BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
iris a.
San antonio , TX
My favorite wing sauce!!! I absolutely love it! Goes great with any food, but mostly my favorite, wings! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
Heck yeah! BUFFALO NEW YORK REPRESENT! This stuff is the BEST hot sauce ever!!! I will never use another hot sauce simply because Frank's Red Hot is the best.
Sally T.
West Covina , CA
Foodie Expert
I do enjoy this hot sauce, I wish it didn't have such a vinegar scent to it but maybe that's just my sensitive prego nose. I enjoy it with my hot dogs the most
Jasmine W.
Pittsburgh, PA
My mom and I love this hot sauce, we refuse to use anything else besides this. You can add a little bit of this to almost anything for an extra hint of spice!
Theresa U.
Foodie Expert
It's not my favorite hot sauce, but this is SO GOOD w/ Jack-in-the-Box's ranch & jumbo jack. I like to call it "buffalo burger" lol. I definitely recommend it!
Rufina E.
I love the texture of this sals. It's not to creamy n not to runi it's perfect you can eat with everything and enjoy and feel satisfied every time you have it
Jenniffer M.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
This is perfect for buffalo wings!! My boyfriend loves it with the wings, I prefer to put it on salads and soups (or whatever im eating)

Great product.
Aimee P.
Mounds, IL
Foodie Expert
I got started on Franks RedHot Sauce when I needed some to make some buffalo chicken dip. Now i keep it in the house. It is great and not too hot. Really good!
Megan B.
Bloomington, MN
Foodie Expert
This is my go to hot sauce I love it it's not too hot not too sweet just perfect on everything including Doritos! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
SanTara C.
Foodie Expert
Goes on everything except dessert. A life saver when you're sitting at the mercy of a bland cook. The perfect bend of spices and spicy will kick up any dish.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?