BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sandra P.
Foodie Expert
This is such a good product, i eat it all the time there's really nothing like it, it's an amazing product. Very spicy 😍
Andrea H.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
My husband loves spicy food! And he definitely loved this one! It's so good that we could try it today at our taco night!
Fabiola N.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
Ever sense I received this in my voxbox My husband wont let me use any other lol ! Tastes great and not expensive at all.
Ava H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Amazing!!!!! I just tried this and it is so good!!!' I am So grateful to Influenster for allowing me to try this product!
Julie A.
Plainview, TX
Foodie Expert
Love it... First time trying it.. Goes good on wings.. I'm very pleased by this product... Might try it on other thing...
Angelica G.
Matteson, IL
I got this product free with influencester! I have never tried it until I got it in the mail. It is really good and spicy
Mrs. H.
West allis, WI
Franks Red Hot gives you the perfect amount of flavor. I am so glad I got a free sample to try with my favorite recipes.
Yare C.
Pascagoula, MS
Lo recomiendo mucho. me gustó es un producto verdaderamente picante si eso lo que buscan es ideal ... Lo recomiendo 100%
Jay B.
I've been using Frank's since I was a youth and it's still my all time favorite. It it great in homemade marinade.
emma m.
Foodie Expert
No me gustan las cosas picantes y esto es demasiado picante no tiene un sabor que puedas disfrutar de lo picantes que es
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?