BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Elisa R.
Elisa R.
Franks Red Hot Sauce is a staple in my house. I am a Pinterest addict, and I often find recipes that call for this sauce and of course, are always a hit! It is not spicy for me (I am Mexican, and I eat really spicy food) so when my husband makes wings, we add extra cayenne pepper for a kick. It is perfect as it is, and there are many recipes for dips that use Franks. Last time I ran out of the sauce, I went to the dollar store by my house and I found it very expensive for the size, so don't make the same mistake I did, and buy it at a grocery store. It is cheaper to buy the big bottle!
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
Foodie Expert
I literally NEVER use hot sauce, ever, on anything. In fact i dont even really eat spicy foods all that much. But this last year or so ive been enjoying them a lot. Who knows why...but i have. So in my playa voxbox they sent me a full size bottle of franks red hot, and naturally i was terrified bc i never eat hot stuff. But it was actually really good. I threw it on some tacos and it turned out better than i thought it was gonna lol.
Now i wait and see if the heartburn shows up lol
I was sent this product for free for testing purposes, however all opinions are my own.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Miami Lakes, FL
I've heard of this hot sauce all over the radio (Elvis Duran always raves about it) so I was so excited when I saw I had one in the VoxBox! Immediately cooked some turkey ground beef that night for Taco Tuesday and whipped out the Frank's Red Hot for those of us who prefer a little spice. Happy to report that I think I found my new favorite hot sauce! It's one of those hot sauces that isn't just spice, but has ACTUAL flavor. It's so good! As soon as I run out, I'm going to go out and re-purchase the Honey Garlic flavor to give it a try. Definitely recommend this sauce!
Karina L.
Karina L.
Kerman, CA
Foodie Expert
I've been very loyal to a different brand of hot sauce for years. Still, I was curious to see how Frank's Red hot measured up. I started by putting it on foods I would normally eat with that other brand and I liked it. I liked it so much, I started putting it on almost all my food and even some fruit! I've been using Frank's for almost a month and my bottle is about empty, where the other brand's bottle would last me months and it's a smaller bottle! I'm so glad I got a free bottle to try because I love it. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Nati D.
Nati D.
✿ ✿ ✿
Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
〰〰〰
While I am not a fan of spicy foods, at all. For the sake of this review, I decided to try this Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. I was a bit overwhelming, yes. However, take this with a grain of salt since I find anything spicy, too spicy! This wasn't the spiciest I've ever had but it still stings. A lot. The sting doesn't linger for too long and I think that's what I enjoyed most about this hot sauce. It's not bad though, but definitely giving this to my boyfriend since he's the one that loves spicy foods!
Amarilis A.
Amarilis A.
Hephzibah, GA
I fell in love with this hot sauce and so far, I've tried out to different dishes. A big party sized batch of hot buffalo wings using this hot sauce and everyone enjoyed it. It was for an event. Bachelorette party for a friend of mine and I helped her make yummy spicy things using this hot sauce. I highly recommend it. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Nataly G.
Nataly G.
Foodie Expert
I was more that ecstatic to try this hot sauce after hearing "I put that sh*t on everything" all over the radio! So when I got it in this months playa Voxbox for free to review for you all I was excited!

Now I LOVE spicy, hot Cheetos are my all time favorite snack.

But what I will say is that this hot sauce has a pretty strong vinegar taste to it, it's not too spicy at all. It does have some spice to it, like a sauce but not so much a spicy tongue burning sensation.

I like putting it on blander foods to give it some flavor but knowing that it won't give me too much spice!
Jake H.
Jake H.
Bridgeton, MO
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me from Influenster for free to test and review.

Before now I have never tasted Frank's red hot sauces but was very excited to try it for the first time. I grilled some chicken breast and marinated them with the sauce and the end result was an amazing taste that I was spicy and blended in well with the taste of the chicken. I recommend! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
I use this on just about everything! The fact that it's so low in calories but brings so much flavor is reason enough to use it. It isn't too spicy, as I'm sensitive to heat and can enjoy the subtle flavor. It's good on everything from traditional chicken wings to adding on top of an egg scramble.
Maryjane F.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
Foodie Expert
OK this is a oldie but a goodie Frank's red hot original Cayanne pepper sauce everybody's tried this hot sauce sometime in their life this is one of the best hot sauce ,out there when I tell you my son puts it on everything I'm telling you everything even in his flamen hot chips inside of the bag LOL anyway if you have not had this before you need to go out and purchase this red hot Frank's hot sauce it ranges in price is by the size so this size I have is 12 fluid ounces I believe I paid eight bucks go out and get you some
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?