BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Bronx, NY
Original and one of my favorite hot sauce .it can be used with pretty much anything. I love using it to make mayo ketchup for my fried chicken
jazmin l.
jazmin l.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I really like this hot sauce, it taste like the sauce they use for chicken wings. I could pair it with anything.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Foodie Expert
It was okay. Don't really like hot sauce. Too spicy for me. I like the sweet stuff. Perfect for people who like hot stuff.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
El paso, Tx
Love the spiciness of the sauce! Not too strong as most of them are. Perfect to throw on some wings and/or chicken strips. Love it !
Amarfy R.
Amarfy R.
This Sauce has good taste , is very hot , it is perfect for special dishes, I recommend you. I like it so much .
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Brick, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is really the only hot sauce I buy! I put it on everything not just wings. It's great with eggs or chicken!
Amy R.
Amy R.
N Hollywood, CA
PERFECT TO ADD ON WINGS! So delicious and I literally have a ton of these! I can add this to anything either which is bomb
Angela P.
Angela P.
Dexter, MO
Foodie Expert
I use this hot sauce to spice up my wings, salad dressing, baked beans and much more. It was a great taste and is affordable priced.
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of anything spicy but my husband is crazy about it! Was good to receive this because our was done!
Joselin V.
Joselin V.
North Andover, MA
This is our absolute favorite. My husband makes awesome wings and ribs with these. Excited that it was included.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?