BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Jenniffer M.
doral, FL
This is perfect for buffalo wings!! My boyfriend loves it with the wings, I prefer to put it on salads and soups (or whatever im eating)

Great product.
Haley M.
Prairie Vlg, KS
This is my favorite hot sauce. I put it on everything. I only use this hot sauce for my buffalo chicken dip. It is also good on eggs to add a little spice!
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Nice mild spiciness, not too hot. Not a hot sauce I would use all that often just my personal preference. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Valerie G.
Corp Christi, TX
Frank's Red Hot is one of my favorite hot sauces. I always use it to make buffalo chicken dip. It has just enough spice to give the right amount of spiciness.
Samantha T.
We love Frank's Red Hot sauce. My husband is a huge fan of spicy things and he loves this stuff. Things usually aren't spicy enough for him but this is great.
Marisol K.
Austin, TX
Believe it or not I've never had this before! I loved it because while it is spicy, with a ton of flavor it's not TOO hot. And it really does go on everything!
Joe C.
I may not be a hot sauce guy, but my girlfriend loves it. This was no exception! Great packaging, great price. Easily competes with other sauce brands.
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
This sauce is a classic and it's sooo good! I love using it as a dip for my homemade boneless wings. It's tangy, spicy and has the perfect amount of vinegar.
Anita T.
Genesee, MI
Franks hot sauce is the best on wings. I mix it with some melted butter and pour it over my wings during the final baking. Just the right heat for hot wings.
Maria J.
I love this sauce so much I use it whenever I can on any chicken products that I cook. I used it recently in a buffalo chicken lasagna and it tasted amazing!
Becky S.
Goleta, CA
What other brands of hot sauce would you compare this to, and how is it different/better?
Diana Q.
What do you use Franks Redhot for? I put it on popcorn... Amazing!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Does anyone else drench their steak in this ?
Jill W.
Sam S.
Does anyone else use the original sauce instead of the Wing sauce for chicken wings?

Walmart