BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brenda C.
Anaheim, CA
Omg this hot sauce is amazing ! It goes good with everything ! Pizza hot dogs tacos everything !!!! What i love about this hot sauce it does not burn !!
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
I only buy this for morimotos angry chicken recipe but i do love the taste of that. one day i will try this on regular food and see what it tastes like.
Gabriella M.
Meridian , MS
I personally really enjoy adding spice to all my food, but this on wings is delicious! Definitely a good price, and I will be recommending it to others!
mari m.
Tucson, AZ
Franks red hot is the perfect blend not too spicy and just the right amount of vinegar flavor. I can add Franks red sauce to just about every appetizer.
Shayna C.
New Milford, CT
Ive tried Frank's RedHot before. I enjoy it, adds flavor to food without being intolerable. Price point is good. Pretty comparable to Tobasco hot sauce.
Lesly P.
Palmdale, CA
This hot sauce is so GOOD! I pretty much use it on everything I find it delicious! It's at a reasonable price and you can find it pretty much everywhere!
Renee S.
Antelope, CA
I love this stuff! Good on almost anything, chicken wings, or even shredded chicken mixed with a little sweet bqq sauce for pulled chicken sandwiches!!!
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
Absolutely love franks! Will never use another brand. My family uses it almost on a daily basis! Great product always has its consistantly great flavor!
Jacqueline A.
I love Frank's Red Hot. I use it with melted butter and lemon pepper seasoning to make my buffalo wings. I also just like putting them in my Lays chips.
shannon g.
Buckeye, AZ
I have a stock pile of this in my pantry. I love the flavor that it adds to my cooking and the fact this product comes in different flavors and styles.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?