BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
T L.
T L.
Decatur, GA
Just made an awesome dinner with this! Yes it's hot but it has a great taste! Glad I got this for free in the playa voxbox!!!!
Wydalis E.
Wydalis E.
I'm in pt a big fan of hot sauce bit this made a good buffalo chicken dip. The taste on its own was pretty good too.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Foodie Expert
Makes the best wing sauce! Frank's Red Hot sauce is so so good! Has a great hot flavor. Really great for Buffalo wings!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of this it complements every meal. It zero calories even better. I love it with my soups and salads
Jonathan K.
Jonathan K.
GULFPORT, MS
I love this it taste so good on my chicken and eggs. I eat it everyday. I recommend it to everyone. Get you some lol
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Very delicious, a little spicy but not to much. Easy to open and to store. I wouldn't say it's healthy. It is very affordable.
Melissa Josephine A.
Melissa Josephine A.
Bronx, NY
My partner loves it! He's really picky about hot sauce. He uses it on fries, tacos, nachos and rice if I let him lol
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Foodie Expert
It's the perfect hot sauce not too hot . Great taste , would recommend, thanks to influenster for this great product
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
I love this hot sauce, I use this in some home made hot wings one day n my gosh left an amazing taste on the chicken
Dtahtiyanah J.
Dtahtiyanah J.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce ever made! Go buy this hot sauce ASAP. It's amazing. I bought it at my local supermarket.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?