BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
Frank's Red Hot is my reason for getting up in the morning. Put it on eggs, in turkey wraps and burritos, on anything you don't want to share with your kids... It makes life worth living.
CHRYSTAL B.
CHRYSTAL B.
Wheat Ridge, CO
This is my all time FAVORITE!!! This stuff is good on ANYTHING...I would eat it on a old boot it's soooo freaking good!!!! LOVE 💜💜💜
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Bradenton, FL
I put it on literally mostly everything i ate! Goes good on lays chips , hotdogs, especially HOT WINGS (my fave)
Kodi C.
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Foodie Expert
Can't go wrong with Franks! This sauce saved me during my deployment to Iraq. Adds great flavor to bland food.
Crystalyn R.
Crystalyn R.
High Bridge, NJ
The best !!!! My go to sauce for wings. A little goes a long way. Can't go wrong for $4.00. Thanks for my free sample!!!
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
I put this on everything when I received this in my vox box I was so happy I finished mine need to buy another
Barbie R.
Barbie R.
Astoria, NY
Foodie Expert
It was very good and delicious! I used it on my tacos. I used this sauce with the daisy sour cream and it was a great combination!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Imperial Beach , CA
Loved the original sauce with these buffalo wings. The sauce is not spicy at all. Would recommend to a friend!
Jay B.
Jay B.
I've been using Frank's since I was a youth and it's still my all time favorite. It it great in homemade marinade.
Griscel R.
Griscel R.
Foodie Expert
Omg I loved it ! It's a lil spicy but really good it tastes just like the hot sauce they put on wings bomb !!!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?