BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer C.
Passaic, NJ
Best Hotsauce ever I absolutely love it i actually do put it on everything.. Its hot. But it taste delicious everyone should always have a bottle on hand..
Araceli J.
Pharr, TX
I actually already used this product before and love it! We use it for wings but now I want to try making the bufalo chicken sandwich! Thanks influenster!
Jainiz S.
Miami Beach, FL
So bomb! So I follow a paleo based diet, I used this on some lettuce tacos and it gave it an amazing kick. LOVIN it boo. Supper satisfied with the flavor?
victoria l.
Norwell, MA
This is our favorite hot sauce! Mix it with a bit of ketchup and a sprinkle of Worcestershire sauce and spread it over turkey meatloaf. It is delicious!
Stephanie M.
Tampa, FL
My family loves this hot sauce. I can barely keep it in the house. It has the perfect balance of spice, hot, and perfection. I defitnetly recommend this.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
This stuff is AMAZING!!!!!!! My entire family loved it for Thanksgiving. I will not be purchasing Texas Pete ever again(Sorry Texas Pete lol) A must buy!
Maria L.
Franks Red Hot Sauce is awesome! The perfect taste of spice when needed! It's something we always have at home. Especially for our family get togethers!
mercedes v.
Carlsbad, NM
Absolutely loved it so much I'm so happy about this I've been trying
To try this hot sauce but what kinda thinking about it but finally it's really great
Nelly B.
Staten Island, NY
I am not a Hot sauce lover but this one is delicious. It goes well with all foods. Specially when I have a BBQ it is the best. I recommend this products.
Cecii C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Delicious!!! The perfect type of spicy. Tasted this with fried fish and I honestly didn't believe it would be good but I really enjoyed this combination.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?