BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Claudia M.
I am not big on hot sauce, but I like it on some things. So I used it on my tacos and it was actually pretty good. If you like hot, you will love this!
Jesirae R.
Harlingen, TX
The sauce had the perfect amount of heat for me. I thought it tasted like a slightly spicier buffalo sauce which I loved. I would definitely recommend!
Ruby G.
I swear this sauce is so good I literally put it on everything it just makes everything taste so good. I really recommend this it is really delicious.
Jacquelyne G.
Round Rock, TX
Awesome flavor. I've never tried this hot sauce before but I actually really enjoyed the nice kick and spice of it. "I'll put this sh*t on everything!"
Ashley S.
white oak
so delicious! i love it for my wings. i also like to mix franks red hot with a nice bbq to make a sweet + spicy wing sauce ! definitely a great flavor
Melissa J.
Recently turned my husband on to Frank's RedHot. We love it on lays chips, chicken, burritos, etc. I could drink it, because it is just that delicious!
S. H.
Washington, DC
Classic RedHot and RedHot Buffalo are two serious staples in my house. Buffalo mixed with ranch dressing is my guilty pleasure favorite dipping sauce.
Alex M.
Wow! This hot sauce is so delicious, but man is it hot!!! So far I've put it on chicken, and some chips, but I'm excited to try it on different dishes.
Mariah Ann L.
Benton Harbor, MI
My families absolute favorite hot sauce and go to dip for chicken and fries!!!!! We put it on almost everything we eat! I even add it to sauces i make
Jennifer  E.
Canon City, CO
Franks hot sauce and buffalo sauce are 2 bottles that are on my dining room table for every single meal! We can never have enough! Absolutely the best!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?