BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
andrea r.
andrea r.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely loved the taste is have put some on everything i eat it's taste is great It gives food an extra delicious taste
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I put this on almost everything!! I personally enjoy the Buffalo a lot better but this one is ama in with chicken. Love making spicy wraps YUMMY!!
Zuri A.
Zuri A.
Foodie Expert
Not much for hot sauce, but this is great on hot wings, and tacos. I'm sure you can use it on other things to add just the right kick!
mercedes v.
mercedes v.
carlsbad , NM
Absolutely loved it so much I'm so happy about this I've been trying
To try this hot sauce but what kinda thinking about it but finally it's really great
Alex C.
Alex C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is literally one of my favorite hot sauces. In the event you need a recipe, look up buffalo cauliflower bites. 😍 thank me later
Heidy F.
Heidy F.
Foodie Expert
So tasty and spicy. I loved it. It taste so good on my wings. Thris hot sauce has to be the best out there. No doubt about it
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
Baytown, TX
It has a great taste. It goes well with wings or even seasoning chicken to put on the oven refried beans also tastes good with lays.
Aubree H.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
Foodie Expert
When it comes to hot sauce, my family doesn't buy anything other than Franks RedHot! It perfectly combines the spicy flavor I'm looking for with just the right amount of heat. It is a quality product that doesn't break the bank.
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Foodie Expert
Perfect sauce tho!!! Great for wings and adding spice to any food! Less than $5 and you get a lot!! Its worth it and will purchase!!
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
5429 decatur st Orlando Florida
Foodie Expert
I can compliant is good hot sauce I love my family love it good we every food I put on it i totally recommend this product
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?