BY FRANK'S REDHOT #4 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Lauren D.
Raleigh, NC
This is my go to hot sauce. I love eating this in top of sliced avocado! I also had it into my chili and use it as an addition to may for a spicy sauce.
GENESIS NAZARET J.
No I love this sauce, to use it in my grills. It's the best sauce I've tasted in my life, I recommend 100%, this delicious, tasty, appetizing, I love it!
Alicia M.
I honestly love spicy sauce or anything that is just spicy but this I mean it's spicy but it wasn't what I expected it was alright I guess you could say
Gabriella M.
Meridian , MS
I personally really enjoy adding spice to all my food, but this on wings is delicious! Definitely a good price, and I will be recommending it to others!
Ivette F.
Love Frank's red hot on wings or fried chicken. I'm a huge fan of both the flavor and heat, would recommend to anyone for a bbq or a buffalo chicken dip!
Alexandra P.
Williamstown, NJ
This hot sauce is one of the hottest I have ever tried really good stuff! I like this in the middle the night with some mashed potatoes and Hooters wings
Alejandra S.
Forest Park, GA
Pretty good product. Used it to marinate my wings. I got it for free but could be bought at local grocery store. Pretty good value and not at all pricey.
Esdrey M.
Houston , TX
I have to admit that this wing sauce is amazing my mom and I always use it when we make hot wings and the family loves it it had an amazing spicy taste !
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
I'm not one for hot food but this is a hot vinegary sauce that hits the spot! I used it for cauliflower tacos and yum! My husband puts it on everything!
Renee S.
Antelope, CA
I love this stuff! Good on almost anything, chicken wings, or even shredded chicken mixed with a little sweet bqq sauce for pulled chicken sandwiches!!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?