BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Christina R.
Salinas, CA
This is my favorite! I use it on everything even on my popcorn lol I sometimes like to use this instead of using salad dressing on my salads. It's so delicious!
Irsi M.
Paterson, NJ
I tasted this hot sauce and its perfect for a nice warm spicy turkey chili!! It also gives a nice flavor.. i received this as a sample and i cant wait to try it
Brenda R.
Can't believe that I have never tried this sauce before! I have been putting it on everything! It's the perfect buffalo taste!! Will be buying this from now on!
Tyler H.
Wyoming, MI
This sauce has great flavor and is one of my favorites. I really enjoy making buffalo chicken dip with it. Nothing beats it and the whole crowd always loves it!
Michelle C.
Frank's Red Hot cayenne pepper sauce goes on everything! From roasted cauliflower to chicken wings, Frank's Red Hot sauce brings the heat in just the right way!
Scarlett G.
Just tried it on grilled chicken today and it was bomb! Great flavor and not super spicy so os perfect for people that can't handle spicy foods. I recommend it.
Lizette M.
Jacksonville, NC
Love this hot sauce! I put it on everything, chicken, fish, steak, everything! This sauce has just the right kick to it, not too hot, but not weak either.
Mariah A.
This is the second time I receive this sauce and I really love it, with meat, in tacos at all times I like my sauce I recommend it and I will continue to use it
Jalyssa D.
Hamilton, NJ
F is our favorite hot sauce in our house! Tasty and still affordable, we use it for BBQ's, Football Sundays, and to add some spice to dinner every now and then!
Natalie P.
Newport News , VA
I got this product to sample it. I used it to make hot wings and they were banging. It was the right amount of spicy and a complimented with the ranch dressing.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?