BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Foodie Expert
The original Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is such a throwback product. This hot sauce is so good.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
oklahoma city, OK
Foodie Expert
Love these taste mild spicy taste not too much or too little just right I use these on wings to add a little more flavor
Misty R.
Misty R.
Johnstown, Pa
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's red hot sauce I love using it on my scrambled eggs it zests them up I would recommend it to everyone to use
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Edinburg, TX
Such cute packaging ! I absoulutly cant wait to open this bottle up and try it on some great food ! Thanks so much influenster !!!
Royal G.
Royal G.
Grand Rapids , MI
Received this in my box! Loved it, flavor was great and the packing was nice! Since then, I've repurchased this product!
LAURA R.
LAURA R.
Casselberry, FL
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot is the best!!!!! I Love the flavor and it isn't too spicy where you can't enjoy your food. I only use Franks when I make buffalo wings.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Cary, NC
Frank's is a nice hot, super tasty, and has a thin consistency which is great on wings and pairs well with ranch and bleu cheese. Not like ranch is even necessary, though - try Frank's Red Hot with crispy deep-fried pickles!! Yumm!
Rosy M.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is very tasty, I use it in a regular basis. My family loves it on tacos and on many other recipes I make.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
Foodie Expert
My favorite hot sauce...I won't buy another brand...I love to make hot wings with this!! Great flavor and just the right amount of spice!! it seems to always be on sale too which makes it a million times better!!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Foodie Expert
Very sweet and hot. Sounds like I'm reviewing my husband lol but it's a great sauce I'll put that **** on everything lol
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?