BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Monique P.
San Antonio, TX
Best hot sauce I've ever tasted. Has the perfect kick to it without being too spicy. No salt needed. Just add this to your dish, and bam... You won't regret it!
Kitti D.
Lansing, MI
Frank's red hot is the best, just throw it in with some burger to kick it up a bit. Gives it just the right kick. Or add a lot for a firey party in your mouth.
Michelle T.
Port Hueneme, CA
Personally, I'm not a fan of this sauce. It left a weird taste in my mouth, but my 15 yr old nephew loved it on his hot wings, so that's saying something LOL.
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
Heck yeah! BUFFALO NEW YORK REPRESENT! This stuff is the BEST hot sauce ever!!! I will never use another hot sauce simply because Frank's Red Hot is the best.
krissia a.
I like this taste because it's not like tapatio it is to me a bit sweeter I really like to put it on some chips or if I'm eating a torta mm it taste so yummy🤗
Sher K.
Yorkville, OH
I love Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper sauce so much! It's great on pizza, tacos, chilli, sauces and just about anything you want to add a nice kick to!
Megan B.
Bloomington, MN
This is my go to hot sauce I love it it's not too hot not too sweet just perfect on everything including Doritos! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Lorena S.
I love Frank's hot sauce. I love the taste, it's so yummy. I love eating it with fries and off cours with wings. This is not that spicy, well for me it's not.
Jasmine C.
Dallas, TX
💗 love this. Has a distinct taste than other hot sauces. It's very cheap and affordable. Pair it with everything I eat, ranch. I bought this product in Kroger.
Leann W.
Atlanta , GA
This stuff is amazing! Full of flavor, not just spicy to be spicy! You can usually find a bottle in my purse or glove box of my car as I use it on everything!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?