BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
emma m.
emma m.
miami, FL
Foodie Expert
No me gustan las cosas picantes y esto es demasiado picante no tiene un sabor que puedas disfrutar de lo picantes que es
Mrs. H.
Mrs. H.
West allis, WI
Franks Red Hot gives you the perfect amount of flavor. I am so glad I got a free sample to try with my favorite recipes.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
oklahoma city, OK
Foodie Expert
Love these taste mild spicy taste not too much or too little just right I use these on wings to add a little more flavor
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Mcallen, TX
I am not a big fan of spicy food. I really didn't like it that much to me it was too spicy. I would not buy this again.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
This sauce is amazing most of my family loved it and my step dad is obsessed with hot sauces and even he thinks it has a nice flavor
Desire F.
Desire F.
Orlando, FL
I love the flavor this sauce has!! It makes everything fast good. I have used it on rice with beans and have used it in my dressing for my cole slaw.
Melisa P.
Melisa P.
Brockton, MA
Foodie Expert
I really like it, not a big big fan of spicy but the Frank's Red hot was really good and even my mom and dad tasted it.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the only sauce I use for spicy wings. This and well the buffalo version. I do my wings in the oven with some light flour.
Monica L.
Monica L.
West chester, OH
Foodie Expert
It was just right not too spicy i will be using this on some chicken wings and i will be trying this on some other dishes as well
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Gardena, CA
Foodie Expert
Good spicy taste to add flavor to your food! It seems like it's a pretty good price for the amount of product you get 👍
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?