BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jesirae R.
Harlingen, TX
The sauce had the perfect amount of heat for me. I thought it tasted like a slightly spicier buffalo sauce which I loved. I would definitely recommend!
Ericka S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this sauce, and I'm kind of wimpy when it comes to heat. This sauce Provides just enough heat to keep me honest. Great with chicken meatballs!
KELLY CRISTINA S.
rockville, MD
The sauce I received at the Playa Vox Box it's amazing! Flavor is great. Just have a little difficult to use on the first time because of the texture.
Karen T.
Escondido, CA
I love their buffalo sauce. I just buy some chicken stripes and add some sauce on them and they're basically boneless buffalo wings saves a lot of time
Ivette C.
Montclair, NJ
Love this!!!!!! I'm so happy I received this in my playa box. So far I've put it in hotdogs, pizza, my salad! Haha it has the right amount of kick! :)
Samantha L.
Bessemer , MI
The greatest thing on this planet! I put it on pretty much everything I eat. Mix it with ketchup for french fries or make a killer buffalo chicken dip!
Susana A.
El Paso, TX
Honestly one of the best hot sauce i've tried! even better than Lousiana and Valentina, tasty and spicy! absolutely recommended for wings , pizza, ect.
Kristen F.
I use this on practically everything, eggs, hash browns, chicken, even my mac n cheese. I love franks and I always have extra bottles in the cabinet,
jaycee z.
Albuquerque, NM
Frank's is a must have with wings in my house. We always add it to our special sauce. I absolutely love it. The best flavor in a hot sauce hands down.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
I purchased this to make some chicken wings and they were delicious! My family loved them and will continue to purchase it and try out in more recipes.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?