BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
christine w.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Works with anything. can mix it with ketchup, ranch, I've even mixed it with soy sauce and balsamic vinegar! adds a perfect mild kick. best for pizza and eggs
Rufina E.
I love the texture of this sals. It's not to creamy n not to runi it's perfect you can eat with everything and enjoy and feel satisfied every time you have it
Iris A.
San antonio, TX
My favorite wing sauce!!! I absolutely love it! Goes great with any food, but mostly my favorite, wings! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Theresa U.
It's not my favorite hot sauce, but this is SO GOOD w/ Jack-in-the-Box's ranch & jumbo jack. I like to call it "buffalo burger" lol. I definitely recommend it!
Monique D.
Woodside, NY
i love this hot sauce love to use it on fried rice and mexican food , its also the best when i make hot wings! to me its pretty spicy so eat at your own risk?
Evelyn A.
La Puente, CA
Such a great taste with just the right amount of spice! I would definitely recommend this product with someone who loves spice! It tastes amazing with chicken!
Kathleen A.
Maricopa, AZ
My family LOVES this stuff! I put it in all of my food also, spaghetti sauce, chili, meatloaf, taco meat, baste chicken breasts while they cook. It is awesome!
Leann W.
Atlanta , GA
This stuff is amazing! Full of flavor, not just spicy to be spicy! You can usually find a bottle in my purse or glove box of my car as I use it on everything!!
Christina V.
So good! Great on a variety of foods! I make a cheesy chicken dip with Frank's that is awesome! I also put it in my lentil soup for a little flavor and spice!
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
Heck yeah! BUFFALO NEW YORK REPRESENT! This stuff is the BEST hot sauce ever!!! I will never use another hot sauce simply because Frank's Red Hot is the best.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back