BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Maria J.
I love this sauce so much I use it whenever I can on any chicken products that I cook. I used it recently in a buffalo chicken lasagna and it tasted amazing!
Melissa P.
Cuttingsville, VT
Franks hot sauce is the only sauce I will use. I have used others but they aren't like Franks. The sauce is either too thick or thin and not the right spice.
Azza F.
Minnetonka, MN
I love it! I use it on chicken wings and on normal chicken breasts and it goes great in both. I don't think it's too spicy but I have a high spice tolorence
Ashely B.
Arden, NC
Love this sauce! It I should great on homemade fried chicken wings! You can make it into a dip as well. I would pick this hot sauce over any other hot sauce.
Maggie V.
Its tastes good, ive been eating this sauce for a few months now, and its just the right amount of spice, i like pouring some on my wings for an extra kick!
Megan S.
Baton rouge, LA
The original bottle has a recipe for buffalo chicken dip that I make for many parties and potlucks. I always get asked for the recipe. I love this stuff!!
Suri D.
Austin , TX
Like a good Mexican that I am I love salsa in general when I opened my voxbox I got super excited when I sow the salsa bottle I can't wait to try it... :)
Ana V.
We always have This bottle in our pantry and fridge. We love it with wings and pizza!! The price is great. We love the flavor it's our favorite wing sauce.
Valerie S.
Espanola, NM
I love hot sauce and Frank's is awesome on everything! You really can't go wrong with this for sauce. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this hot sauce for chicken and other types of fried food (onion rings, falafel, etc) it has just enough kick without being too abrasive or too spicy
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?