BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lisa B.
Grand Island, NE
We mix this with Daisy sour cream and it makes the zestiest and creamiest dressing for fish tacos and anything else you want a lil zest on!
cindy o.
I love franks redhot sauce I use it on my wings for cookouts. Always a great flavor on my meat. Definitely try it you won't be disappointed
Roxana m.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love it!! It gives food the right hint of spice without over powering the natural flavors. My go to now instead of tobasco *:)
Eloisa R.
Foodie Expert
Frank's red hot original is has a good flavor i love how you can use it on everything to spice things up recomend for alk the chilly lovers
Pamela G.
Laredo, TX
Best hot sauce ever!!!!!!! Reminds me of home, even though I am miles away. I got in my Playa VoxBox and it has been the best thing so far.
Amanda H.
Hesperia, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce, not just for wings but for anything!  We love it.  It is a great value and worth every penny!
Jessica M.
Foodie Expert
Very spicy but tasty! Definitely recommend this. Great to add to rice or chili! Yummy! Received this for free from Influenster for review!
Marianny S.
Newark, NJ
Best hot sauce I've ever taste is no to hot just how I like it. Gives the food an amazing taste and you can use it with mostly everything.
Ashley K.
Winston Salem, NC
This is one of the best hot sauces out there. I always make Buffalo chicken dip with it, and it's so delicious. It's also not expensive.
Mason M.
Foodie Expert
This was in my first box . I was happy to see it . this is a favorite in my house . I make a buffalo chicken dip with it and it's amazing
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?