BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Barbara S.
Austin, TX
My family loves to eat chicken wings a couple times a month. Frank's red hot is our go to sauce! We use it as a base to our own recipe and on its own! A must have for any hard core chicken wing fan!
April S.
Whitewater, WI
Being a person who loves spicy things this sauce is incredible! It literally tastes good on anything and I basically buy a bottle almost every time I go to the grocery store.
Amy W.
No comparison. If you like buffalo this is the only sauce to use. It's got great flavor with a bit of a kick. You can put it on most things. It's is an absolute must have on hand in our household.
Kati W.
Farmington , MN
Franks is the only hot sauce that I use when making Buffalo Chicken Dip. I use the original and not the wing sauce. It is good to put on EVERYTHING - not too hot but definitely has a kick to it.
Melissa B.
Columbus, OH
I am originally from Buffalo so I know what wings should taste like. This definitely isit! Gives a good kick to a lot of dishes. I always make sure to have a bottle at home.
Celia F.
This is my favorite brand of hot sauce hands down. Its great on wings, pizza, speghetti, tacos. The list is endless. I've mixed it in ranch to make my own buffalo sauce, you can use butter as well.
Kelsey B.
Hands down, my favorite. I'm very picky and don't like the taste of hot sauce by itself, weird I know. BUT, Franks has a unique taste that cant be found in any other bottle. I eat it on everything.
Autym H.
Chicago , IL
Just like the commercial says, I put this s*it on everything. It truly goes well on pizza, chips, dips, and of course, chicken. Chicken wings, baked chicken, fried chicken. You name it, its tasty.
Tonya A.
Crisfield, MD
We buy this and make our own wings and this sauce is delish. we also put chicken breast on the grill and put the sauce on it. franks red hot is inexpensive and there are a few different flavors.
Vanessa M.
Perris, CA
Wow franks hot sauce. I cook my home made chicken wings and they are off the hook. Great taste. Plus they have different levels of how spivey you want it. Love it. It's a must in my cabinet
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?