BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Mariangely S.
Mariangely S.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Love this hot sauce. Great for wings!! I use an avocado ranch to offset the heat but my boyfriend loves the kick from this hot sauce.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Great hot sauce! I'm usually a fan of the buffalo but the original is delicious!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
giselle p.
giselle p.
N Miami Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
I've been loving this hot sauce so much! I love it almost in every meal. If you like spicy sauces you should definitely try this one!
Frances S.
Frances S.
Foodie Expert
We really put this s**t on everything. It's so tangy and spicy and adds that kick that's needed. We love it with our wings. Delicious
Raylene K.
Raylene K.
I absolutely love this hot sauce, and so did my kids. I was super excited to see a huge bottle of it in my box this month!!
martha z.
martha z.
Foodie Expert
I have only tried the buffalo sauce so far but I can now day this is my favorite one. It tastes good, good bottled goodness
crystal f.
crystal f.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I can't believe I got the big product. We love this hot sauce in our home. So for us to get the original size it's amazing.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Mcallen, TX
While not my go-to condiment...gotta admit its got just the right amount of kick for those special foods that go well with some hotsauce!!
Mirella N.
Mirella N.
Houston, Tx
Love the spice on all my food @Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper SauceFranksRedHot @Influenster #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks
andrea r.
andrea r.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely loved the taste is have put some on everything i eat it's taste is great It gives food an extra delicious taste
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?