BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ivette F.
Love Frank's red hot on wings or fried chicken. I'm a huge fan of both the flavor and heat, would recommend to anyone for a bbq or a buffalo chicken dip!
Brenda C.
Anaheim, CA
Omg this hot sauce is amazing ! It goes good with everything ! Pizza hot dogs tacos everything !!!! What i love about this hot sauce it does not burn !!
Annelle R.
Providence, RI
Got it for free on a voxbox and I love it. I love spicy food so I was really happy with I got it. Never tried this brand before but I'm liking it so far
Yessenia M.
Valrico, Fl
Abosolutly love it !! No after taste ! Great little kick of spice ❤ complimentary from Influenster Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Alejandra S.
Forest Park, GA
Pretty good product. Used it to marinate my wings. I got it for free but could be bought at local grocery store. Pretty good value and not at all pricey.
Ana A.
Live Oak , TX
Love it over some grilled wings. There's so much you can do with this sauce. I also love the value. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Lindsey Y.
Central islip , Ny
I use Franks on everything! Chicken or french fries, it doesn't matter! It's got a kick that no other hot sauce has. I would never stray from this sauce.
No I love this sauce, to use it in my grills. It's the best sauce I've tasted in my life, I recommend 100%, this delicious, tasty, appetizing, I love it!
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
I only buy this for morimotos angry chicken recipe but i do love the taste of that. one day i will try this on regular food and see what it tastes like.
Alexandra P.
Williamstown, NJ
This hot sauce is one of the hottest I have ever tried really good stuff! I like this in the middle the night with some mashed potatoes and Hooters wings
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?