BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Sulet L.
Sulet L.
Miami Gardens, FL
Received this from influenster to try. Where was this all my life? I loved it! Made some wings sauced them up and they were good to go!
Candyce M.
Candyce M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Delish! If you like spicy, this is your "go-to" sauce!! I practically put this sauce on/with everything. It's tangy, spicy, and tingly !
rosa t.
rosa t.
SAN JOSE, CA
Foodie Expert
Have you had Doritos with this hot sauce? You have to! We can never have them without red hot! it's spicy with a hint of sour!
STEPHANIE C.
STEPHANIE C.
Jensen Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
This is great, i put it in my food while i was cooking and it tastes so great. I also added some to my mixed veggies! Love it!
Aolani O.
Aolani O.
Delicious. I love hot sauce in general but this one has to be one of my new faves! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Rosalia D.
Rosalia D.
Wilton, NH
I got this in my VoxBox but can't review it because I don't eat hot sauce or anything spicy so it wouldn't be an honest review
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
Some spank your momma good hot sauce!!! Thank you influenster for being my plug on the hot sauce. Its ...good on my wings or soup.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Channelview, Tx
My favorite hot sauce you can you it to make hot wings and many other fun things. I received it on my Playavoxbox this month .
Jasmin O.
Jasmin O.
Foodie Expert
Love this hot sauce when I make homemade buffalo wings . I love that it comes in different flavors also . Always have a bottle with me !
Josseline P.
Josseline P.
Northridge, CA
Had not tried it before but I'm glad I did!! It's so delicious! It's also a good price. Also it's not just spicy, but it also has a lot of flavor.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?