BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tonya A.
Crisfield, MD
We buy this and make our own wings and this sauce is delish. we also put chicken breast on the grill and put the sauce on it. franks red hot is inexpensive and there are a few different flavors.
Vanessa M.
Perris, CA
Wow franks hot sauce. I cook my home made chicken wings and they are off the hook. Great taste. Plus they have different levels of how spivey you want it. Love it. It's a must in my cabinet
Amy P.
Big Bear City, CA
This is a great product~ Has a wonderful taste and texture. I love to put it on chicken nuggets and dip in ranch dressing. Looking forward to using it in other recipes.
Rebecca B.
Husband uses this on EVERYTHING!! makes great chicken wing dip too! We love that they sell in large bottles or small so we can stock up or bring some with us in our bag. Definitely recommend.
Caitlin S.
East Aurora, NY
Franks is a must have especially here in Buffalo. It is a medium hot sauce and is good on basically anything! It is a good mix with ketchup too, to add a little heAt.
Lacey H.
Nashville, TN
Hands down, the best general across the board, use it for everything, hot sauce. It's hot, but has flavor. It's not overly vinegary nor does it have that weird taste like tabasco does. ACE.
Haley G.
Lancaster, OH
I put this on everything! It is my favorite condiment because it has no additives. I like to spice up my salads with this as a dressing. Makes a great addition to eggs in the morning too!
yesica a.
Being a person who loves spicy things this sauce is incredible! It literally tastes good on anything and I basically buy a bottle almost every time I go to the grocery store.
nallely t.
Best sauce ever I put it on anything I love the flavor plus the price is cheap I am really satisfied I will keep buying it I really recommend to y'all... y'all need to try it on
Liz S.
Brookings, SD
If I could put this on everything, I so would! The Franks Hot Buffalo sauce is the best sauce. Even my husband, who doesn't really like thing HOT, Loves the buffalo sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?