BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Foodie Expert
We love Franks at our house especially my boyfriend he likes it on any fish I make especially fry chicken of course...
Christine G.
Christine G.
Roslindale, MA
This flavor is better than the one with lemon/ lime. It will go great with a pair of chicken wings and french fries on the side.
troy h.
troy h.
Lemoore, CA
Frank's hot sauce 8s my favorite I use it for everything great on eggs pizza macaroni and anything else you could want
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
Foodie Expert
Love using hot sauce for so many different things and Frank's Red Hot is the only kind I use!! It's always a really great price.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Highland Park, NJ
Foodie Expert
So good a friend borrowed it and now I need to buy a new one and, yeah, I'm absolutely doing it it! It's perfect for everything!
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Galt, CA
Yasssss best hot sauce I have ever tried ! I thought it'd be tooooooo spicy but no it's perfect to pour on anythingg!!
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bronx, NY
Love this flavor! A little saltier than most hot sauces I like! Would taste lovely on roasted veggies or something like that!
erica D.
erica D.
midland, TX
Foodie Expert
im a huge fan of chalula but this is bomb as well has a nice kick too it and a flavor that you'll want on EVERYTHING 😂
Erica T.
Erica T.
Burleson, TX
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love Franks Red Hot hot sauce!! The hubby was super excited to claim this one too!!! It is one of our favorite ones!
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Is very good product probe and I found it unique and very good prepare my sauce for nachos and tacos and I think the best of all
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?