BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
valarie a.
I love Frank's Red Hot Hot Sauce...Whenever I buy hot sauce or reach for some at a restaurant or at someone's house, I always go for this brand! Such a great taste.
Jamie G.
Brooklyn, NY
There is not a day that I don't try to find a way to cook a meal with the Franks Thick.

Try it on popcorn - delish.

I will never use a different hot sauce.
Sierra M.
Chickamauga, GA
I love to put this on grilled chicken. Or you can throw your chicken in the crock pot with some of this stuff and when it's done mix in a block of cream cheese and you've got some great meat for chicken sliders.
Amanda S.
Detroit, MI
I use Frank's RedHot Sauce in different recipes to add some spice. However, I am not a fan of the taste of this hot sauce on it's own. If I want a hot sauce to put by itself on chicken, I use a different hot sauce.
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
I use franks on practically everything! It's delicious on pizza, chicken, and chili! I love using the buffalo chicken dip recipe that is on the bottle, too. So spicy and flavorful!
Jackie K.
This hot sauce is delicious on everything. It's not overpowering or burn-your-tongue-off spicy, and it has a great flavor. And you only need a little so the bottle lasts a long time.
Melissa M.
Canton, OH
I love this on just about everything I eat!! Learned long ago that if food has *flavor*, you don't need to drown it in salt. This stuff is the best hot sauce out there :-)

"I put this sh*t on everything!"
Chip R.
I've used Frank's Red Hot for years. Its a great all purpose hot sauce, good for anything from spicing up chili, adding zing to Nachos and even adding zip to eggs in the morning.
catherine H.
This sauce is perfect and it's my secret for my food! You know what, I am sure that this sauce is the best and I tried many types but this one is unic and cheaper! I love it and I'm gonna buy again and again
Victoria Y.
Rocky Point, NY
I am a hot sauce junkie! I own at least 100 different bottles of hot sauce from mild to so hot I had to sign a disclaimer to buy it. Red Hot will always be my favorite! I buy it by the gallon at Sam's Club.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?