BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Monique D.
Woodside, NY
i love this hot sauce love to use it on fried rice and mexican food , its also the best when i make hot wings! to me its pretty spicy so eat at your own risk?
Aimee P.
Mounds, IL
I got started on Franks RedHot Sauce when I needed some to make some buffalo chicken dip. Now i keep it in the house. It is great and not too hot. Really good!
Chelsea A.
Penitas, TX
I received this complimentary from Influenster, in exchange for my honest opinion. I love hot sauce. And this one is so good and flavorful. I highly recommend.
Haley M.
Prairie Vlg, KS
This is my favorite hot sauce. I put it on everything. I only use this hot sauce for my buffalo chicken dip. It is also good on eggs to add a little spice!
Valerie G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Frank's Red Hot is one of my favorite hot sauces. I always use it to make buffalo chicken dip. It has just enough spice to give the right amount of spiciness.
Yamilet G.
I cannot stress enough how much I am in love with this product! I love it!!! It give the perfect touch of spice, nothing too much nor too soft ... just perfect
Jenniffer M.
Doral, FL
This is perfect for buffalo wings!! My boyfriend loves it with the wings, I prefer to put it on salads and soups (or whatever im eating)

Great product.
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA
I love all things hot sauce and Franks would have to be my favorite of all time just because it's not overly spicy but not quiet mild either. It's just perfect
Sally T.
West Covina , CA
I do enjoy this hot sauce, I wish it didn't have such a vinegar scent to it but maybe that's just my sensitive prego nose. I enjoy it with my hot dogs the most
Jasmine W.
Pittsburgh, PA
My mom and I love this hot sauce, we refuse to use anything else besides this. You can add a little bit of this to almost anything for an extra hint of spice!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?