BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jenifer B.
Overland Park, KS
I love it... I've never tried it before and now I'm definitely getting more after this ones gone!!!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Fae E.
Probably the second best hot sauce. Its mainly heat from the sauce rather than the spice factor. Goes great with fried items or fast food mexican dishes
Juan G.
Idalou, TX
This hot sauce was really enjoyable. We used this as a marinade for our wings and it came out delicious!!! Everyone kept asking us what was the secret!!
Kayla G.
I love franks. All of their products. I really do put that stuff on everything. Flavor is good, nothing overpoweringly hot. Just an all around goof sauce
Savanna L.
Corp Christi, TX
This stuff is 👏 the best! It's seriously one of the best sauces to put on wings/ chicken nuggets! Thank you Influenster for my complimentary free sauce!
Ivette F.
Love Frank's red hot on wings or fried chicken. I'm a huge fan of both the flavor and heat, would recommend to anyone for a bbq or a buffalo chicken dip!
Joann L.
Midlothian , IL
I absolutely love this hot sauce!!!! I love to eat it on chicken, burgers, chips, salad, pretty much on everything. Definitely one of my go to hot sauce!
Annelle R.
Providence, RI
Got it for free on a voxbox and I love it. I love spicy food so I was really happy with I got it. Never tried this brand before but I'm liking it so far
Alondra M.
It's definitely spicy, you can taste the vinegar but you feel the heat sliding down your esophagus! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Alejandra S.
Forest Park, GA
Pretty good product. Used it to marinate my wings. I got it for free but could be bought at local grocery store. Pretty good value and not at all pricey.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?