BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cece H.
Foodie Expert
Frank's is the best hot sauce out there. It has great flavor and just enough spice to complete any meal. I carry some around with me in my purse : )
Erica O.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this hot sauce. It has a certain zing to it without being too spicy! I am so happy I got this for free in my vox box. It's a family favorite !
Michelle W.
Piedmont, AL
This hot sauce is one of my favorite. Its not too spicy but its not not spicy. If you know what I mean. I put hot sauce on almost everything I eat.
Angelica D.
Goshen, IN
Frank's Hot Sauce is my go-to when it comes to hot sauces. Great price. Great flavor. Perfect for chicken wings or splashing for some heat on tacos!
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
Foodie Expert
I got this hot sauce in my vox box and I loved it. I just ran out and had to re buy. This had the perfect heat but didn't make my mouth stay on fire.
Nicole M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Foodie Expert
Loved the spiciness and also loveeeed the taste! All the right things in one bottle! This is one of the best hot sauce I have ever tasted ! In love ❤
Samantha M.
Foodie Expert
Too hot for me but I added it to my turkey meatballs and let a friend try it and they loved it! Very flavorful and delish if you're into hot spices!!
Lilly R.
Tampa, Fl
Taste was very good it added a nice kick to my food not too hot. Great taste. The bottle is very handy. I would buy again. Went over well in my home.
Danielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Amazing. Just enough heat, great flavor, and I really do put this $#!+ on everything! I prefer the original flavor to the other flavors I've tried.
Feri J.
Clarksville, TN
I love that we can use this for our wing sauce. Tried it the first night and it was a hit. All our guests were loving it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?