BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Ciarra R.
Antelope, CA
Lwho doesn't love Frank's hot sauce ? It's the best for chicken and especially for wings .
Make the best wings for any occasion
Bridgett M.
Love how the flavor isn't overpowering! Also, great in every recipe ranging from buffalo wings all the way to leftovers.
T L.
Decatur, GA
Just made an awesome dinner with this! Yes it's hot but it has a great taste! Glad I got this for free in the playa voxbox!!!!
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Foodie Expert
love the Frank's Red Hot Sauce i use this on all of my foods it just makes everything taste better it's rich and spicy love it.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Foodie Expert
Literally my favorite flavor of anything ever. There's no other hot sauce besides Frank's 😍 it's perfect for chicken wing dip!!
Nicole T.
Tifton, GA
Foodie Expert
I used this sauce as a buffalo sauce for some wings. I however do not really like Spicy foods but my husband loved this sauce!
Kiara G.
I love hot sauce and this happens to be the perfect one! it has an adequate price, this is one of my favorite hot sauces ever!
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Such a great tasting sauce it has such a good flavor it's spicy and sour at the same time I will be purchasing this hot sauce.
Emily B.
Union City, NJ
Foodie Expert
I tried it the first second I open the playa voxbox. I could tolerate the spicyness and goes well with almost any type of food.
Monica C.
VALLEJO, CA
Foodie Expert
I am a HUGE fan of bloody marys....this is truly one of the best ingredients. No need to make it a secret, share the wealth!!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?