BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Zaira A.
Zaira A.
Austin, TX
One of my go to hot sauce, whenever I think of Buffalo wings franks is always the first think I think of. It's a classic.
Bonny M.
Bonny M.
Foodie Expert
My first time trying Frank's Red hot. Overall, it is spicy and goes well chips. Definitely recommend for everyone to try.
Ava H.
Ava H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Amazing!!!!! I just tried this and it is so good!!!' I am So grateful to Influenster for allowing me to try this product!
Jessenia F.
Jessenia F.
Foodie Expert
It was good not to spicy it was perfect at least for me. I loved it with my chicken. I'll be switching over to this hot sauce completely now.
Luisa W.
Luisa W.
Vidor, TX
Literally put this sh*t on everything. Serious, pizza, tacos, French fries it tastes good with everything perfect flavor.
Clad V.
Clad V.
It has a ok spice and flavor...not my type of hot sauce but I can eat it and somewhat enjoy...I guess it depends on what you u put it on...
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Foodie Expert
The original Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is such a throwback product. This hot sauce is so good.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Edinburg, TX
Such cute packaging ! I absoulutly cant wait to open this bottle up and try it on some great food ! Thanks so much influenster !!!
Madeleine F.
Madeleine F.
I grew up with my grandpa using franks and butter to make his hot wings, super easy and delicious! The most traditional hot wings.
LAURA R.
LAURA R.
Casselberry, FL
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot is the best!!!!! I Love the flavor and it isn't too spicy where you can't enjoy your food. I only use Franks when I make buffalo wings.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?