BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Carolyn P.
Foodie Expert
I received this complimentary from Influenster! I've been needing a hot sauce and I really enjoy this one! The flavor is great and adds the perfect spice to my food. It's not too spicy which is nice. I don't think I've tried RedHot before, but now I am glad I did!
Keilie V.
I love this hot sauce! I got a free sample of this hot sauce but I loved this before I even got this product. I mainly use this hot sauce to make my favorite wings! I love the taste of this hot sauce and I am glad I got a free sample of this. I made my favorite wings with this hot sauce
Ana-Sofia D.
I was THRILLED when the playa VoxBox came with a full sized free bottle of Frank's to test out and review. I love Frank's hot sauce! This hot sauce is perfect for buffalo chicken or Buffalo chicken dip. It's just spicy enough and if you want more kick you just add a little extra! I've also added it to soups like lentil or vegetable soup to spice up the blandness.
All in all I love Frank's hot sauce! I'd recommend it to anyone.
Elizabeth S.
Foodie Expert
I really loved the flavor for Frank's Red Hot sauce. It is very similar to the buffalo sauce that many restaurants have for the chicken wings. It had a spicy tangy flavor. I used it today in a chicken recipe. And It was delicious Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Yazmin G.
Love love love! Got this for free in my Tasty Voxbox! I'm not a fan of spicy but Franks RedHot just gives my food that extra kick it needs! Can't believe I never tried it before! Definitely recommend!!!
Priscilla M.
Franks RedHot sauce has every flavor and ingredient I love in a hot sauce. I always have a bottle in my pantry for my husbands famous Frank's crispy Hot wings with blue cheese dip. For 10 years now we purchased Frank's RedHot for BBQs! It's 0 calories to! Now that's a win! A must try
Tiara S.
South Glens Falls, NY
Foodie Expert
So good! I can't wait to use it for buffalo Cauliflower ! It could be spicer but the flavor is better than the other brands I have tried. I love that the top is a flip top but you have to shake it vigorously if you want more than one drop on your plate! Which is why I left out a star.
Cristine G.
Lake Worth, FL
Foodie Expert
Let me just say it tastes as good as the name! Spicy but it overly hot. It is also a bit sweet which is a nice balance to the tang. I like to use it on my chicken before I cook it and after. The taste really sticks! Very flavorful and not even watered down which I like in a hot sauce!
Leslie B.
I love HOT SAUCE ! But this is beyond awesome I have to put it on everythin and more cause I love tacos, so this is perfect for me and my visits!! The flavor is amazing!! I bought it on walmart !! So irresistible even thoes who doesnt like hot sayce should actually try it they will fall inlove !! 😍😍😍
Ariel K.
Orlando , FL
This sauce is by far amazing! I used it along with my daisy sour cream to make a delicious Buffalo chicken dip! And my party loves it!! Influenster sent me this product to try for free for review purposing. I recommend this sauce for anyone needing that extra kick! It's so delicious!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?