BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashton C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Frank's as a way to spice up a lot of family medals at our house. Not only is it amazing in taste, but also a great value. A little goes a long way!
Drusila R.
Raleigh, NC
Mild flavor, good on anything! Frank's Red Hot sauce is a very versatile condiment that can go on anything from breakfast foods, to your favorite dinners!
Felicia Z.
"Really good. Thank you for making it painless, pleasant and most of all hassle free! It's incredible. Franks is worth much more than I paid."
- Tammara B.
Jennifer C.
Passaic, NJ
Best Hotsauce ever I absolutely love it i actually do put it on everything.. Its hot. But it taste delicious everyone should always have a bottle on hand..
Chloe M.
Cheyenne, WY
Delicious! I received this product to review from influenster. It's spicy, but not overwhelmingly so and does not overwhelm the flavors of the ingredients.
Bianca M.
Charlotte, NC
It's was good sauce it was my first trying this sauce and I would put it on my top of sauces to keep trying. It wasn't so spicy yet I've tried many sauces.
Suri D.
Austin , TX
Like a good Mexican that I am I love salsa in general when I opened my voxbox I got super excited when I sow the salsa bottle I can't wait to try it... :)
Liliana R.
Love it it is so good. I love eating it with chips and my ramen noodles ! Even better I got it for free in my voxbox. No complaints absolutely delicious:)
Tesa N Chris H.
Freer, TX
I always use Frank's on my hot wings to give it an extra hot taste. My husband uses it on almost everything he eats. In South Texas the hotter the better.
Ashley E.
Norwalk, CA
This thing is good, I put it on baked cauliflower 👌🏽 I also like putting it in my cup noodle lol. It has a very strong vinegar taste and it's mildly spicy
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?