BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is my GO-TO wing sauce. It's a perfect buffalo sauce - just enough spice but not too hot for those that like to keep it on the mild side. Definitely won't have to step out for wings if you keep Frank's at home. Oh and try drizzling some on your pizza! You won't forget it. I was so glad I received this in my voxbox because it's been one of my favorites for so long!!
Jumah K.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love spicy food and for someone who usually doesn't like to use sauces/condiments with their food, I've used this a number of times already. Goes great with fried chicken and many other fried foods. I would definitely pick this over other hot sauces. Buffalo sauce tends to be too tangy for my taste, but this has a perfect balance of heat, tang, and overall food flavor.
Janae D.
Denver, CO
I love the taste, it's just a right kind of spicy! Reshot also goes with anything and everything literally! The price for such a good taste is incredible also I love eating it with chips, wings, cup of noddles, really just everything! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Lauren S.
Willmar, MN
Normally I don't put hot sauce on my food, or even keep it in my house. I was sent this product for free so I figured I'd give it a whirl. I love this product!! I honestly put it on everything. I have put it on fish, mac and cheese, eggs, and other items. It is just simply addictive and delicious. Very impressed :)
Leslie B.
I love HOT SAUCE ! But this is beyond awesome I have to put it on everythin and more cause I love tacos, so this is perfect for me and my visits!! The flavor is amazing!! I bought it on walmart !! So irresistible even thoes who doesnt like hot sayce should actually try it they will fall inlove !! 😍😍😍
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
I love Franks Red Hot Cayenne Pepper sauce! It's spicy but tangy and goes so well with some egg breakfast burritos. If you want to make something healthy you can make cauliflower "wings" and eat them with ranch. Really I great sauce that can be used for anything. #playavoxbox #gotitfree
Carolyn P.
I received this complimentary from Influenster! I've been needing a hot sauce and I really enjoy this one! The flavor is great and adds the perfect spice to my food. It's not too spicy which is nice. I don't think I've tried RedHot before, but now I am glad I did!
Keilie V.
I love this hot sauce! I got a free sample of this hot sauce but I loved this before I even got this product. I mainly use this hot sauce to make my favorite wings! I love the taste of this hot sauce and I am glad I got a free sample of this. I made my favorite wings with this hot sauce
Kelly C.
Rockledge, FL
I buy this in bulk and always keep extra bottles in the house! My family is addicted to hot sauce and franks it out favorite! Love putting it on rice and veggies for a little extra kick! My kids and husband love it on chicken wings. Perfect balance of heat - it's not crazy burn your mouth hot but it's not too mild either. And it's gluten free!!! Definitely recommend
Daniel T.
Albemarle , NC
I've been a fan of Frank's RedHot sauce for many years. It's my go-to hot sauce over other brands for many years. The flavor is great and the heat level is just perfect. Every couple of months, I make a buffalo chicken dip using this hot sauce. I made the mistake of using another brand one time... and I had people make more compliments when I used Franks. I got this for free, for evaluation purposes, compliments of Influenster.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?