BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Sonia Z.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this hot sauce I am the type of person that would carry a hot sauce in her bag and this one is great and very affordable. It's great with an omelette
Maria M.
I'm trying to cut weight and add protein. I can add cottage cheese on my foods but it's only tolerable if i add Frank's red hot sauce. Now dieting is easier.
Ryan L.
Riverside, CA
Franks red hot, hot sauce is really good I literally put that sh** on everything from sandwiches to spaghetti it really just gives everything a nice flavor.
Maria B.
Mount Vernon, NY
Well i love spice food . Last week i tried with some Chicken wings it was delicious . I got a second bottle on stop and shop :) Buffalo Wild Wings
Aislin T.
I love love LOOOOOVE this hot sauce. It has a nice kick to it, and I've used it on my popcorn as well as on my fried chicken and chicken wings/tenders!
Maria J.
I love this sauce so much I use it whenever I can on any chicken products that I cook. I used it recently in a buffalo chicken lasagna and it tasted amazing!
Dayana R.
richmond, CA
First time trying Frank's Red Hot and wow! Grilled some chicken and mixed in half the bottle. Great flavor, no carbs. Great for a yummy sandwich, or salad. 😍
Nelida R.
wenatchee
I really liked it. Had a different flavor, something I haven't had before and I can add this to any of my seafood dishes . My parents and siblings loved it.
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA
Me and my husband love this sauce we are obsessed on the chicken wing flavor the price is really good compared to the quality I recibe this product for free
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
I love redhot! I use this on almost all my food to add some extra spice to it! It makes my buffalo chicken dip taste amazing! Definitely recommend to anyone!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?