BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jaime-Lynn S.
Brick, NJ
Thank goodness this is available at Costco! I use it on everything from tacos to eggs to cucumbers! Staple in our house & if you haven't tried it you must!
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
I love redhot! I use this on almost all my food to add some extra spice to it! It makes my buffalo chicken dip taste amazing! Definitely recommend to anyone!
Melanie E.
Hobbs, NM
THIS IS MY GO TO HOT SAUCE!!! MY HUSBAND MAKES AMAZING WINGS THAT ARE HOMEMADE AND I USE THIS HOT SAUCE EVERYRIME ALL THE TIME!!!!!! Way to go FRANKS RED HOT
Mariana A.
W Valley City, UT
Best Flavor i love the Cheyenne how its not too over powering but it gives it a distinct hot sauce taste, its that little kick of flavor my food was missing.
Jillian C.
Lemoore, CA
I like it it has just the right amount of kick to flavor all of my food. I really enjoyed it and I know that everyone that uses it for thanksgiving will too.
LuLu R.
Orlando , FL
I love the flavor of this hot sauce!! I don't use a whole lot but a little is enough. I like to add it to as much stuff as I can!! My whole family loves it.
Sonia Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this hot sauce I am the type of person that would carry a hot sauce in her bag and this one is great and very affordable. It's great with an omelette
dayana r.
Richmond, CA
First time trying Frank's Red Hot and wow! Grilled some chicken and mixed in half the bottle. Great flavor, no carbs. Great for a yummy sandwich, or salad. 😍
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
In my first voxpox I received this product, I do not like the spicy, but that does not mean I do not recognize that the product is good, my family loved it.
Angie C.
Madera, CA
Bomb!!! This sauce is my favorite. Thank you to influenster for letting me try it out for free.
#iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHots
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?