BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Nicole T.
Tifton, GA
Foodie Expert
I used this sauce as a buffalo sauce for some wings. I however do not really like Spicy foods but my husband loved this sauce!
Paige L.
Lincoln, NE
This has some serious kick to it!!! There is not a lot of spicy things that I enjoy, but this was something that I can handle.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Such a great tasting sauce it has such a good flavor it's spicy and sour at the same time I will be purchasing this hot sauce.
Johnathan D.
Straw Plains, TN
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so good. I put this sh*t on everything.. it's a cayenne based hot sauce so it has a decent amount of spice to it
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
Frank's has been very well known for hot wings, getting this in the playabox was a special treat, now I can make wings at home!
Vanessa A.
Dinuba, CA
Overall it good. Love how its spicy enough for my taste. Definitely recommend it! Will be buying more after this one finishes.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Foodie Expert
love the Frank's Red Hot Sauce i use this on all of my foods it just makes everything taste better it's rich and spicy love it.
STEPHANIE C.
Jensen Beach , FL
Foodie Expert
This is great, i put it in my food while i was cooking and it tastes so great. I also added some to my mixed veggies! Love it!
Lourdes R.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a really big person for these kind of sauces but this one didn't change my mind I didn't like it . It looked like paste
Kiara G.
I love hot sauce and this happens to be the perfect one! it has an adequate price, this is one of my favorite hot sauces ever!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?