BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Rosanna D.
Rosanna D.
Pasco, Wa
Foodie Expert
Love Frank's Red hot sauce this is a family favorite in our house , it's our most favorite for homemade hot wings .
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Union City, NJ
This hot sauce is great when making wings. I added butter and honey to give it a nice taste with a splash or sweet!
Lilly V.
Lilly V.
Foodie Expert
I love this new hot sauce it goes with any kind of food ,gives it a spicy tang to every bite of your food love it !
Alissa R.
Alissa R.
Wasilla, AK
Oh man is this stuff addicting! I use it most commonly on things like pizza, lasagna, spaghetti, enchiladas, ect. Saucy foods, it really does add the perfect amount of spice. Has so much flavor! Very good.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I am not eating much spicy, but this sauce is great, this very delicious, I will definitely buy it and recomendare!
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Murphysboro, IL
The bomb.com love love love goes with everything. Adds flavor to and a little heat to cooking. You will want to drink it lol.
Bridgett M.
Bridgett M.
Love how the flavor isn't overpowering! Also, great in every recipe ranging from buffalo wings all the way to leftovers.
Glendy L.
Glendy L.
Rosamond, CA
Foodie Expert
We love spicy food, and we certainly love buffalo wings. So it was great to receive and try this Franks hot sauce, my family loved it!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Riverside , CA
Foodie Expert
#FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHots @Influenster #contest #iptsoeFrank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Martha P.
Martha P.
Sun valley, Ca
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed this sauce and the best part was that it was free from influenster. I used it on some chicken wings. They came out really good.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?