #playavoxbox and the the flavors are so good. It not to spacy for me. I got this for free from influenster .
Kelly Marie G.
Miami Lakes, FL
Foodie Expert
I use this to dip pizza, add to breakfast sandwiches and on chicken! I love a versatile sauce. And I love the flavor of this!
Yarii M.
Hartford, CT
Foodie Expert
OMG its so good me encanta y con alitas con esta salsa picante por encima es sumamente delicioso aquí les comparto una foto!
Ani T.
Foodie Expert
I'm not much of a fan of hot sauce so maybe I'm biased on this. I just didn't love it although I don't think it was that bad.
Chris T.
Prior Lake, MN
Love This stuff! I put this $hit on everything and I mean everything!! It's got a nice kick but you can still taste the food.
Elizabeth B.
Amarillo, TX
Foodie Expert
Not bad sauce im the only one who eats it its now one of my few favorites and use it on a variety of foods when i want spice
alexandra c.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love it.. the flavor .. not too spicy and a lot of texture. The value is good. For how big the bottle is. Overrall i love it
Jelida M.
Excelent taste! you can combine with many things. and you can used as a perfect complement of taco nights, you will love too
Kristie S.
Dickinson, TX
Foodie Expert
Franks is the best got sauce out there. I always use this for a buffalo chicken dip that I serve at all of my get togethers.
andrea r.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely loved the taste is have put some on everything i eat it's taste is great It gives food an extra delicious taste
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?