BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Suri D.
Austin , TX
Like a good Mexican that I am I love salsa in general when I opened my voxbox I got super excited when I sow the salsa bottle I can't wait to try it... :)
Laura D.
Pharr, TX
I received this product complimentary of the #PlayaVoxBox and so far, my boyfriend and I are LOVING it. Especially whenever we eat chicken and/or popcorn!
Ashton C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Frank's as a way to spice up a lot of family medals at our house. Not only is it amazing in taste, but also a great value. A little goes a long way!
Juli N.
New York , NY
I love this hot sauce for chicken and other types of fried food (onion rings, falafel, etc) it has just enough kick without being too abrasive or too spicy
Felicia Z.
"Really good. Thank you for making it painless, pleasant and most of all hassle free! It's incredible. Franks is worth much more than I paid."
- Tammara B.
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Love the flavor. I've always been a big fan. I usually out some in a small pot with butter them marinate some wings with it. Also I or it on fruit love it.
Araceli J.
Pflugerville, TX
I actually already used this product before and love it! We use it for wings but now I want to try making the bufalo chicken sandwich! Thanks influenster!
Vasti C.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this hot sauce it great for cooking or as an condiment for different type of foods. I like it that is not to spicy it gives a good flavor on the food.
Valerie S.
Espanola, NM
I love hot sauce and Frank's is awesome on everything! You really can't go wrong with this for sauce. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Drusila R.
Raleigh, NC
Mild flavor, good on anything! Frank's Red Hot sauce is a very versatile condiment that can go on anything from breakfast foods, to your favorite dinners!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?