BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Alondra M.
It's definitely spicy, you can taste the vinegar but you feel the heat sliding down your esophagus! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Lesly P.
Palmdale, CA
This hot sauce is so GOOD! I pretty much use it on everything I find it delicious! It's at a reasonable price and you can find it pretty much everywhere!
GENESIS NAZARET J.
Foodie Expert
No I love this sauce, to use it in my grills. It's the best sauce I've tasted in my life, I recommend 100%, this delicious, tasty, appetizing, I love it!
Zoey C.
Ashtabula, OH
This hot sauce is really hot. Haha. It goes good on chillie, in buffalo dip and on just about anything. And they come in different varities of spicyness.
Yessenia M.
Valrico, Fl
Foodie Expert
Abosolutly love it !! No after taste ! Great little kick of spice ❤ complimentary from Influenster Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
shannon g.
Buckeye, AZ
I have a stock pile of this in my pantry. I love the flavor that it adds to my cooking and the fact this product comes in different flavors and styles.
Shayna C.
New Milford, CT
Ive tried Frank's RedHot before. I enjoy it, adds flavor to food without being intolerable. Price point is good. Pretty comparable to Tobasco hot sauce.
Deanna G.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
I am a huge wing lover and I always get different sauces but i always go back to franks it is the perfect mix of spicy and tasty. I put it on everything!
Gabriella M.
Meridian , MS
I personally really enjoy adding spice to all my food, but this on wings is delicious! Definitely a good price, and I will be recommending it to others!
Jazmin W.
I've been eating Franks since a kid and when I try anything else, it just doesn't compare. Franks has a very unique taste that me & my entire family love
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?