BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Haley M.
Prairie Vlg, KS
This is my favorite hot sauce. I put it on everything. I only use this hot sauce for my buffalo chicken dip. It is also good on eggs to add a little spice!
Tori G.
Imperial, CA
This hot sauce taste good on almost anything but my favorite thing to eat it with is boneless wings that you find on the freezer section at the grocery store!!
Jasmine W.
Pittsburgh, PA
My mom and I love this hot sauce, we refuse to use anything else besides this. You can add a little bit of this to almost anything for an extra hint of spice!
Samantha T.
We love Frank's Red Hot sauce. My husband is a huge fan of spicy things and he loves this stuff. Things usually aren't spicy enough for him but this is great.
iris a.
San antonio , TX
My favorite wing sauce!!! I absolutely love it! Goes great with any food, but mostly my favorite, wings! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Rachel R.
Allentown, PA
I've been using this hot sauce for years. I love using it on left over chicken so it's not so dry or for my wings recipe. It's great on just about everything.
Kathleen A.
Maricopa, AZ
My family LOVES this stuff! I put it in all of my food also, spaghetti sauce, chili, meatloaf, taco meat, baste chicken breasts while they cook. It is awesome!
Carla B.
Mission, TX
I like it, it has a very delicious flavor, a somewhat acidic flavor, its not too spicy, just the needed. Of this brand his sauce for hot wings is my favorite.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
If you like the heat then this is definitely the sauce for you! i make a homemade ham and  bean soup for my family and this gives it just the right kick!
Audrey A.
Ocala, FL
Spicy but in a good way, gives a nice little kick to your food. Marinate your meats, slash some in your chili. I received this free as a sample. Great product!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?