BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Jaasiel S.
Jaasiel S.
Vandalia , OH
Very great hot sauce. I use it on everything including my pizza, wings and burgers. Would highly recommend it.
Marie S.
Marie S.
I'm not a huge fan of this hot sauce. Too much vinegar!! But it's good mixed with ranch on Buffalo wings! The hubs seems to like it at least.
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
Loooooooved this cayenne sauce. I've used it with burguers, beans, tacos, soups, wings. I'ts delicious and has the perfect taste!!!
Miriam A.
Miriam A.
This is perfect for those upcoming cook outs! I love spicy food and this sauce does not disappoint! Very happy with this.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Cheektowaga, NY
A Buffalo,NY staple for any food! I discovered it tastes really good on POPCORN! No fat. No calories. Better than butter!
Susanna T.
Susanna T.
Tucson, AZ
Good hot sauce, can be used on a variety of meals. It's a little hot, so may not be appealing to eat if you do not like spicy food.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Best hot sauce around! Put it on a lot of things, even like dipping chips in it. Plus I love to use it to make wing sauce
Julie A.
Julie A.
Plainview, TX
Foodie Expert
Love it... First time trying it.. Goes good on wings.. I'm very pleased by this product... Might try it on other thing...
daisy r.
daisy r.
Huntington Pk, CA
Foodie Expert
i never tried this hot sauce let me say that this has been the best that i have tried so far. I recieved this complimentary from @Influenster and is used for testing purposes.. Tastes good with pizza😋
Estefania  D.
Estefania D.
Foodie Expert
I like to use this sauce for buffalo chicken strips. I dip them in for a few minutes and then off to the oven they go! Delicious! 👅
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?