BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
I received this product in the Gents VoxBox for complimentary testing purposes. This product is a great hot sauce if you like to add flavor to your food. This isn't too spicy so you won't be sweating when putting this sauce on your food. The only negative about this sauce is that it tastes a little sour. If you don't like that then this sauce is probably not for you.
Janae D.
Denver, CO
I love the taste, it's just a right kind of spicy! Reshot also goes with anything and everything literally! The price for such a good taste is incredible also I love eating it with chips, wings, cup of noddles, really just everything! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Elizabeth S.
I really loved the flavor for Frank's Red Hot sauce. It is very similar to the buffalo sauce that many restaurants have for the chicken wings. It had a spicy tangy flavor. I used it today in a chicken recipe. And It was delicious Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Ariel K.
Orlando , FL
This sauce is by far amazing! I used it along with my daisy sour cream to make a delicious Buffalo chicken dip! And my party loves it!! Influenster sent me this product to try for free for review purposing. I recommend this sauce for anyone needing that extra kick! It's so delicious!
Cristine G.
Lake Worth, FL
Let me just say it tastes as good as the name! Spicy but it overly hot. It is also a bit sweet which is a nice balance to the tang. I like to use it on my chicken before I cook it and after. The taste really sticks! Very flavorful and not even watered down which I like in a hot sauce!
Tiara S.
South Glens Falls, NY
So good! I can't wait to use it for buffalo Cauliflower ! It could be spicer but the flavor is better than the other brands I have tried. I love that the top is a flip top but you have to shake it vigorously if you want more than one drop on your plate! Which is why I left out a star.
Yazmin G.
Love love love! Got this for free in my Tasty Voxbox! I'm not a fan of spicy but Franks RedHot just gives my food that extra kick it needs! Can't believe I never tried it before! Definitely recommend!!!
Priscilla M.
Franks RedHot sauce has every flavor and ingredient I love in a hot sauce. I always have a bottle in my pantry for my husbands famous Frank's crispy Hot wings with blue cheese dip. For 10 years now we purchased Frank's RedHot for BBQs! It's 0 calories to! Now that's a win! A must try
Ana-Sofia D.
I was THRILLED when the playa VoxBox came with a full sized free bottle of Frank's to test out and review. I love Frank's hot sauce! This hot sauce is perfect for buffalo chicken or Buffalo chicken dip. It's just spicy enough and if you want more kick you just add a little extra! I've also added it to soups like lentil or vegetable soup to spice up the blandness.
All in all I love Frank's hot sauce! I'd recommend it to anyone.
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY
I live in buffalo and this hot sauce is essential in my fridge. I am not a fan of any other brands really but this hot sauce is so flavorful and adds a boost to anything you put it on. My family has only purchased Frank's from when I was a child growing up and the tradition will continue.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?