BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Raquel M.
Gardena, CA
Foodie Expert
Good spicy taste to add flavor to your food! It seems like it's a pretty good price for the amount of product you get 👍
Veronica C.
Fennville, MI
Foodie Expert
Amazing with chicken wings and burgers and many more foods especially in some soups and yes healthy I so recommend this
Naelee A.
Mission, TX
a great hot sauce - I've been through quite a few different hot sauces recently but Frank's is always a crowd favorite
Melissa C.
New Britain, CT
One of my favorite hot sauces, my fiance as well is just as stooked as me to have received this in my playa voxbox😍😍🔥🔥🔥
Ruthie L.
Elk Grove, CA
Great flavor!!! Go to go with any food to add the spicy flavor ! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Brianna Q.
Foodie Expert
Frank's red hot is great for making your own wings! I would recommend this product for sure. Thanks for the sample!!!
Glyniel C.
Foodie Expert
I love this Buffalo sauce! I put it on everything. I really enjoy making this into a wing sauce or to flavor chicken.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Very good stuff and I put in on everything. I make a great chicken wing sauce. It is not very healthy but it is good.
Yessi V.
Foodie Expert
I'm so obsessed over this sauce! I'm a Latina that loves hot sauce and this has seriously brought balance to my food.
Ana Julia V.
Rockville, MD
I received these "free" to test in exchange for my honest opinion. I love IT! SOOOO SPICY AND HOT. loving it!!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?