BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Dulce P.
Foodie Expert
I am not one to actually eat hot sauce but this one is so good! I tried it wit lays flamin hot and I loved it! Delicious.
Stephany S.
Kensington, MD
Foodie Expert
This is a great sauce. I love the taste and the kick that it gives the food. I would definitely buy it again.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is very tasty, I use it in a regular basis. My family loves it on tacos and on many other recipes I make.
Heaven G.
Philadelphia, PA
Best hot sauce ever!!! Can't go wrong with a classic. I keep it in my bag lol anytime I need some hot sauce I got it !!!!
Zaira A.
Austin, TX
One of my go to hot sauce, whenever I think of Buffalo wings franks is always the first think I think of. It's a classic.
Destiny G.
Fresno, CA
This hot sauce is amazing I will definitely purchase at the grocery store for now on. Did I mention it's ZERO calories!!
maria g.
Fort worth , TX
Foodie Expert
I love this on wings they come out extra hot...... I dont use it all the time but when I do its an excellent chille.....
Brett W.
Nice flavor. Not too hot to burn your mouth, but adds some heat to any food. I received this product for free for review.
Priscella M.
Foodie Expert
This is really good with chicken nuggets and potato chips. Not too hot and just enough to give some flavor to your food!
Sandra P.
Foodie Expert
This is such a good product, i eat it all the time there's really nothing like it, it's an amazing product. Very spicy 😍
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?