BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lacey H.
Nashville, TN
Hands down, the best general across the board, use it for everything, hot sauce. It's hot, but has flavor. It's not overly vinegary nor does it have that weird taste like tabasco does. ACE.
Caitlin S.
East Aurora, NY
Franks is a must have especially here in Buffalo. It is a medium hot sauce and is good on basically anything! It is a good mix with ketchup too, to add a little heAt.
Haley G.
Lancaster, OH
I put this on everything! It is my favorite condiment because it has no additives. I like to spice up my salads with this as a dressing. Makes a great addition to eggs in the morning too!
yesica a.
Being a person who loves spicy things this sauce is incredible! It literally tastes good on anything and I basically buy a bottle almost every time I go to the grocery store.
ivelise r.
Hazlet, NJ
I absolutely love Frank's especially for Buffalo chicken dip recipe. It has the perfect kick and you can always add more if you need more spice ! Great flavor for any dish !
Angela G.
Coachella, CA
Never would have picked this up on my own. I've always seen it on shelves but never thought to try it. Now I can't stop!! Definitely in my top two favorite hot sauces!! Loveee
Liz S.
Brookings, SD
If I could put this on everything, I so would! The Franks Hot Buffalo sauce is the best sauce. Even my husband, who doesn't really like thing HOT, Loves the buffalo sauce
Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
It was so great my own hotel uses it as a secret ingredient for out cocktail hour! The rich taste will make you want more on any dish I'm telling you I'm not a hot sauce person but Frank's hot sauce out of this world!!!
Gianna M.
Mission Viejo , CA
Awesome taste. It has the taste of a not sauce without the burn. I usually mix red hot with ranch for my pizza. Just like the commercial, I put that s**t on everything!
jamie D.
West Chazy
Exactly what it says.. the "go to" hot sauce. tastes great on anything, not too hot, but nice and tangy. The original hot sauce used on hot wings.. you can't go wrong.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?