BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
Foodie Expert
Good for the entire family! Is mild enough that my 8yr old can enjoy. A new favorite in my house! You can't go wrong!
Vicki F.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Foodie Expert
love the Frank's Red Hot Sauce i use this on all of my foods it just makes everything taste better it's rich and spicy love it.
Christopher M.
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
Alright, I'm just going to say it...Frank's Red Hot, "I put that s**t on everything". Its true, I put this on meat, pasta, pizza, even hard boiled eggs. It's really good. When I make chicken wings, I'll melt some butter and add it to the sauce to make it more of a hot-wing sauce; tastes amazing!
John M.
John M.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
My go-to hot sauce. It's simple, not too hot, and goes on everything. It's not the most exotic flavored hot sauce, but it's so good. One of the more milder hot sauces you'll see in a grocery store, but still hot!
Yenii G.
Yenii G.
Foodie Expert
Me encanto esta salsa de picante no es lo que esperaba gracias influenter por dejarme probarla gratis por mi honesta opinion ..
Brad G.
Brad G.
Strongsville , OH
Foodie Expert
i love hot sause and this is my favorite i got this free for testing from influenster its good value and taste great
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Dinuba, CA
Overall it good. Love how its spicy enough for my taste. Definitely recommend it! Will be buying more after this one finishes.
Sibil M.
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Foodie Expert
Tangy, spicy, but not overpowering. Perfect drop on top of foods to give it a flavor boost and available everywhere!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Love it! Great flavor and perfect amount of spiciness. I received this product free in exchange of my honest review.
Emely C.
Emely C.
Foodie Expert
I like franks hot but for some reason its really mild .. could be a bit more spicy, it does taste really good though
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?