BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot original hot sauce works great in the kitchen. I like adding it into my beef when making burgers to add some spice.
Laura hernandez A.
Foodie Expert
i am not really in to hot sauce but its good to use to season meat lightly i recived it in my playa vox box for free to review
Tiffany C.
I love this hot sauce! It's probably my favorite brand right now. I love to use it to make buffalo wings. It has the perfect spice.
Barbie R.
Astoria, NY
Foodie Expert
It was very good and delicious! I used it on my tacos. I used this sauce with the daisy sour cream and it was a great combination!
Veronica A.
Lilburn, GA
Absolutely love it, i love Texas Pete hot sauce, This is a bit similar just more spicy which is better. Definitely recommend it!!!
Priscilla S.
Loooooooved this cayenne sauce. I've used it with burguers, beans, tacos, soups, wings. I'ts delicious and has the perfect taste!!!
Alyssa R.
Edinburg, TX
Such cute packaging ! I absoulutly cant wait to open this bottle up and try it on some great food ! Thanks so much influenster !!!
Susanna T.
Tucson, AZ
Good hot sauce, can be used on a variety of meals. It's a little hot, so may not be appealing to eat if you do not like spicy food.
Estefany G.
Coral Gables, FL
I really liked the flavor and the fact that its not super spicy! I really enjoyed it! I've been using it every day since I open it!
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
It has a great flavor and I use it on just about everything, even soup!! It's not tongue numbing hot, but it does have a nice kick.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?