BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Jennifer P.
East Chicago, IN
This bottel of franks Red hot sauce is far the best sauce i've had it has just the right a mount of kick that you cant stop eatting.
Angela P.
Dexter, MO
Foodie Expert
I use this hot sauce to spice up my wings, salad dressing, baked beans and much more. It was a great taste and is affordable priced.
Letty M.
Weslaco, TX
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce and I usually go towards the Louisiana hot sauce but after trying this I really love it! Definitely would buy again.
Alex C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is literally one of my favorite hot sauces. In the event you need a recipe, look up buffalo cauliflower bites. 😍 thank me later
Rasheda v.
Jackson Hts, NY
Frank's is a classic. Its great on everything but my favorite is on chicken and on rice to give is a kick! @franksredhot #freesample
Judi G.
Phoenix, AZ
This sauce has a nice kick to it. Not too spicy. It can he added to any meal to give an added flavor. Love it! I use it all the time.
Alexandra C.
El paso, Tx
Love the spiciness of the sauce! Not too strong as most of them are. Perfect to throw on some wings and/or chicken strips. Love it !
Gabby A.
Tomball, TX
MY FAMILY REALLY LIKE IT ON THEIR CHIPS WITH LIME. Trying it with different recipes also.Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
Amanda T.
Springfield, MO
This is a must have at thanksgiving as well as year round!! We use it almost daily. It's a great pantry staple to spice up and meal!
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce. I love making hot wings with this sauce. Just add some butter and heat it up, pour it over wings and BAM!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?