BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this sauce. I received it in an Influenster box and will definitely buying this in the future. It has just enough kick.
Harmonie R.
Los angeles, CA
Love the flavor of Frank's. It really does go great on everything from tacos to pizza. Having a bottle in the house is always necessary
Secilia R.
Foodie Expert
Zero carbs, zero sugar, zero calorie, YAS.. I love this hit sauce.. I have it with a lot of my foods.. It gives it a nice spicy flavor
Olga L.
Stafford, VA
I received this hot sauce for free with Influenster and I really like it. #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHots @Influenster #contest #iptsoe
Kennia Y.
Foodie Expert
I love spicy stuff, this one gives it a lemony taste for some reason. I don't think it's that spicy but it does give food a nice taste.
Gabby A.
Tomball, TX
MY FAMILY REALLY LIKE IT ON THEIR CHIPS WITH LIME. Trying it with different recipes also.Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
brenda a.
Foodie Expert
I really love this hot sauce. I use it in all of my meals when I want to add a little spicy taste. also it's always in out barbeques
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
Foodie Expert
I honestly loved this hot sauce. Its not too spicy and it taste like buffalo sauce. I will definitely be purchasing this sauce again!
Samantha C.
Great hot sauce! I'm usually a fan of the buffalo but the original is delicious!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Lizzyy M.
Berwyn , IL
Foodie Expert
Love the kick of spice not that overpowering to the palate of your mouth
#iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHot
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?