BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Bruna P.
Norwood, MA
Absolutely love it! My family puts that Ish on everything!! It goes well with anything. I my self prefer it over my eggs. Very affordable
Angela B.
Foodie Expert
Who wouldn't want to carry this around and put this on everything! It's tangy and universal. Frank's packs just the right amount of heat!
Julissa W.
I'm not really into spicy things but this hot sauce is another thing! I really enjoyed its unique flavor which gives a pop to your dish.
Terah H.
College Sta, TX
I absolutely love this product that I was given free to test from Influenster. I bought this at Heb. I would recommend this to everyone.
Alyssa B.
Canandaigua, NY
Foodie Expert
Best hot sauce! Nothing compares to Franks, you can put it on almost anything to amp it up a notch. Love it especially for chicken wings.
Shannon C.
Washington , PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite hot sauce it’s not over powering but always had great flavor. A little goes a long way and you can get this anywhere
Mason M.
Foodie Expert
This was in my first box . I was happy to see it . this is a favorite in my house . I make a buffalo chicken dip with it and it's amazing
Steven D.
Midland, TX
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy using this on my meals. It doesn't have the vinegar taste that some of them do. I use it on all of my meals while at work.
Jasmin O.
Foodie Expert
Love this hot sauce when I make homemade buffalo wings . I love that it comes in different flavors also . Always have a bottle with me !
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
Foodie Expert
As the saying goes.... I put this s**t on everything! Pizza, wings, tacos....chicken sandwiches! So good! I love the tangy, spicy flavor.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?