BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lorena S.
Waukegan, IL
I love Frank's hot sauce. I love the taste, it's so yummy. I love eating it with fries and off cours with wings. This is not that spicy, well for me it's not.
Kitti D.
Lansing, MI
Frank's red hot is the best, just throw it in with some burger to kick it up a bit. Gives it just the right kick. Or add a lot for a firey party in your mouth.
Marisol K.
Austin, TX
Believe it or not I've never had this before! I loved it because while it is spicy, with a ton of flavor it's not TOO hot. And it really does go on everything!
Natalie a.
Las Vegas , NV
I absolutely love this sauce . It has kicks of different flavors and goes with everything , I couldn't wait to get my #voxbox once I saw the sauce was included
Haley M.
Prairie Vlg, KS
This is my favorite hot sauce. I put it on everything. I only use this hot sauce for my buffalo chicken dip. It is also good on eggs to add a little spice!
krissia a.
I like this taste because it's not like tapatio it is to me a bit sweeter I really like to put it on some chips or if I'm eating a torta mm it taste so yummy🤗
Monique D.
Woodside, NY
i love this hot sauce love to use it on fried rice and mexican food , its also the best when i make hot wings! to me its pretty spicy so eat at your own risk?
Yamilet G.
I cannot stress enough how much I am in love with this product! I love it!!! It give the perfect touch of spice, nothing too much nor too soft ... just perfect
Elba G.
Chula Vista, CA
I actually prefer this sauce over the original! Love the cayenne pepper taste and it's not too vinegary. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Michelle T.
PORT HUENEME, CA
Personally, I'm not a fan of this sauce. It left a weird taste in my mouth, but my 15 yr old nephew loved it on his hot wings, so that's saying something LOL.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?