BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Adrianna L.
Bellflower , CA
Foodie Expert
I wasn't too crazy about this hot sauce, it wasn't flavorful! It was a little spicy for my taste, I wouldn't get this from a market.
Jessica G.
Washington, DC
I only use red hot if it's the only sauce available. It tastes too much of vinegar for me to enjoy. There are better sauces out there
Nessa A.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I don't like spicy food but I had my wife try it out and she loved it. She puts in on her chips and food. Definitely would recommend!
Deborah V.
Piscataway, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce on my BBQ and chicken! This one is flavorful and not to spicy.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jennifer P.
East Chicago, IN
This bottel of franks Red hot sauce is far the best sauce i've had it has just the right a mount of kick that you cant stop eatting.
Sasha L.
Foodie Expert
This is awesome for adding flavor to my lunches while I'm on a low-carb diet. Most foods are bland and boring but not now! I love it
Adieren G.
hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce so i know a good one from the first taste and this one has a perfect flavor you can literally put this on anything!
Amber D.
olivehurst, CA
Foodie Expert
Frank's red hot has to be my favorite hot sauce ever! I love the amount of heat and it has just the right amount of vinegar flavor!
Tais M.
Glendale, AZ
Foodie Expert
I like this hot sauce. I like that it is subtle but gradually it heats up. Although I do prefer hotter chili peppers like habanero.
MFLO O.
Not the best product in quality or taste. I got this in exchange for a review. Taste is a little too watered down for my preference
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?