BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Beth S.
Highland Park, NJ
Foodie Expert
So good a friend borrowed it and now I need to buy a new one and, yeah, I'm absolutely doing it it! It's perfect for everything!
ashley a.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
I am sucker for hotsauce. I love it on everything! I prefer homemade hotsauce but as far as any store bought this is my top fav.
Jasmine M.
Millville , NJ
Foodie Expert
Not too too big on the taste. It's a little Bitter to me... but it's ok. It was better as a dipping sauce mixed with other spices
Lourdes S.
centerville, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce! It's the best hot sauce out there. Has an actual flavor not just hot flavoring. I put this on everything.
Casey N.
North Wales, PA
I honestly do put this on everything. I love it. It's the perfect amount of spice and works well in a variety of different meals.
Judy A.
Maple Grove, MN
Foodie Expert
My fridge always has a bottle of Frank's red hot. I love this Hot sauce because it has just the just right about of flavor. Yum.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
We love Frank's Red Hot! Been using it for years. Got it free to try with Influenster so I made Buffalo Chicken Dip. So awesome!
Barbara S.
West Chazy, NY
I love Franks Red Hots. The love of hot sauce came from my dad. But I stumbled upon Franks and it's a staple in my refrigerator.
Layla D.
It's just delicious!! Not so hot and not sour. Filled with cayenne peppers with a lot of flavor, just perfect for buffalo wings.
jessica m.
Glendale, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce it has a really good flavor to it I love to add it to my bugers when im ging it gives them a little kick !
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?