BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Patty S.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Thank you Influenster for my free bottle of this, I made my boring chicken strips extra yummy! I loved the buffalo tangy taste!
Katie G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Foodie Expert
I PUT THIS SHI* ON EVERYTHING! Thanks influenster for giving me this in my playa voxbox! Can never have enough! Love this stuff
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this on wings and live to put it on my tacos and dip my pizza in it lol. Perfect sauce for the summer. Thanks influenster!
A'Driana D.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love franks hot sauce!! I love spicy foods so this is perfect for me! Its not extremely spicy but has the perfect kick to it!
rosa t.
SAN JOSE, CA
Foodie Expert
Have you had Doritos with this hot sauce? You have to! We can never have them without red hot! it's spicy with a hint of sour!
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce i literally put this sh*t on everything lol. I eat quesaillas with it and i love ittt. Totally recommend it.
Ashly G.
Apopka, FL
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of franks red hot. Great on wings or even mixed in with ranch to use as a dipping sauce for veggies or chips.
stefani k.
Lorain, OH
Foodie Expert
must use every day I'm every single item! goes great with anything and a staple item in my house! will not buy any other brand!
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
Foodie Expert
Love Frank's hot sauce. I always go to sams club and buy the largest tub, thats how often i use it! I put it in all my sauces.
Theresa D.
Baton Rouge
Such a great staple to keep around the house. We love using it for wing sauces and it adds the right amount of heat and flavor.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?