BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Theresa U.
It's not my favorite hot sauce, but this is SO GOOD w/ Jack-in-the-Box's ranch & jumbo jack. I like to call it "buffalo burger" lol. I definitely recommend it!
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
Heck yeah! BUFFALO NEW YORK REPRESENT! This stuff is the BEST hot sauce ever!!! I will never use another hot sauce simply because Frank's Red Hot is the best.
Sabrina S.
Fresno, CA
Love this sauce on everything! It's so good and the perfect spiciness. Highly recommend to everyone who wants to add just a kick to their food. Very delicious.
Yaismell M.
Doral, FL
So yummy I never like it hot sauce but this for me was perfect have the good amount of spice for your mouth I would recommend to everyone good value and price
Mandy B.
Orlando, FL
The best sauce for literally anything. It's not too spicy, and has just enough kick to add some tanginess to anything you're eating. Always have some on hand!
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
A "must have" in my house. I love using it on chicken. Mix it with brown sugar and a little water to make amazing sticky fingers. Best hot sauce in the world.
Aysha R.
Miami Shores, FL
Tastes great, lasts A LONG TIME, and isn't too expensive for repurchasing purposes. This was my first time trying it but WILL re buy, heat scale: 6-7 out of 10
Fabiola C.
Springdale, AR
It's one of my favorite go to hot sauces. I've been using it for years and I put it on everything. It's available at any supermarket and not expensive at all!
Evelyn A.
Such a great taste with just the right amount of spice! I would definitely recommend this product with someone who loves spice! It tastes amazing with chicken!
Marisol K.
Austin, TX
Believe it or not I've never had this before! I loved it because while it is spicy, with a ton of flavor it's not TOO hot. And it really does go on everything!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?