BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Theresa U.
It's not my favorite hot sauce, but this is SO GOOD w/ Jack-in-the-Box's ranch & jumbo jack. I like to call it "buffalo burger" lol. I definitely recommend it!
Kathleen A.
Maricopa, AZ
My family LOVES this stuff! I put it in all of my food also, spaghetti sauce, chili, meatloaf, taco meat, baste chicken breasts while they cook. It is awesome!
Sabrina S.
Fresno, CA
Love this sauce on everything! It's so good and the perfect spiciness. Highly recommend to everyone who wants to add just a kick to their food. Very delicious.
christine w.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Works with anything. can mix it with ketchup, ranch, I've even mixed it with soy sauce and balsamic vinegar! adds a perfect mild kick. best for pizza and eggs
Natalie a.
Las Vegas , NV
I absolutely love this sauce . It has kicks of different flavors and goes with everything , I couldn't wait to get my #voxbox once I saw the sauce was included
Bailey J.
I originally bought this because of all the hype. But, I was majorly disappointed. It's super vinegary, and the flavor just isn't right. It's not too spicy.
Nelida R.
Cheney, WA
I really liked it. Had a different flavor, something I haven't had before and I can add this to any of my seafood dishes . My parents and siblings loved it.
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
I'm not a fan of hot sauce but I try this one and is not that hot I like the fact that I can use it in every this even in corn on the cob amazingly I like it
Janet S.
DALLAS, TX
This sauce is a classic and it's sooo good! I love using it as a dip for my homemade boneless wings. It's tangy, spicy and has the perfect amount of vinegar.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
I literally do put this stuff on everything! Love their original sauce, thick sauce, and even the sweet & sour one. We can't live without this in my house.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?