BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Antoinette J.
Antoinette J.
Foodie Expert
I was never a fan of hot sauce until I found this gem.  I like to buy it in gallon sized containers because it's perfect for wings.  It's great on other foods like eggs, or to add in a homemade soup or chili, but wings is where it's at.

What I like to do is to mix the Franks with some olive oil, then toss the raw chicken wings in the mix, then put them in the oven (pre-heated to 350F) for about 45-50 minutes-ish.  If you like crispy wings, you can leave it like that, but if you like saucy wings you can put the cooked wings and the drippings in the pan from the wings in a clean bowl with more Franks, then let it sit for about 10 or so minutes for the wings to cool and the sauce to thicken (which will happen as the drippings cool).
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Tampa , FL
Foodie Expert
I received a sample of Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce in my #TastyVoxBox from influenster. This is a complimentary box that I received for free for testing purposes. I am no stranger to Frank's Sauce. This product has been around since the 1920's and is a staple for any hot wings recipe. I received this sample in November, but I didn't end up using it until I went to a super bowl party in February. I decided to make a buffalo chicken dip and used the Frank's sauce in my recipe. I like spicy food so I may have added too much Frank's sauce. My family and I thought the dip was amazing, but some of our friends said the dip was too spicy. Next time I'll make the recipe milder and then add more Frank's sauce to my individual portion.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
I had never tried any hot sauce despite the hot sauce craze of the stars and I was pretty excited to try this hot sauce that I received free in my playa voxbox complimentary for reviewing purposes. I tested it on video on my youtube channel that you can see from the link to my channel from my instagram bio at buzzybee25. It tastes like buffalo wings. Like if buffalo wings had a flavor drink this would be it. It was right on. Then on the side there was an extremely easy buffalo wings recipe. I'd never prepared wings before but with the franks recipe it was a breeze and they tasted like the wings you dream of. They were amazing. It had a nice hot and spicy taste but not so hot that it was burning my tongue or anyone in my family including the kids and toddlers. So if you haven't ever tried hot sauce but want to widen the variety of what you're making for your family or parties then this sauce is a good start. The original version isnt too hot or too bland. It's perfect with a lot of flavor. I'm definitely going to be keeping this around from now on. Thanks franks and influenster.
Rikka I.
Rikka I.
Foodie Expert
I can't believe I haven't review this sooner! I love this stuff. My family has been using it for years, I got my husband addicted to it because he's from up north and had never tried it. Anything you can put a sauce or condiment on this is good on. On days where I fast and maybe just eat some crackers, I would throw this on there to help. It's great on chips, meats, pizza, potatoes, rice, you name it. It has a light heat, but full of flavor; however, the heat is buildable as is the flavor. This is for heat and flavor lovers. When I was in college, this was at every table in the cafeteria with the salt and pepper. We are never without a big bottle of this in our house.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand's sauces! Before influenster I was using Buffalo Wings sauce for homemade chicken wings. I love the taste of this product, it is a bit spicy but I do consume spicy foods in a regular basis. The taste is amazing, does not taste oily or cheap, it has a lot of flavor to it. I also love the amount that comes in each bottle. It isn't too much or too little, it's just right. I actually carried this in my purse for a a week because I loved the flavor/taste. I received this item from Influenster through the PlayaVoxBox program for testing purposes and all opinions are my own. I test/try products for a week or longer before leaving my review (opinion) of the product.
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is so good. This was my first time trying it and we were celebrating with my family and we went out on BBQ and I had made some macaroni salad and hotdogs. I started to put this on my plate and everyone wanted to try this out. There were 30+ people there and more than half tried it out. They all loved it and kept going back for more. It has a good taste and spice to it. I recommend everyone to try this out. Thanks to Influenster I received this product to test out for free and give my own opinion.
kari s.
kari s.
Chino, CA
I received a bottle free from influenster to review. but I already have a bottle in my fridge and a back up in my cabinet. I truly truly love this. I am not a huge hot sauce fan but once I tried this stuff i've been hooked I go through a bottle every two weeks. it tastes great on quesadillas, omelets, hot wings, mix it with bbq sauce on wings to make them have a little kick, French fries, almost anything this tastes delicious on they also make a very amazing hot wing sauce, but when in a pinch I just use the original to make hot wings, my bf says they are better than any wings he has ever tasted. thanks franks, y'all are red hot.
Cathi M.
Cathi M.
Woodhaven, NY
I am a big fan of hot sauces and I am always open to trying a new one. Frank's Hot Sauce has great flavor. If there was anything I would change, it's that I didn't feel it was hot enough for my taste but it did put zing in my food all in all I enjoyed it and will continue to enjoy until it's all gone. I have already told several coworkers to try it! Thank you @Influenster @SuaveEssentials #Influenster #SuaveEssentials #IGotItForFree #PlayaVoxBox #Contest Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Clarion, PA
Foodie Expert
So I was super happy to see this in my VoxBox. (Free Franks RedHot, definetly helps since we buy it so much.) Franks RedHot is AMAZING! I absolutely LOVE this hot sauce. It can seriously go with everything! My family and I tend to buy tons of it, due to it can pair with literally anything.
It has an amazing flavor with just enough spice. I have tried tons of different hot sauces, but others have nothing on Franks. Ever made spicy Alfredo? If not add Franks RedHot to your sauce and trust me it, it wont disappoint. I always have a bottle of it on me, and I definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Stefania B.
Stefania B.
Tomball, TX
Alright, I'm PASSIONATE about hot sauce and I am happy to own this.
Of course, I put hot sauce on everything and this one definitely goes well with all of my favorite foods (I love it on vegan pizza). A little goes a long way so you can easily adjust the strength by adding a tiny bit more. It's really tasty for mixing different types of dip as well.
It's a great flavor and i'll be transferring some to a mini bottle so I can carry it around for emergency haha!

I received this for free from influenster to try but all opinions are my own (and you can bet i'll be buying more once I run out!)
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?