BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Isamar J.
I received this product to review and i have to say that it was delicious! The spice to it was not overpowering at all. My boyfriend enjoyed this sauce by putting it on multiple dishes and snack.. He was very happy with the taste and spice and, therefore, will be buying it again.
Cheyenne T.
North Haven, CT
This is by far the best and my favorite hot sauce. It is a perfect blend of spices and compliments any dish. It can be used on a variety of foods which makes it very versatile.
Becky M.
San Pedro, CA
My boyfriend described it as a mix between tapatio and buffalo sauce with lemon. We used it for breakfast on our eggs and thought it was quite nice. We purchased some Doritos to see if it can replace our go-to spicy Doritos plus tapatio.
Monica M.
Orlando, Fl
I am not a fan of many hot sauces. Too many only taste like vinegar and others taste like fire. This one actually has flavor to it. I put this on my food for an added kick and/or a little extra flavor. Great stuff!!!
Juliet S.
Raleigh, NC
My dad seriously makes some of the best wings, people are always beggingg for his recipe at parties. he always uses franks redhot (and some other hotsauces as well) but this is definitely a great, affordable hot sauce
Lauren K.
Falls Church, VA
I love their new buffalo wing sauce too. In general their hot sauces are hot but tasty and I really do put it on everything. How can you not? Not to mention the price is always right, I buy extra when its on sale
Margarita G.
this is literally the best hot sauce I put this issue and everything it is made with premium blend of age Cayanne peppers and it's adding play which are my favorite foods forever it's the best and buffalo wings I like it I salary and oddly enough I put a little bit on my salads
Megan B.
Santa Barbara, CA
Franks makes the best buffalo sauce on the market. Just enough eat, not too much vinegar... A good, flavorful, unique buffalo sauce that can't be beat on chicken!
Xiomara M.
Newbury Park, CA
Having a barbecue and need something to add a kick you must buy Franks Buffalo Sauce it compliments everything so well! Even goes well on vegan cauliflower "wings"
Jamie G.
Brooklyn, NY
There is not a day that I don't try to find a way to cook a meal with the Franks Thick.

Try it on popcorn - delish.

I will never use a different hot sauce.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?