BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Alexia O.
Anaheim, CA
This hot sauce is awesome, as a Hispanic I pride myself in loving spicy foods and Franks definitely delivered. I literally put this stuff on everything!
It's delicious and goes great with so many different foods, love it!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
AmandaLee M.
Staten Island , NY
omg I am obsessed with this hot sauce ! I used it on pizza, tacos etc. My favorite hot sauce of all time. Unlike other hot sauces it gives food a bit of a punch without making ur mouth hurt all feel uncomfortable. If you haven't tried this hot sauce then I don't k ow what your doing with your life.
Kallista M.
I do not really like spicy food, but i mixed this with plain yogurt nd it tasted like sour cream with a tiny bit of zing! This tastes so goo and if you are sensitive to spice, then a little bit can taste very good. My father, who likes more of a spice in his foods, and he used a more of the sauce than I did and he rates this product 5 stars as well! I received this product free for reviewing purposes from Influenster.
julisa M.
Kansas City, MO
Como buen mexicano nos encanta la comida picante, esta salsa es bastante buena me gusta mucho ,pero para mi gusto un poco mas picante estaría perfecta,gracias @influenster @FranksRedHot #playavoxbox #gotifree #hotsauce
Priscilla M.
Franks RedHot sauce has every flavor and ingredient I love in a hot sauce. I always have a bottle in my pantry for my husbands famous Frank's crispy Hot wings with blue cheese dip. For 10 years now we purchased Frank's RedHot for BBQs! It's 0 calories to! Now that's a win! A must try
Celena L.
BROOKLYN, NY
This hot sauce is great for everything you put in your mouth!!! I
love in soups, salads and taste great on fruits as well!!! You can't go wrong with the price and the taste is on point!!!! I love Frank's RedHot Sauce!! You will love it too!!
Jasmine R.
Lake Mary, FL
Frank's RedHot is one of the best hot sauces out there. I love it! This hot sauce goes great with any and everything. I bought at ALDI at a really great low price. The flavor is amazing, it has just the right amount of hotness where you wont even have to add a lot, just a couple of drops.
Daisy O.
West Babylon, NY
The flavor was good but I just would prefer more heat. It was perfect for a cheese omelette to start my day but I don't know that I would use it on a more hearty food. This is a beginner sauce for someone who wants a very mild flavor. A hot sauce pro would not enjoy it.
Dee L.
I am a big fan of spicy foods. I put pepper sauce on almost everything. When I received this in my PlayaBox I was so excited to try it! I love the spicy kick to it. It is perfect and adds flavor to any food. I will definitely be purchasing some Red Hot Pepper Sauce.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Frank's Redhot pepper sauce is the best sauce for people who like to add that right amount of flavours spiciness to their food. You can add it to cooked food or use it as a dip it goes both ways. Also, it's so versatile I eat it with eggs, sanwiches, noodles, soups evrything. It's very affordable & you can find it at any of your local supermarkets.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?