BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
I'm not a fan of hot sauce but I try this one and is not that hot I like the fact that I can use it in every this even in corn on the cob amazingly I like it
Amanda O.
El paso, TX
This hot sauce is really good. I actually buy it already it's between this one and Louisiana hot sauce. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Bailey J.
I originally bought this because of all the hype. But, I was majorly disappointed. It's super vinegary, and the flavor just isn't right. It's not too spicy.
Maria J.
I love this sauce so much I use it whenever I can on any chicken products that I cook. I used it recently in a buffalo chicken lasagna and it tasted amazing!
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
I literally do put this stuff on everything! Love their original sauce, thick sauce, and even the sweet & sour one. We can't live without this in my house.
Maria B.
Mount Vernon, NY
Well i love spice food . Last week i tried with some Chicken wings it was delicious . I got a second bottle on stop and shop :) Buffalo Wild Wings
ANGELICA C.
Madera, CA
Bomb!!! This sauce is my favorite. Thank you to influenster for letting me try it out for free.
#iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHots
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
I love redhot! I use this on almost all my food to add some extra spice to it! It makes my buffalo chicken dip taste amazing! Definitely recommend to anyone!
Zoe R.
Cedar Falls, IA
I absolutely love this hot sauce. It has great flavor and is incredibly versatile. I use it on chicken, sandwiches, dips, eggs- the list could go on and on.
Nelida R.
wenatchee
I really liked it. Had a different flavor, something I haven't had before and I can add this to any of my seafood dishes . My parents and siblings loved it.
gigi s.
Minneapolis, MN
What do people like to put this on?
Sydanee H.
Aberdeen, MD
Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??
Melissa M.
Warrington, PA
How often do you use Frank's?
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
Should I use Frank's Red Hot for making buffalo sauce for tailgating?
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
What recipes do you have in mind using this product?

back