BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lupe A.
I can't tell how much I love this hot sauce! It's the only hot sauce I use and will ever use! I love how it's not to spicy but it's spicy enough to enjoy it.
Raena L.
Ramsey, MN
I am not a huge fan of spicy foods. HOWEVER, I LOVE this Franks red hot!!! Its a different level of spice, not like a lets die spice. SO GOOD. Great flavor.
Illyana M.
Fort Worth, TX
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce good flavor. Not too spicy. Spice enthusiast will want something a lot more. Not a bad price at 3.49.
Megan S.
Baton rouge, LA
The original bottle has a recipe for buffalo chicken dip that I make for many parties and potlucks. I always get asked for the recipe. I love this stuff!!
Lori F.
Bakersfield, CA
Love Franks redhot sauce! Perfect on wings or strips,. pizza, burgers, anything and everything! i love the flavor and its not overpowering with the vinegar
Soledad K.
Middletown, NJ
A favoriteFrank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce in our house, always in our grocery list and in our pantry... we just can't live without it
Bianca M.
Charlotte, NC
It's was good sauce it was my first trying this sauce and I would put it on my top of sauces to keep trying. It wasn't so spicy yet I've tried many sauces.
Juan D.
Newington, CT
Really nice to have every once in awhile. Especially when you have special friends that cook you food twice a week! (50-50mex-spaniard ones!THIS IS TRUE!!
Ashley E.
Norwalk, CA
This thing is good, I put it on baked cauliflower 👌🏽 I also like putting it in my cup noodle lol. It has a very strong vinegar taste and it's mildly spicy
jamie h.
The best hot sauce on the market! plain and simple! it's hot but not too hot and it adds a lot of flavor to foods especially those that need a little kick!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?