BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Christine G.
Roslindale, MA
This flavor is better than the one with lemon/ lime. It will go great with a pair of chicken wings and french fries on the side.
Chris M.
Rochester, MN
Foodie Expert
Makes great wing sauce. I love the flavor and the heat. I put it on everything eggs pizza chicken. Get out and buy some now....
Johnathan D.
Straw Plains, TN
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so good. I put this sh*t on everything.. it's a cayenne based hot sauce so it has a decent amount of spice to it
Adriana R.
San Antonio, TX
Redhot is my my absolute favorite hot sauce its so flavorful and spicy without being too much. Also loved the full size bottle
STEPHANIE C.
Jensen Beach , FL
Foodie Expert
This is great, i put it in my food while i was cooking and it tastes so great. I also added some to my mixed veggies! Love it!
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
Frank's has been very well known for hot wings, getting this in the playabox was a special treat, now I can make wings at home!
Kiara G.
I love hot sauce and this happens to be the perfect one! it has an adequate price, this is one of my favorite hot sauces ever!
Lourdes R.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a really big person for these kind of sauces but this one didn't change my mind I didn't like it . It looked like paste
A'Driana D.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love franks hot sauce!! I love spicy foods so this is perfect for me! Its not extremely spicy but has the perfect kick to it!
Itzel P.
Foodie Expert
I like using this for my wings and it never fails to be the best♡ #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHot
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?