BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashton C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Frank's as a way to spice up a lot of family medals at our house. Not only is it amazing in taste, but also a great value. A little goes a long way!
Laura D.
Pharr, TX
I received this product complimentary of the #PlayaVoxBox and so far, my boyfriend and I are LOVING it. Especially whenever we eat chicken and/or popcorn!
Felicia Z.
"Really good. Thank you for making it painless, pleasant and most of all hassle free! It's incredible. Franks is worth much more than I paid."
- Tammara B.
Lori F.
Bakersfield , CA
Love Franks redhot sauce! Perfect on wings or strips,. pizza, burgers, anything and everything! i love the flavor and its not overpowering with the vinegar
Araceli J.
Pflugerville, TX
I actually already used this product before and love it! We use it for wings but now I want to try making the bufalo chicken sandwich! Thanks influenster!
Juan D.
Newington, CT
Really nice to have every once in awhile. Especially when you have special friends that cook you food twice a week! (50-50mex-spaniard ones!THIS IS TRUE!!
Tesa N Chris H.
Freer, TX
I always use Frank's on my hot wings to give it an extra hot taste. My husband uses it on almost everything he eats. In South Texas the hotter the better.
Bianca M.
Charlotte, NC
It's was good sauce it was my first trying this sauce and I would put it on my top of sauces to keep trying. It wasn't so spicy yet I've tried many sauces.
Valerie S.
Espanola, NM
I love hot sauce and Frank's is awesome on everything! You really can't go wrong with this for sauce. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Megan S.
Baton rouge, LA
The original bottle has a recipe for buffalo chicken dip that I make for many parties and potlucks. I always get asked for the recipe. I love this stuff!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?