BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Jackie F.
Foodie Expert
You really can put that sh*t on anything! It's a greater starter hot sauce that spices up any dish. Buffalo chicken dip, anyone?
Mirna R.
Henrico, VA
I love this hot sauce. I put it on chicken and even potato chips. I also use it when I make guacamole because it gives it a kick
Iris S.
Coloma, MI
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this hot sauce! I can literally add this to everything and it'll taste better. No hot sauce has anything on it.
Lindsay H.
Jackson, MI
I can't live without this in my life! I love it on many things ranging from meat, to vegetables...One of my favorite hot sauces.
Carrie P.
Foodie Expert
This is hands down my favorite hot sauce. I put it on literally everything. I buy it in bulk at my local restaurant supply store!
Gabriella L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Can't wait to make some wings. Original style.  Thanks @influenster.  Free is always good.  Best with butter
Cary M.
Smooth at first but then has the right amount of kick, not overpowering. Usually not a fan of spicy sauces but this is a keeper!
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
Love Franks hot sauce. Used it to make buffalo chicken dip for Thanksgiving today! It was a delicious and a hit with the family!
Kasandra R.
Cleveland, OH
This hot sauce is amazing and could go with all kind of food I made buffalo dip with it and It came out good the price is perfect
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is the bomb - it's spicy but in a tangy sweet way like buffalo sauce. It really tastes great with eggs and pizza.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?