BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Savanna L.
Corp Christi, TX
This stuff is 👏 the best! It's seriously one of the best sauces to put on wings/ chicken nuggets! Thank you Influenster for my complimentary free sauce!
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
Absolutely love franks! Will never use another brand. My family uses it almost on a daily basis! Great product always has its consistantly great flavor!
Maria L.
Franks Red Hot Sauce is awesome! The perfect taste of spice when needed! It's something we always have at home. Especially for our family get togethers!
Alicia M.
I honestly love spicy sauce or anything that is just spicy but this I mean it's spicy but it wasn't what I expected it was alright I guess you could say
Alondra M.
It's definitely spicy, you can taste the vinegar but you feel the heat sliding down your esophagus! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Lindsey Y.
Central islip , Ny
I use Franks on everything! Chicken or french fries, it doesn't matter! It's got a kick that no other hot sauce has. I would never stray from this sauce.
Jenifer B.
Overland Park, KS
I love it... I've never tried it before and now I'm definitely getting more after this ones gone!!!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Zoey C.
Ashtabula, OH
This hot sauce is really hot. Haha. It goes good on chillie, in buffalo dip and on just about anything. And they come in different varities of spicyness.
victoria l.
Norwell, MA
This is our favorite hot sauce! Mix it with a bit of ketchup and a sprinkle of Worcestershire sauce and spread it over turkey meatloaf. It is delicious!
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
I only buy this for morimotos angry chicken recipe but i do love the taste of that. one day i will try this on regular food and see what it tastes like.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back