BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Secilia R.
Foodie Expert
Zero carbs, zero sugar, zero calorie, YAS.. I love this hit sauce.. I have it with a lot of my foods.. It gives it a nice spicy flavor
kylene b.
rushville, IN
Foodie Expert
I love some buffalo chicken dip. I always yes this hot sauce in my chicken dip. It can be found at Kroger. It is quite spicy but great.
Kaitlyn C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I got this #complimentary in my Voxbox from Influenster. I LOVE THIS STUFF! I literally put that **** on everything. Franks is the jam!
Petronila B.
Foodie Expert
Realñy good hot sause , since the firt day y taste it i cant change for other i used it with tacos , chicken wins and reañly everything
Zuri A.
Foodie Expert
Not much for hot sauce, but this is great on hot wings, and tacos. I'm sure you can use it on other things to add just the right kick!
Judith C.
Foodie Expert
La salsa no puede faltar y menos si tiene buen sabor....
Yo le pongo salsa a todo tiene q saber mi comida a chile si no no es comida...
Mirella N.
Foodie Expert
Love the spice on all my food @Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper SauceFranksRedHot @Influenster #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
Foodie Expert
I am a big fan of wings and I like to prepare them myself and really is no better sauce for wings than the this sauce, I just love it.
Olga L.
Stafford, VA
I received this hot sauce for free with Influenster and I really like it. #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHots @Influenster #contest #iptsoe
Michelle  Q.
Foodie Expert
I'm a clean eater and literally bake my chicken marinated in this sauce! It gives it such a good flavor for "clean cheat" buffalo wings
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?