BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Brittney C.
I received Franks Red Hot Sauce as a free sample and I have used it on everything! It is just the right addition to so many meals!! I love just mixing in some ranch and saucing up some chicken breasts for a delicious and simple dinner!! So much yum in one bottle!!
Karleene D.
Bronx , NY
Foodie Expert
This product is great for so many recipes. If you want to spice up your food or soup it is just the right amount of spicy. With my sample from influenster I made a fabulous buffalo chicken dip which my family loved. I also put some on my nachos and it was just the right kick.
Karen D.
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
I truly love this Hot Sauce, I put it on my soups, salads and one of my favorites in my popcorn, it is so tasty. I definitely recommend it.

☆ I received it complimentary from @influenster for testing purposes!

@FranksRedHot
#iptsoe #FoodlovesFranks
#playavoxbox #contest
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of spicy food or hot sauce but I must say this does it for me. It offers the right amount of spice I need for my chicken, ravioli, and noodles! It's definitely a good price for the value and can be found in your local grocery store.
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
I am a lover of hot, spicy, tangy foods! I also happen to love #FranksRedHot as well! It's just the right amount of Spicy, meets tangy doesn't over power the food you add it to. It still allows flavors to come through. My husband whole entire family LOVES this and it is a go-to for us! I've been using it for as long as I can remember, 20 years or more.
Alexia O.
Anaheim, CA
This hot sauce is awesome, as a Hispanic I pride myself in loving spicy foods and Franks definitely delivered. I literally put this stuff on everything!
It's delicious and goes great with so many different foods, love it!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Anaise V.
Foodie Expert
My family loves spicy food and we aren't at all picky with what kind of hot sauce we use and although we loved this sauce we found ourselves going back to our original favorites. This is a great alternative but it didn't really make a huge statement on our home. We are actually really excited to try Franks's buffalo sauce to make wings. We wouldn't have known about this brand if we hadn't received it on our playa voxbox!
Anais S.
Aurora , IL
Foodie Expert
Omg esta salsa es súper deliciosa, es una combinación de ácido con picante que la hace adictiva jajaja es súper rica y buena! El empaque es fácil de manipular, es rendidora y la puedes usar para cocinar y para untar con cualquier comida o snacks, me súper encanta, la recomiendo
Naomi V.
Waterbury, CT
Foodie Expert
Best hot sauce hands down! I love that its not extremely hot like tobacco sauce (i have a sensitivity to hot foods) not saying that it isnt spicy either. You can definitely taste the cayanne pepper and garlic. It is literally perfect! If you havent tried this then go for it!

I receieved this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.
Kallista M.
Foodie Expert
I do not really like spicy food, but i mixed this with plain yogurt nd it tasted like sour cream with a tiny bit of zing! This tastes so goo and if you are sensitive to spice, then a little bit can taste very good. My father, who likes more of a spice in his foods, and he used a more of the sauce than I did and he rates this product 5 stars as well! I received this product free for reviewing purposes from Influenster.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?