BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Gianna M.
Mission Viejo , CA
Awesome taste. It has the taste of a not sauce without the burn. I usually mix red hot with ranch for my pizza. Just like the commercial, I put that s**t on everything!
Pam F.
Watertown, MN
This stuff is excellent! We make hot wings with it as well as making a yummy ranch buffalo sauce. Great to add to any recipe for a kick up! This is always in my fridge!
jamie D.
West Chazy
Exactly what it says.. the "go to" hot sauce. tastes great on anything, not too hot, but nice and tangy. The original hot sauce used on hot wings.. you can't go wrong.
Mindy S.
Greendale, WI
I'll never use another brand! This stuff has tons of flavor and spice while other brands are either too vinegary tasting with tons of heat or flavorful with no spice
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY
Frank's has a great flavor. It can be put on food, dipped or used in a recipe. It's a good price and not to ridiculously hot for those that may not like super spicy.
Alana H.
Washington, IL
I love this hot sauce , I always have some on hand to add to anything that needs a kick ! Make buffalo chicken sanwhiches like subway only healthier and way better
Jessica J.
W Haverstraw, NY
There is no other hot sauce for me. I use it on chicken, eggs, in soups, and in my homemade sauces. It has the perfect amount of heat. I wouldn't use anything else.
Jennifer T.
Spring Hill, FL
This is my secret ingredient in many recipes! Most favorite of course, Bufallo Chicken Dip!! Franks isn't too hot. It has a great tang with just a little kick!
BARBARA R.

This sauce really is quite spicy to me particularly I did not like it very much because I did not like spicy but to me for if it seemed good to me and the companion with enough meals #TASTYVOXBOX
Ana M.
Hemet, CA
I Love This Sauce! It Gives Just The Perfect Flavor For Any Food That You Want To Spice Up. definitely Recommend It! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?