BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Michelle  Q.
Michelle Q.
Foodie Expert
I'm a clean eater and literally bake my chicken marinated in this sauce! It gives it such a good flavor for "clean cheat" buffalo wings
Cris V.
Cris V.
Edinburg, TX
Hands down the best! Hands down the best! Hands down the best! Hands down the best! Hands down the best! Hands down the best!
Lorena P.
Lorena P.
Live this says I got to try this for free and I am addicted to this taste I put it everywhere I was a Tapatio girl now I change my mind
Silvia r.
Silvia r.
I've used Franks sauce and i love it. For those who like spicy food, pour some over chicken in a crockpot nd let it cook. Yum
Ryan L.
Ryan L.
Riverside, CA
Franks red hot, hot sauce is really good I literally put that sh** on everything from sandwiches to spaghetti it really just gives everything a nice flavor.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I got this #complimentary in my Voxbox from Influenster. I LOVE THIS STUFF! I literally put that **** on everything. Franks is the jam!
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
Pleasant Grv, UT
So how many like Wingers sticky fingers??? This hot sauce is a key ingredient to making the special sauce at home!! So good and for a good price!! I give it 4 stars! Free for testing purposes!
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
Like this sauce is a really good hot sauce for chicken wings and I really like that it's spicy and it has a great taste to it
Maria M.
Maria M.
Foodie Expert
I got this on my #playavoxbox and the the flavors are so good. It not to spacy for me. I got this for free from influenster .
Judith C.
Judith C.
Foodie Expert
La salsa no puede faltar y menos si tiene buen sabor....
Yo le pongo salsa a todo tiene q saber mi comida a chile si no no es comida...
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?