BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alexandra P.
Williamstown, NJ
This hot sauce is one of the hottest I have ever tried really good stuff! I like this in the middle the night with some mashed potatoes and Hooters wings
Alicia M.
Foodie Expert
I honestly love spicy sauce or anything that is just spicy but this I mean it's spicy but it wasn't what I expected it was alright I guess you could say
Juan G.
Idalou, TX
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce was really enjoyable. We used this as a marinade for our wings and it came out delicious!!! Everyone kept asking us what was the secret!!
Alejandra P.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Was my first time trying it and I loved it it's not too spicy it's kinda sweet. I do recommend if you like spicy sauces ! Go buy it ! Won't regret it.
Ashley S.
white oak
so delicious! i love it for my wings. i also like to mix franks red hot with a nice bbq to make a sweet + spicy wing sauce ! definitely a great flavor
Belen G.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I tried it on grilled chicken and it was great! Not only did it provide a good spicy kick but it brought out more complex flavors in the food overall.
jaycee z.
Albuquerque, NM
Frank's is a must have with wings in my house. We always add it to our special sauce. I absolutely love it. The best flavor in a hot sauce hands down.
Susana A.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Honestly one of the best hot sauce i've tried! even better than Lousiana and Valentina, tasty and spicy! absolutely recommended for wings , pizza, ect.
Michelle H.
Foodie Expert
my go to hot sauce not too spicy but not to bland and even has a hit of sweetness when i say hint its not overwhelming its what makes this sauce@@
Cindy C.
Huntington Pk, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce! It's not only perfect on wings, it goes great with chicken and in burgers! It had a great flavor and I can find it any local market!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?