BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Brenda R.
Can't believe that I have never tried this sauce before! I have been putting it on everything! It's the perfect buffalo taste!! Will be buying this from now on!
Lizette M.
Naples, FL
Love this hot sauce! I put it on everything, chicken, fish, steak, everything! This sauce has just the right kick to it, not too hot, but not weak either.
Karen R.
Phoenix, AZ
I Love using this on my home made chicken wings they taste just like the ones you would expect at any restaurant and it makes it that much easier to make !!!
Mariah A.
This is the second time I receive this sauce and I really love it, with meat, in tacos at all times I like my sauce I recommend it and I will continue to use it
Scarlett G.
Just tried it on grilled chicken today and it was bomb! Great flavor and not super spicy so os perfect for people that can't handle spicy foods. I recommend it.
Monique P.
San Antonio, TX
Best hot sauce I've ever tasted. Has the perfect kick to it without being too spicy. No salt needed. Just add this to your dish, and bam... You won't regret it!
Gaby W.
Richfield, MN
I love this stuff! I use it every morning on my eggs! It has a mild buffalo spice but it's very refreshing. It comes in as a close second to my beloved siracha!
Tyler H.
Wyoming, MI
This sauce has great flavor and is one of my favorites. I really enjoy making buffalo chicken dip with it. Nothing beats it and the whole crowd always loves it!
Cheryl L.
Milford, MA
Frank's Red Hot is a great, classic hot sauce! Easy to use in cooking or seasoning already made dishes. I love adding it to tofu to make mock buffalo "chicken"!
Joia S.
This is the best hot sauce when u want to make homemade hot wings. Yes the spicy is perfect the taste is amazing. I didn't know it was vegan tho...that's a plus
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?