BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lindsay H.
Jackson, MI
I can't live without this in my life! I love it on many things ranging from meat, to vegetables...One of my favorite hot sauces.
Lizvet P.
Vista, CA
I love putting the Frank's RedHot Sauce on my eggs, hash brown, pizza etc to add more flavor! It's so good I highly recommend it!
Veronica O.
Avondale, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love franks RedHot it's so bomb and delicious, I love it on my hot wings, I always buy it at Walmart it's not to expensive. lol
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
Foodie Expert
Love using hot sauce for so many different things and Frank's Red Hot is the only kind I use!! It's always a really great price.
Yessenia C.
Love FRanks Redhot cayenne pepper sauce I use it on everything, on my, rice meat even pineapple I really like Franks REDHOT sauce
Carolina G.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product I recommend this hot sause And more with wings #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHots @Influenster #contest #iptsoe
Daniella G.
I tried the hot sauce but I am not much of a spicy person so I did not love it maybe other people would like it if you like spicy
Jasmine M.
Millville, NJ
Foodie Expert
Not too too big on the taste. It's a little Bitter to me... but it's ok. It was better as a dipping sauce mixed with other spices
Ana M.
Antioch, CA
Foodie Expert
Haven't tried it yet honestly but it looks pretty good. Hopefully it becomes one of my favorites because right now I love cholula
Casey N.
North Wales, PA
I honestly do put this on everything. I love it. It's the perfect amount of spice and works well in a variety of different meals.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?