BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
I recommend it! Taste good on tacos and other food! For a buffalo chicken dip etc.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Love it!!! Everything is better with hot sauce and everyone is my house uses it!
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
El Paso, TX
*I received Frank’s Red Hot Sauce with Cayenne Pepper for free via Influenster for the purpose of an honest review. All opinions are my own responsibility and I was not compensated for this review.

Okay so for the first time I tried a hot sauce other than Louisiana hot sauce and it was an interesting experience.

I thought that since this type of hot sauce had Cayenne Pepper in it that it was going to be super hot so I added in small amounts at a time so that I wouldn’t end up with a five alarm stomach on fire. I needn’t have worried, this particular hot sauce wasn’t as hot as I thought it would be and I have a relatively low tolerance for spicy food, meaning that I don’t eat super hot stuff.

Overall, I liked Frank’s Red Hot Sauce with Cayenne Pepper. It gave my snack a bit of a bite and I’m definitely curious to see how it will taste on say, chicken wings. I’ll definitely provide some photos and a detailed write up when that happens. I would definitely buy it again but maybe I’ll go for their buffalo wing sauce just because I’m curious as to how spicy that one is.
Kat B.
Kat B.
Foodie Expert
First appearing on store shelves in the 1920s, Frank's Red Hot is a true American Classic and should be a staple of any spice-lover's condiment arsenal. It's most famous for being the hot sauce that gives authentic Buffalo Wings their distinct tangy, spicy kick — it was the hot sauce used by the creator of the first Buffalo Wings, which were concocted in 1964 at the Anchor Bar and Grill in Buffalo, New York — but Frank's pairs wonderfully with more than just fried chicken.

My husband and I use Frank's with everything from homemade chicken chili to chili colorado tacos to fresh burgers. It's especially delicious as a pizza topping, which is my favorite way to use Frank's in the kitchen. (Don't knock it until you try it!) As hot sauce buffs, this isn't as spicy as some of the other sauces in our collection, but Frank's bold-yet-mild flavor makes it an accessible condiment for even the pickiest of eaters.

I received my newest bottle as a part of an Influencer VoxBox — but you can bet that I'll remain a loyal Frank's fan for years to come.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This was actually my first time trying Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce and I was pleasantly surprised! I put hot sauce on everything & I usually always use Tapatio or Cholula, so having a new hot sauce in my line up is nice. It has a spicy flavor but also has a tangy sweet taste which I really enjoyed. The size of the bottle is much bigger than most hot sauces which is great and will save me trips to the market. I absolutely loved the product and will be purchasing again, however I must say, I strongly dislike their commercial and their marketing quote "I put that sh!t on everything" I just find it slightly annoying and that may have been why I took so long to give it a try. But now that I did, I'm glad I did! The picture I attached is when I tried it on my avocado toast, I definitely recommend it! *I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. All pictures and opinions are my own.*
Shane T.
Shane T.
Havelock , NC
I am a big user of different kinds of sauces when I cook or grill.  I really love sauces that give my food a kick.  The taste of Franks is out of this world, it gives your chicken, pork, or what ever else you are needing to give that punch to make the food taste even better.  I have always been a fan of Franks hot sauce and I always will be.  Especially when I make my amazing hot wings.  Another thing I like about Franks is hot sauce is good for your health, so it does make your food more healthy to eat.  Franks has always had a great price to their bottles too.  I would recommend this sauce to anyone anytime for anything.....  This was courteous of Influenster...thanks Influenster
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot goes perfect with scrambled eggs! It is not spicy at all for you non- spicy lovers out there. Unfortunately for me I love spicy! It tasted a bit like tabasco except not as sour. It isn't a thick sauce, it is a watery sauce. I brought it to breakfast and I learned that my husband's friend loved this sauce! It was a good time to bond about it and go into our own personal reviews about it. He said it was his favorite and that he also thought it was not spicy. I carry it around my purse and just take it at restaurants to top it on my food! #influenster #franksredhot I would recommend it to anyone who does not want a spicy sauce and likes tabasco. However, this will not stop me from experimenting with this sauce I definitely love it with my eggs! After watching the video am definitely curious to experiment with wings...
Nick M.
Nick M.
Bear, DE
This is the key to the most basic (and perhaps Original) Buffalo Wing sauce. I admittedly don't use it for much else, but it's got a sharper cayenne pepper taste than other hot sauces out there (which may not even be cayenne).

If you like Buffalo sauce on everything, this should be your go-to.  It's a short-lived heat/spice in your mouth that isn't painful.

I will say that over time, the color of the sauce does fade over the life of the sauce, but I can't say it affects the flavor. It does thicken up if you don't shake well before use. They recommend refrigeration for the longest life, but it is not required. It will last at LEAST a few weeks past the date on the bottle.

Tip - Mix some with ranch dressing for a spicy ranch sauce! A little or a lot are both good.
Garry F.
Garry F.
Raleigh, NC
Since I cant just pick up and go get me some @hattiebs all the way down in Tennessee. I decided to make my own take on it with my favorite hotsauce @franksredhot. I really love this hot sauce all literally put it on everything. Being someone who enjoys hot/spicy food.It's not always about heat but about flavor. #FranksReadHot has just that! I think they need to make it in a bigger bottle for my house. I did get this for free to review. #hotsauce #peppers #cayenne #cayennepepper #pepperhead #hotsauceinmybag #tennessechicken #contest @franksredhot #iptsoe #passthefranks #GentsVoxBox Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Antoinette J.
Antoinette J.
Foodie Expert
I was never a fan of hot sauce until I found this gem.  I like to buy it in gallon sized containers because it's perfect for wings.  It's great on other foods like eggs, or to add in a homemade soup or chili, but wings is where it's at.

What I like to do is to mix the Franks with some olive oil, then toss the raw chicken wings in the mix, then put them in the oven (pre-heated to 350F) for about 45-50 minutes-ish.  If you like crispy wings, you can leave it like that, but if you like saucy wings you can put the cooked wings and the drippings in the pan from the wings in a clean bowl with more Franks, then let it sit for about 10 or so minutes for the wings to cool and the sauce to thicken (which will happen as the drippings cool).
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?