BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
andrea r.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely loved the taste is have put some on everything i eat it's taste is great It gives food an extra delicious taste
Maria M.
Foodie Expert
I got this on my #playavoxbox and the the flavors are so good. It not to spacy for me. I got this for free from influenster .
Fred H.
Foodie Expert
Flavorful sauce. Packs on the heat. Goes great on sardines, chicken, and eggs. Fans of hot sauce will enjoy this tasty brand.
alexandra c.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love it.. the flavor .. not too spicy and a lot of texture. The value is good. For how big the bottle is. Overrall i love it
Samantha A.
Kingsville, TX
Foodie Expert
Its freakin amazing it tastes so good its better than the hot flavor at wingstop i love it sooooo much my bottles almost gone
sandra c.
Chicago , IL
Foodie Expert
This is verry good i like the flavor verry much is no so hot. I use it on top of pizza to give a spice flavor or on hot wings
Ani T.
Foodie Expert
I'm not much of a fan of hot sauce so maybe I'm biased on this. I just didn't love it although I don't think it was that bad.
Cris V.
Edinburg, TX
Hands down the best! Hands down the best! Hands down the best! Hands down the best! Hands down the best! Hands down the best!
Elizabeth B.
Amarillo, TX
Foodie Expert
Not bad sauce im the only one who eats it its now one of my few favorites and use it on a variety of foods when i want spice
Heidy F.
Foodie Expert
So tasty and spicy. I loved it. It taste so good on my wings. Thris hot sauce has to be the best out there. No doubt about it
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?