BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Angelita M.
Plano, TX
Foodie Expert
Loooooooove Frank's Redhot Sauce, I put it on everything, You can use it on snacks, meals it is great! Plus it is easy to find and very reasonably priced. It is a little spicy but nothing I cant handle! The best part is that it is 0 calories!!!! Would totally recommend that you give it a try! I received this item for Free in exchange for my honest review.
Diana S.
Kannapolis, NC
Foodie Expert
I am a hot sauce lover. I have to have it with almost everything. I received a full size bottle of Frank's Red hot sauce complimentary of influenster for testing purposes. I have to say that I have used this sauce in the past. I lile to use this sauce for some delicious hot wings.
chelsea j.
BUFFALO, NY
Foodie Expert
I live in buffalo and this hot sauce is essential in my fridge. I am not a fan of any other brands really but this hot sauce is so flavorful and adds a boost to anything you put it on. My family has only purchased Frank's from when I was a child growing up and the tradition will continue.
julisa M.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
Como buen mexicano nos encanta la comida picante, esta salsa es bastante buena me gusta mucho ,pero para mi gusto un poco mas picante estaría perfecta,gracias @influenster @FranksRedHot #playavoxbox #gotifree #hotsauce
kailyn h.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. I have tasted this sauce way before influenster sent me a full size one and i was super excited to see that i got it in my voxbox. This sauce is perfect to put with any meal and I love to use it as a sauce with my wings. I would recommend this to any one who love a little kick to their food.
Wendy C.
Russell Spgs, KY
This sauce is really good and being a Mexican we love anything hot and spicy! 🌶 my dad especially has come to like this sauce and adds it to many of our foods whether it's chicken wings,guisos, hamburgers, etc.! This is great for cook outs especially on this hot and lovely summer!!
Farah J.
Foodie Expert
This is definitely not for someone who can handle the real deal. This has less flavor than tabasco I feel like and possibly hotter but not very much flavor and to vinegar-y, this is not my favorite since there are other options to try! I wouldn't recommend
Josie S.
West Fargo, ND
Foodie Expert
It taste so good! My new obsession has been spicy buffalo chicken strips and this tastes like the sauce! I'm not a huge hot sauce fan but when I tried this I loved it and was eating it with everything. I also tried the recipe that's on the back of the bottle and it's so good definitely recommend it. Thanks influenster and red hot for sending me a free bottle !
Deisy Z.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
It is the second time that i receive the Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce for free through influenster, my family likes this sauce very much, we use it in scrambled eggs, red beans, grilled chicken etc.. we are about to finish the firts bottle and ready to open the second one..
Update: we are ready go get the third one.
Sandy S.
Foodie Expert
I love the stuff I got this and a pasta box about three months ago and I it's halfway gone. I'm so happy I got another one I love this hot sauce I eat it with mixer mixer with ranch best taste ever
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?