BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Amanda H.
Hesperia, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce, not just for wings but for anything!  We love it.  It is a great value and worth every penny!
Karen M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
I like it because it has a kick but it's not too hot so it's enjoyable, which I love. I'll definitely be buying more bottles in the future.
Jessica d.
Freeport, NY
Foodie Expert
I dont know what it is about this hot sauce but it goes with everything. I love to Mix this hot sauce with bbq it blends together so well.
JoJo A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Foodie Expert
Benn wanting to try it for a long time but didn't wanna spend the money and not like it. #gotitfree and loved it. I'll be buying more soon.
Clumzy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
My first timw trying it out i really like it and even more that it was spicy well for me . forsure gonna buy some agter im fone w this ons
Pamela G.
Laredo, TX
Best hot sauce ever!!!!!!! Reminds me of home, even though I am miles away. I got in my Playa VoxBox and it has been the best thing so far.
James H.
Lantana, FL
Can never have too much of franks... looks like it'll be a hot wing night. I've been using franks since college and don't plan on stopping
Perla C.
Lancaster , SC
This sauce is the BOMB.COM!!! I literally put it on everything no joke lol. The flavor is amazing and I can't compare it to anything else.
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
Love franks! I'm already a big fan. It's not too spicy, its just the right amount. The original, in my opinion, is the best one they have.
Melissa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Foodie Expert
I love the spicy taste it gives all my food. I'm Hispanic so I love to add a little spice to my foods and this came perfect with everything
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?